If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

yeah but wasn’t it FSU vs Bama for them?  I thought they agreed we should be in. 

Correct.  Their logic was an undefeated P5 team with a conference championship can't be left out.  Five conferences.  Four spots.  Every team in won their conference.  So it comes down to one loss or none?  Their abysmal game against Louisville showed the committee and everyone who watched how FSU can't move the ball.  Louisville is a BAD team, and even they had chances.  Dropped passes.  Missed INTs.  It was so painful to watch and left no doubt any of the other teams would mudhole FSU by multiple scores.  

Listening to the Hard Line tit and moan about the injustice of FSU being left out was great.   

Listening to broadcasters whine about injustice when it comes to any decision regarding programming and ratings is so stupid. Corby would suck Norm’s cock while his wife cucked him with Jub on air if the cumulus folks demanded it.

FSU is an inferior team in an inferior conference and it’s fairly easy to justify Bama from a football perspective. Quality of wins counts as much as quality of losses. Alternatively, if Disney simply said we paid big money for this fucker and we’re mandating Bama/SEC because it will draw more eyeballs then that’s fine too. What would Corby say if it was Ou in Bama’s place?
  • Hook 'Em 1

Junior saying they wouldn't do a sports segment with Bob and Sean there is a bold proclamation. And AI Jub ticker was great. Fake Rick Steves at 8:40! I love it, I love it. 

So speaking of "that's the Detty", we hear that sad moment along with the Tech just hit the ugliest field goal moment with Norm and Sirois at a somewhat regular pace. Why don't we hear the time George poured his heart out to Randy Rogers and Randy responded that "Pork Chop just got a mortgage"?

Edited by mdmost

13 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Catching up on Dumb Zone. Jake said on Thursday that at no point this season did he think Texas was “one of the top teams” in the nation. OK then

And this time you're paying for that garbage analysis. 

I had completely forgotten Dan and Jake existed until your post. At first it sucked for a minute when they left but haven't missed it a bit since. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Catching up on Dumb Zone. Jake said on Thursday that at no point this season did he think Texas was “one of the top teams” in the nation. OK then

Said he would take tOsu 9/10 time vs Texas. I'll take that bet.

49 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

And this time you're paying for that garbage analysis. 

I had completely forgotten Dan and Jake existed until your post. At first it sucked for a minute when they left but haven't missed it a bit since. 

I still enjoy their show, mainly because of Dan, and don’t mind paying—checks notes—$7 a month for it.

While a bit of variety and change of pace from Cowboys talk would be nice, I’m not paying for their CFB analysis. They’ve hardly talked about it this season anyway and I have multiple podcasts for plenty of that.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

I still enjoy their show, mainly because of Dan, and don’t mind paying—checks notes—$7 a month for it.

While a bit of variety and change of pace from Cowboys talk would be nice, I’m not paying for their CFB analysis. They’ve hardly talked about it this season anyway and I have multiple podcasts for plenty of that.

Thank God for the timestamps. It's a two second thing to skip over that or whatever topic they cover idgaf about (mostly anything with Chappy) and move on to what I do care about instead of having to switch to a channel or burn time and come back. It's great for my listening habits.

20 minutes ago, Frank The Tank said:

I can’t believe they didn’t think to call and ask about your commute length before starting their podcast to replace their…checks notes…3 hour radio show. 

Yeah a 3 hour radio show with an hour of ads and half an hour of tickers from events the night before