Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

49 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Derrick Tucker is opting out and mentioned BLM in his note. Perroni already leaped to warn the board not to get racist.

It’s even better than that. 

“guys don’t be racist, but I’m going to remind you of something that’s probably going to piss you off about Tucker and really make you want to call him a _______.”

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ooooh my
43244976-D5-A0-4442-989-E-564-B816-DC1-E0.jpg

Four asterisks for his big hairy ****? Balls? Can they not write balls? Dick? Is his dick hairy? He should get that checked out? I’m so intrigued!

Also
giphy.gif

It’s not even that they don’t know when to shut the fuck up. It’s just that they can’t help themselves. Please keep showing your true colors, aggy.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

“Wanting to be where we’re headed but never really realizing how far we were off”

fucking chefskiss.gif

6-F92-E1-EB-3743-4-D5-B-917-E-1804026-D8

the video in question. Watch it. Championship talent in full display. I implore you to check out the sled work at 1:12 --- Chibuzo 52 and Akinola 74. Holy. Fuck. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, golfclap said:

“Wanting to be where we’re headed but never really realizing how far we were off”

fucking chefskiss.gif

6-F92-E1-EB-3743-4-D5-B-917-E-1804026-D8

the video in question. Watch it. Championship talent in full display. I implore you to check out the sled work at 1:12 --- Chibuzo 52 and Akinola 74. Holy. Fuck. 

I'm convinced that third para was written with you in mind

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, texifornia said:

a) This hilarious when Trayveon Williams, the dude they always point to as the paragon of high-end NFL-level production, went in the 6th round

b) GigsNGolf is a national treasure

Hide contents

Eg6uIR3X0AE_8T3?format=jpg&name=360x360Eg6uImoX0AYIJco?format=jpg&name=360x360Eg6uI6HWsAEMp-A?format=jpg&name=360x360

Jimbo has more skins on the wall? What? Dalvin Cook was a monster, but had waaaaaaaaaay too many college touches which is handicapping his opportunity in the NFL. It took him two whole years of recovery to put together a relatively healthy season. And if you want to count Jimbo the coordinator, you'll have to include Zeke as well. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Anyone have that list of programs Jimbo has built?

If you're being generous, you'd say Florida State had a tangible uptick when he arrived as coach in waiting and when he took over with Bowden's recruits. If that qualifies, and I'm comfortable entertaining arguments on both sides of that debate. He was coming off LSU championship as an OC, if memory serves. The uptick was immediate and it hit a second tier when he took over. He was also young, hungry, hadn't been a major HC, and had shit to prove. None of that exists now. 

8 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Jimbo has more skins on the wall? What? Dalvin Cook was a monster, but had waaaaaaaaaay too many college touches which is handicapping his opportunity in the NFL. It took him two whole years of recovery to put together a relatively healthy season. And if you want to count Jimbo the coordinator, you'll have to include Zeke as well. 

Yep, I like how they phrased it as "Texas under Herman" vs. "Jimbo & co."

Apples-to-apples comparisons are not their strong suit.

11 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Says he’s in no hurry and wants to take his visits but all 5 of these school could end up in a numbers crunch either by position or overall - save for maybe Ole Miss. 

Got a shit-tier level edit even by Hayes Fawcett's standards. Look at all the different levels of image type and quality even in the logos themselves.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

Got a shit-tier level edit even by Hayes Fawcett's standards. Look at all the different levels of image type and quality even in the logos themselves.

I want you to fight him. With all of my heart. I want you to release every ounce of your hate and beat him with your bare hands.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, golfclap said:

I want you to fight him. With all of my heart. I want you to release every ounce of your hate and beat him with your bare hands.

Holy shit, he actually works for LSU now

https://www.fox8live.com/2020/05/17/kinders-hayes-fawcett-join-recruitment-staff-lsu/

Edited by texifornia

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Seems like a real vacuum in the recruit edits space now. I think it's about time you become a Surly legend and start making edits for all these kids. 

