Texas @ TCU Series

TrashMaster G

3 minutes ago, jw4381 said:

Stupid question, just now able to check this thread. How are y'all keeping up with this game?.

On TV.... FoxSW+  channel

Dish, DirecTV, Spectrum.  Also PSVue

Channel numbers on page 1 of this thread

Edited by LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Pierce yanks him immediately. But why bring him back out?

8 innings of shutout baseball. I have no issue with Pierce riding the arm that was dealing. Pitch count was elevated but it didn't impact Elder last inning. 

Edited by texasstrong12

Just now, texasstrong12 said:

8 innings of a shutout baseball. I have no issue with Pierce riding the arm that was dealing. 

the problem is if it doesn't work you put Kam in a higher leverage situation and he has to pitch from the stretch.  he knows it was a mistake because he pulled him right away.  shit happens.  hopefully Kam can close it out.

Just now, texasstrong12 said:

What's cute about it? TCU hasn't been able to hit Elder all night.

Our bullpen has issues throwing strikes sometimes. I don't think he trusts them in these spots yet. He stuck with the guy that was finding the zone. 

then he should have stuck with Elder even though he hit the leadoff guy with the first pitch.  he made a mistake.  its OK to admit it.  gonna need a miracle to win this now after the walk.

Just now, dcar00 said:

then he should have stuck with Elder even though he hit the leadoff guy with the first pitch.  he made a mistake.  its OK to admit it.  gonna need a miracle to win this now after the walk.

A miracle?