2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

18 minutes ago, Scraps said:
21 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:
Take care of business in Minnesota 

We typically go in no lube in Minnesota....I don't see any reason that should change

i think it's supposed to be like 40's and raining and shitty.  but otherwise, hey why not.  they have to play in that too.

i think it's supposed to be like 40's and raining and shitty.  but otherwise, hey why not.  they have to play in that too.

Sounds like last year.
JV starts the opener this year like he did last year. I still remember Hinch leaving him in and escaping that jam in the 6th or 7th
Hope we get more than the 1 win this go round
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, runthebone said:

Minnesota State Fair has a $1 all you can drink milk stand. Choco or regular.  You just stand there and pound milk.  Also carving faces out of butter.  Butterface, I guess.  

a glass of choco milk for a buck sounds like a great deal.  two glasses sounds like torture.

• Like 1

I despise off days for all stars.  

I get it but I also despise one-kneed and broken back All Stars in August/September

I’m fine with it tonight with JV on the mound and I like the bottom of tonight’s order.

I think T White finally gets out of the zero-HR club before he’s traded in the next few days.

• Like 1

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

If your bitching about your 7 hole guy sporting a .400 OBP then your offense is stout. 

And maybe bitch about the guy in the 5 spot instead.  

At least Pina has a semblence of a track record of sustained productivity.

White sucks ass...and unlike Bregman, he ain't coming out of it.

6 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

This team needs a infusion of hitting talent. You can't be an AL team and have 2 HR's out of your 1B and DH positions, especially when 2 of your 5 main guys are in slumps.

You can't? Or what?