If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

18 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Who in the world is that directed at?

He replied to a tweet specifically saying it wasn’t Corby. I wonder if it’s guys on the Fan?

21 minutes ago, AbeFroman said:

So passionate. It was a takeoff on Seattle Slew and Mystic Dan’s win at the Kentucky Derby and it was really good.  So much fun.

Well don’t I feel like a horse’s ass. 

Where are you getting your home? It's a simple fucking question. Where are you getting your home in this world? Home is becoming more and more of a factor in everybody's world. Everybody's world. I'd like to direct you to a new client we have on this app named Home Sense. Home Sense is an absolutely fantastic way of getting your home in this world. Home Sense allows you to choose the home that makes sense to you. Home Sense gives you fantastic choices in the home area and it's up to you to simply look at the prices and determine which one is the best for you. Home Sense will hear a lot about in the coming days on the Sports Day app. Home Sense is a way to save you money. Home Sense is the way of the future enabling you to choose the home you want. The one that makes sense to you. The one that saves you the most home money. Home Sense.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bluto said:

The late night crew we mino bass Davey Donnie and mclearin. That’s barely a dry dock b team. 

those dudes (san Donnie) are so stoked to be there, they'll broadcast all night if allowed to.  glad i didn't tune in for a second of that. 

The mino recap of it was heavy music talk, where Donnie was talking old rap and mclearin saying he just can’t do rap music then they just switched gears into matchbox 20 and how great music is in general. 

and that was on the heels of junior coast to coast. Holy shit I’d rather listen to Jub jam promos with a bed music of junk for joy. 

Posted (edited)

Gordo and Jub were on till about midnight. So it wasn't just Junior Coast to Coast and then music talk. I swear you guys are getting about as bad as Reddit on anything midday related. 

Edited by mdmost

I never ever tune in during middays anymore. Been checking in periodically for the campound. But anytime I hear Sean Bass on a segment, it’s an immediate tune out or fast forward the app. 

Rest of the non-first-tier group is pretty spare too but I can stomach them in certain dynamics. Sea Bass is painfully uninteresting at all times.

Posted (edited)

Lol I still listen plenty. Never said otherwise. Just not from 10-3. (Or more accurately, 5 after I’m done with work).

Twitter on the other hand, yeah I look at it an unhealthy amount and follow all the drive timers. Dave posted a picture with a visible ad board for the place they are staying. Wasn’t too tough.

Main point I was trying to make is that Sean Bass is a huge spare.

Edited by LonghornSean

These guys are fucking hammered and it’s chaos on the Stars postgame show. McClearin just tried to make a serious comment on the Stars dominating the first two periods and Corby and Dave are mocking his voice. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2024 at 9:51 AM, mdmost said:

Make it make sense. You blow out the entire station and leave these two cockroaches to do a PM drive show?

they weren’t bad today 

Edited by MontereyMX
Idiot

3 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Live on Patreon at 2. Will probably have more listeners than the Sweet Spot. 

I’d love to hear Hardline 1.0 on the Dumb Zone. 

Considering the ratings Rhyner barely got at the Freak, I doubt it.

Midday is so bad. I feel bad for Donnie and Monty. They are both talented. And they are saddled with shit sandwiches. Mino and bass and Maclaren are tier 1 at the ticket. Geezus fucking h.