CPAC 2019

Grandioso

Brisket is dead on.

Elle Reve, the Vice reporter who did the Charlottesville special report and has covered hate groups for years, said in an interview that the inability to get pussy is the gateway / red pill for virtually all of these tards in the alt right. They resent women and desperately need to feel a sense of belonging. Instead of ...I don't know joining a support group or seeking counseling or something... they become outright fascists/Neo Nazis. Kind of a weird solution to the problem of not being able to get laid.

"They start really, really young. And what comes first is the misogyny, right? These frustrated young men who can't get dates. Then slowly it moves more and more towards what they call 'edgy' stuff, the racism. Something that I think is really telling is a term of art in their world: autist. A-u-t-i-s-t. As in someone who thinks autistic[ally]. They use it both as an insult and badge of honor. And then when they swarm on something like the Clinton e-mails, pizzagate, like Shia LaBeouf's protest art. They call that weaponized autism. The idea is that a bunch of guys who don't have social lives, who have an obsession, who won't get off the internet...are able to swarm and basically cause [inaudible] to happen."

Elle Reeve also gives me a weird boner. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrLtvsP0P4rZ7-as9jDGv

• Like 3

The GOP will continue to "restock" as the olds die off because they have rightfully decided their only path forward is to sweep up all the one issue fear motivated voters.

Plenty of younger  bubba's will vote GOP for no other reason than to oppose any gun legislation. Plenty of young bible bangers will vote GOP for no other reason than to oppose abortion rights or promote prayer in schools. Plenty of young honkies will vote GOP to keep non whites from entering the country. And most importantly, plenty of young affluent voters will vote GOP because they want to continue to increase their wealth at the expense of the middle and lower classes.

This myth that the GOP will fade away after the Tahoes of the world die off is wishful thinking. Shit,  there are 70K trumptards coming off the final assembly line in college station. Fear is a great motivator. To the extent that the democratic party is now the progressive party looking to promote change, there are a lot of people resistant to change, and that's where the GOP will focus.

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

The meltdown on this board the day after Election Day in 2020 is going to be absolute rapture.  You people are living in a totally different universe and none of you have even the slightest idea how far off from reality you are.

Sounds circumstantial. Not allowed in Surly court. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EMAWesome said:

The meltdown on this board the day after Election Day in 2020 is going to be absolute rapture.  You people are living in a totally different universe and none of you have even the slightest idea how far off from reality you are.

Actually, you're the one in the minority, and that minority is getting smaller by the day.

• Like 1

The further left AOC and the other radicals in the Democratic Party push the party the more of a landslide 2020 is going to be for Republicans and for Trump.  

And when you’re wrong will you be here for us to point and laugh and throw internet tomatoes at your fat dumb face?

Oh, and while I have you here, please tell me more about how circumstantial evidence is not allowed in a court of law, counselor.

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

And when you’re wrong will you be here for us to point and laugh and throw internet tomatoes at your fat dumb face?

Oh, and while I have you here, please tell me more about how circumstantial evidence is not allowed in a court of law, counselor.

Feel free to ridicule me all you want if I'm wrong.  I'm old enough to understand the possible consequences of running my mouth.  I'm also old enough to take shit as well as I give it.   If I'm wrong I won't telling anyone to go fuck off when I get piled on.  How about you folks if I'm right though?

5 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Feel free to ridicule me all you want if I'm wrong.  I'm old enough to understand the possible consequences of running my mouth.  I'm also old enough to take shit as well as I give it.   If I'm wrong I won't telling anyone to go fuck off when I get piled on.  How about you folks if I'm right though?

This might be the quintessential Trumpkin post...he says he's old enough to take shit as well as he gives it, but he then ignores the second sentence of a 2 sentence post regarding something insanely stupid he has said.

• Like 4

Candace Owens, of various remarks including the Hitler-was-fine-until-he-went-international thing, is speaking now. She asks "how is it possible" that the party of slavery and Jim Crow, the Democrats, has the Black vote? Her conclusion: "We gave up culture," entertainment.

Probably the biggest cheer of CPAC so far comes after Candace Owens says "Hillary Clinton, who is still not the president of the United States..."

"America is not a racist country. The people that continue to tell us that have a vested interest in racism," Candace Owens says to CPAC cheers. She says these people are now "importing Nigerians" to do racism for them, like Jussie Smollett.

"It's been a tough year to be a fan of Candace Owens," Candace Owens acknowledges in closing.

You are old enough to have a degenerative brain and dumb enough to not notice. You don’t even understand what the words mean.

You may be right, McDonald’s is the best selling hambderder after all. Between voter suppression, outright corruption and lies, your party might be able to steer us into the iceberg.
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, David Dennison said:

At least CPAC gives us an opportunity to see all of the worst people in America in one place at the same time.

also one of the few times an asteroid doesn't seem quite so bad.

Nazi LARPing to own the libs.  Doxx every single one of them.  Don't let me down, internet. 

Also, time to see this fuckwads throw up after spinning their heads around to explain how people with Nazi flags at CPAC is somehow proof Nazism was left-wing.  Last I checked, "the left" doesn't go hang out at CPAC with the like of troglodytes, Neanderthals, grifters, bobbleheads, manlets and people with big-ass Hungarian heads.

Edited by Js1
  • Like 1

Nazi LARPing to own the libs.  Doxx every single one of them.  Don't let me down, internet. 

Also, time to see this fuckwads throw up after spinning their heads around to explain how people with Nazi flags at CPAC is somehow proof Nazism was left-wing.  Last I checked, "the left" doesn't go hang out at CPAC with the like of troglodytes, Neanderthals, grifters, bobbleheads, manlets and people with big-ass Hungarian heads.

I cannot tell which makes me laugh more, Diet Pepsi or the dude with the Vikings shield and helmet on his backpack.

3 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I cannot tell which makes me laugh more, Diet Pepsi or the dude with the Vikings shield and helmet on his backpack.

The recently purchased plastic Nazi flag with the square wrinkles hoisted by chinless gets to me.