• Haha 1

Gigem on Taleeq Robbins 

Philadelphia Imhotep defensive tackle Taleeq Robbins is closing in on a decision.

Although a date is not set, the 6-foot-3, 300-pound Robbins trimmed his list to five schools -- Ole Miss, NC State, Arizona State, Georgia and Texas A&M.

"I am almost to that point where I am going to know where I am going to commit to," Robbins said. "Maybe another month or so."

Robbins, who has a teammate committed to Texas A&M in Tyreek Chappell, cited his relationship with each defensive line coach as a major reason for each school making the list. He gave his thoughts on his finalists:

Arizona State: "I like the relationship I have with the defensive line coach (Robert Rodriguez). He always keeps it real with me and shares cool stuff with me, and things like that. That is somebody I would want to play for, especially with him being a (former) NFL coach. He's seen what the pros do, so he knows what to do and how to get me there."

Georgia: "I have a good relationship with coach (Kirby) Smart and coach (Tray) Scott, the defensive line coach. We get on the phone quite often and talk about football. They like that I am a versatile defensive lineman who can play inside or outside. That's what I like about them, that they can see my talent and what I can do. I like that a lot."

NC State: "I have a good relationship with the defensive line coach (Charley Wiles) there as well. He also keeps it real with me. When we talk, it's not all football. He asks me about my family and things like that, and how my life is going right now. I like that a lot."

Ole Miss: "I have a good relationship with coach Deke, coach Deke Adams, the defensive line coach. We get on the phone often. We talk about the school, me getting down there, and he always keeps it real with me and potentially having a chance to start when I get there. I've seen a couple of videos (about the school). I saw one game where they won and there was a lot of people on the field. The crowd was going crazy."

Texas A&M: "I have a great relationship with (defensive line) coach (Elijah) Robinson. Me and him talk quite often. He develops a lot of defensive linemen. (Chappell) tells me he is a real genuine person. We were texting a few days ago and that is what he told, that coach Robinson is a real genuine person."

Translation: I'm going to wait another month or so to see if that Georgia offers becomes committable or another decent teams matches Aggy's bag. If not, I'll commit to Aggy

WHOOP  ::

Karbach Brewing co-founder Brad Batson (Texas A&M Class of '90) added, "Just like any partnership, a great Texas football game isn't complete without a crisp, cold beer to go with it. The same can be said about our collaboration with Texas A&M. It's been great to work with them to bring 12th Man Lager to life and we can't wait for Aggie fans 21+ to try it out."

A portion of sales will benefit Texas A&M charitable and community initiatives. Fans wanting to try the new brew can visit select restaurants, bars and pubs in Bryan-College Station. In early 2021, 12th Man Lager will be released in 6-packs at local Bryan-College Station grocery and retail outlets.

Soak in that possible NIL money recruits. 

Edited by golfclap
  • Hook 'Em 1

I like Karbach fine. I'm sure they're just re-canning an existing lager. Although honestly, I that does make me scratch my head. If the plan is to literally just have that beer available around college station and not at least sell it in nearby Houston area, why the fuck aren't they using one of their shitty local college station beers? They could at least support their own community. Oh, no, want to support InBev international conglomerate? Well, ok. Fucking morons. 

There's only six posts in their LJ thread

BP more picks going in for Longhorns.. When are you flipping yours?

Whats the back-up plan? You going to chat with the CA dude soon? Dont even remember his name.

Its time to go back to work...

I'm not ready to do anything yet but Byron Cardwell is the main other guy A&M is after at the between-the-tackles spot.

EDIT: I just looked and it does not appear there are any new Crystal Ball picks for Johnson.

Looks like the writing is on the wall regarding LJ. Our RB position will be much hotter by the end of the season.

What new picks? Last one showing is Aug 11th.

Rivals apparently...

No way T. Robinson should lose the top RB in Texas, from Cy Fair (strong A&M HS), to tu, no excuses for that if it should happen.

I was under the impression that Herman is not expected to be at Texas past this year. I also do not get what Texas has done so much better than what we have done. I guess we just gotta do well this year.