RIP Stringfellow Hawke.....

AUS-97HORN

1 minute ago, futureman said:

what’s up with old man’s right foot

From his WIKI.  DAMN.

Vincent battled alcoholism and intravenous drug use for much of his life. In 1977, 1978 and 1979 he was arrested for possession of cocaine and in 1984 and 1985 he was arrested after two bar brawls.[9] He also received a felony assault charge in 1986, of which he was acquitted, after his attorney argued that the woman tripped and fell on a telephone cord in his home.[9] He then was arrested for drunk driving but avoided jail by entering rehab in 1988. In 2000 a $374,000 default judgment was made against him after his former girlfriend alleged he had physically assaulted her after their breakup and caused her to miscarry their child.[10]

During the 1990s, he was involved in three severe automobile collisions, which he barely survived. In an accident in August 1996 Vincent broke three vertebrae in his neck.[11] He also sustained a permanent injury to his vocal cords from an emergency medical procedure, leaving him with a permanently raspy voice. The first near fatal accident occurred in February 1992 and the third happened in September 1997. [12]

Vincent was charged with drunk driving again after his 1996 accident and once again sentenced to rehab and placed on probation. In an interview on the TV program The Insider on September 18, 2007, when asked about his 1996 car accident, he answered, "Y'know, I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't remember being in an accident."[2][13]

In 2000 Vincent violated probation for his prior alcohol-related arrests by appearing drunk in public three times and assaulting his fiancée. As a result, he was sentenced to 60 days in the Orange County Jail.[14]

Vincent was involved in another automobile accident in 2008.[15]

In an interview that took place on October 24, 2014, with National Enquirer, Vincent revealed that his right leg was amputated just below the knee in 2012 after he contracted a leg infection as a result of complications from peripheral artery disease. After that he walked with a prosthetic limb, although he was sometimes forced to use a wheelchair.[16] He also revealed he had a tax debt in excess of $70,000.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

From his WIKI.  DAMN.

Vincent battled alcoholism and intravenous drug use for much of his life. In 1977, 1978 and 1979 he was arrested for possession of cocaine and in 1984 and 1985 he was arrested after two bar brawls.[9] He also received a felony assault charge in 1986, of which he was acquitted, after his attorney argued that the woman tripped and fell on a telephone cord in his home.[9] He then was arrested for drunk driving but avoided jail by entering rehab in 1988. In 2000 a $374,000 default judgment was made against him after his former girlfriend alleged he had physically assaulted her after their breakup and caused her to miscarry their child.[10]

During the 1990s, he was involved in three severe automobile collisions, which he barely survived. In an accident in August 1996 Vincent broke three vertebrae in his neck.[11] He also sustained a permanent injury to his vocal cords from an emergency medical procedure, leaving him with a permanently raspy voice. The first near fatal accident occurred in February 1992 and the third happened in September 1997. [12]

Vincent was charged with drunk driving again after his 1996 accident and once again sentenced to rehab and placed on probation. In an interview on the TV program The Insider on September 18, 2007, when asked about his 1996 car accident, he answered, "Y'know, I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't remember being in an accident."[2][13]

In 2000 Vincent violated probation for his prior alcohol-related arrests by appearing drunk in public three times and assaulting his fiancée. As a result, he was sentenced to 60 days in the Orange County Jail.[14]

Vincent was involved in another automobile accident in 2008.[15]

In an interview that took place on October 24, 2014, with National Enquirer, Vincent revealed that his right leg was amputated just below the knee in 2012 after he contracted a leg infection as a result of complications from peripheral artery disease. After that he walked with a prosthetic limb, although he was sometimes forced to use a wheelchair.[16] He also revealed he had a tax debt in excess of $70,000.

Holy shit, that’s rough

26 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

DA came out in the late 70's, Airwolf was mid 80's.....but maybe you're not describing linear time, and if so, disregard.

I’m not.  

And it’s funny to think Damnation Alley was supposed to be Fox’s big sci-if hit that year instead of something called Star Wars.  

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Damnation Alley was a continuation of Air Wolf’s universe.  Don’t try and convince me that I’m wrong.  

Air Wolf was an amazing show for a young kid.  Although I thought he was going to die before Borgnine, based on his lifestyle.  

Borgnine and Vincent, just a couple of pretty boys if you ask me. 

2 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Borgnine and Vincent, just a couple of pretty boys if you ask me. 

JMV might have been a pretty boy, but if shit got real give me Ernie every time. WWII Navy vet that served 10 years.

The last segment after commercial was always where the shit got real...up until that it was always just plot and crap.

The helicopter was the real star of that show, I’d read it was converted back into a medical evac bird and crashed in a storm years ago. What a shame.

Play that theme song on a piano or keyboard anywhere and you’ll instantly make friends.

And I can’t watch Borgnine without thinking of: