If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

10 hours ago, RPM said:

Yeah, that's the Good Contractors List guy. He's a religious nut that uses his ads to preach with one day a week.

Huh, I’ve never noticed that before.  Is that a new thing?

I don’t have a problem with religion, but I can’t fucking stand when people try to shove it down my throat at inappropriate times.

It’s like politics.  There’s a reason nobody around here wants cloak room talk in our other threads.

I noticed it about a year ago. He runs normal ads most of the time then slips in the religious spot. It's either a reread of an old Unity "The Word" script or a personal anecdote about his relationship with God. Really bugs the shit out of me when one comes on. I prefer my sports talk sans sermon.

38 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

I don’t like his regular commercials. You run a fucking quasi sales/insurance internet list you’re not Thomas Jefferson, you’re not losing any sacred honor.

Yeah well, in case you haven’t noticed, most people who are overly religious are trying to compensate for something else that is or has been severly wrong with their life.  Anyway, not to turn this into religious talk.

But seriously, fuck the good contractor...give me Angie.

15 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Pure gold.  Not one of the guys he talked to sounded like they had much more than about 48 hours to live.  Guy who smoked ultra lights because the stronger ones “are too bad for ya” might make a week.

and the next guy agrees, “gotta keep ‘em light” and gordo asks how long he’s smoked and the guy's like “shoo, forty-somethin years...”

tremendous

Edited by futureman

1 hour ago, futureman said:

and the next guy agrees, “gotta keep ‘em light” and gordo asks how long he’s smoked and the guy's like “shoo, forty-somethin years...”

tremendous

Yeah genius.  I’m pretty sure Marlboro hasn’t even made ultra lights for “forty-sumpin years” so his “this is all I’ve ever smoked” math was a little questionable.  I could almost smell the tar through the radio.

On 11/3/2018 at 10:07 AM, Landomatic said:

Yeah genius.  I’m pretty sure Marlboro hasn’t even made ultra lights for “forty-sumpin years” so his “this is all I’ve ever smoked” math was a little questionable.  I could almost smell the tar through the radio.

How old are you?

You're only 60?

Greatness

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catdaddyhorn said:
2 hours ago, Quagmire said:
Anyone else think it’s funny the good contractor commercials where the dude just preaches Jesus now?

Heard a new one today I don’t think he even mentioned his company.

Didn't even utter the name a single time.

Actually it was "brought to you by..." 

Maybe he gets a tax exemption.

Edited by threesheets

23 hours ago, Sparky said:

Wonder if he went the way of the guy from the restaurant Texas?  The guy who had his tonsils taken out with a pair of pliers when he was a kid and is owed 50 bucks?

My little sister in law (you know her) waits tables there.  She tells some pretty good stories about Dale Wamstead.

• Like 1

I knew they recycled day-old bits from time-to-time.  Didn’t realize it was every day.  You’d think they would run the really shitty ones just once.
Either way...touchdown brothers (and pretty much everything with Craig and Jub doing bits) fucking sucks.

So...you wake up after 7:00 most days?

P1...be one....