Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

Man, I always thought that EJ sounded like a whiny bitch on podcasts, but I didn't know he was this kind of uber douche.  

Hey EJ, if you have to tell me how awesome your $400 t shirt is, it isn't that awesome.  Congrats, you paid 1000 bucks to look like a twat on your wedding day.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I had to google Heron Preston. Their T-shirts range from $285-400. Macklamore just shit a golden CloseToJumping. Holy Fuck. 

Good lord.  The Audobon Birds of America are cool but you can get these for like $15:

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMJuYHqNeEqAcG8rmlV

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpFnZG52HQ2mVBungZ9

1 hour ago, jofus said:

Thought something happened when I noticed 5 more pages since  noon. Nope, just EJ living rent free in this thread. 

With how much he spends on shitty clothing, rent-free sounds like just the thing. I wonder how he'll manage to carry his bride across the Surly threshold.

2 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

That poor woman is going to be horrified when she finds out EJ has 250,000 dollars in private student loans and 50k in credit card debt which spent on 150 dollar hats.

Now, his parents are tickled pink...definitely married up.   On the other hand, her poor parents......well, you know.

29 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Lee Grimes has experience as a GA at aggy and Minnesota, and three years as an OL coach at Southern East Texas Baptist University.

I hope he gets the promotion.

Is there a Southern East Texas Baptist University and an East Texas Baptist University??

• Like 1

It is strange to think after all of this time we finally get to see once and for all who Shepherd is going to sign with tomorrow. It will be a relief not having the same debate over and over again. 

If you guys keep posting EJ’s cock-in-mouth fashion show pics I am going to wish for a Hamm for EJ straight up swap with Aggy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

The rumor on Aggy boards is GA Lee Grimes will be promoted to OL Coach. 

He's the guy that allegedly smoothed things over with Shepherd after he broke off communications with The Marine. 

Dang really liked recruiting against Turner's past.....

"He was the offensive line coach at Miami during the bullying scandal involving offensive linemen Jonathan Martin and Richie Incognito. Turner also served a three-week suspension at A&M for offensive powerpoint slides used during a football clinic for women."

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Dang really liked recruiting against Turner's past.....

"He was the offensive line coach at Miami during the bullying scandal involving offensive linemen Jonathan Martin and Richie Incognito. Turner also served a three-week suspension at A&M for offensive powerpoint slides used during a football clinic for women."

Oh I'd say it's a net loss unless they promote Grimes. 

52 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Yeah, a $6 t-shirt with $0.80 worth of screen printing on it that sells for $270 is better than everything.  Fucking idiot.

Those shirts can derelict my balls. 

That's the last thing I'm doing to say about fashion. 

• Like 1