Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

Everything is going well.

Biden hires Spanish-speaking actors, they can't pronounce his name, then when photos of the shoot show up on social media, his campaign threatens to sue them for violating the NDA.

---------------------------------------

The Monday email sent to the South Florida actors included a message from a group acting as a conduit between the talent agency and what it called “the campaign and client.”

That message complained that “photos/videos were leaked from our political shoot on Saturday. This is a VERY SERIOUS matter, as to why we had everyone sign an NDA agreement.”

The words “VERY SERIOUS” were highlighted in red font along with a request that anyone “PLEASE DELETE” any images they took onset and a request that people “DO NOT COMMENT” if they’re contacted by the press.

“If found photos or videos were posted after signing the NDA,” the email warned, “legal action can occur.”

---------------------------------------

On 4/13/2019 at 5:28 PM, Lobo said:

I cried once on a plane reading that years ago when I go to the part about him cleaning up soft packs of Doral Kings and Senate Bill 486.  The visual still kills me.  

There was another one of those in short form about then Senator Biden used to haze freshmen Senators by having them box an Dover Longshoreman for 137 rounds before they could get committee assignments.  

I honestly had forgotten that Pontiac made a turbocharged Trans Am.

And I had forgotten that a Trans-Am for all its cult popularity was just a variant of the even better selling but long dismissed Firebird.  But Biden remembers, oh boy...does he remember.  

I mean, some people say he'll never sniff the White House, but I think he's gonna grab onto this race with both hands and not let go. He'll creep up from behind when people don't see him coming, and seize the lead, whether you want him to or not. I think Trump wins but Biden will definitely be too close for comfort. He's got the little girl vote locked down and married women feel a real deep, almost intimate connection to him.

Edited by Thetexashammer

from the article I linked above, lol this is going to be awesome

“Things are fluid,” a Biden adviser told Time on Friday. Despite that fluidity, Biden is still accepting campaign donations prior to his reportedly pushed-back announcement.

In candid remarks to Time on Friday, a former Biden aide said there’s plenty of chaos behind the scenes: “I’ve never seen anything so half-assed. They’re improvising and doing last-minute planning. The guy has been running for president since 1987 and can’t figure the basics out, like where to stand on his first day? This should make everyone very nervous.”

Biden hasn't announced an exploratory committee, even, so he isn't in the "Testing the Waters" exemption. He's just taking money (and spending it) for an unannounced candidacy.

Which isn't, you know, necessarily legal.

6 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

from the article I linked above, lol this is going to be awesome

“Things are fluid,” a Biden adviser told Time on Friday. Despite that fluidity, Biden is still accepting campaign donations prior to his reportedly pushed-back announcement.

In candid remarks to Time on Friday, a former Biden aide said there’s plenty of chaos behind the scenes: “I’ve never seen anything so half-assed. They’re improvising and doing last-minute planning. The guy has been running for president since 1987 and can’t figure the basics out, like where to stand on his first day? This should make everyone very nervous.”

Biden hasn't announced an exploratory committee, even, so he isn't in the "Testing the Waters" exemption. He's just taking money (and spending it) for an unannounced candidacy.

Which isn't, you know, necessarily legal.

looking forward to the onion article where next february, after iowa and new hampshire, biden claims he didn't really lose because he was never really officially running.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Js1 said:

John McCain is a hero.

John McCain also gave us Sarah Palin, who led to the Tea Party, who led the Trump.

And his daughter is a fucking retard.  No thank you. 

The tea party would have formed anyway.  Palin just gave it an idiot face right from the start. 

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

So B_T is just gonna thread shit on every single D candidate thread except for Bernie?  Is that the game?

well he also likes to sprinkle the occasional "criticism" on bernie to make the casual observer think he's fair and objective.

same as the backhanded and loaded "compliments" he'll give the other candidates.

but "yes" is the short answer to your question.

4 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

This will, unironically, be a boon for him.

Democrats have broken brains when it comes to the troops

I don't understand why you don't understand that two things can be true at the same time: (1) I consider John McCain to have been a war hero, and (2) I strongly disagree with many of John McCain's political positions.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I absolutely understand that someone can believe those two things.

My belief that John McCain isn't a war hero doesn't have anything to do with his political beliefs.

BT and Trump on the same team....  worlds are colliding.....

18 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

For the Schultzian among you who are preemptively mad at me for mocking Biden, who you also will like because he sucks like you do, don't worry about me, Biden is going to SAVE THE FUCKIN' WORLD BABY

christ that sounds like one of the stories trump makes up and tells people.

22 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

For the Schultzian among you who are preemptively mad at me for mocking Biden, who you also will like because he sucks like you do, don't worry about me, Biden is going to SAVE THE FUCKIN' WORLD BABY

I look forward to enthusiastically voting against Joe Biden in the Texas primary.

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I look forward to enthusiastically voting against Joe Biden in the Texas primary.

I'm going to hover the little highlight thing over his name, scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!" and vote for either Bernie or Warren (whoever is leading in total delegates/votes to that point).

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Pretty much zero chance I vote for him in the primary but I welcome his experience and perspective into the field. Iron sharpens iron. Remember the end game here.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Defeat Thanos? 

On 4/23/2019 at 11:12 AM, bad_teammate said:

“Things are fluid,” a Biden adviser told Time on Friday.

That's not the point.  I got enough for a year.
If I live like Mahatma Gandhi, I'm fine.
My accountant says I did this at a very bad time. My stocks are down.
I'm cash poor or something.  I got no cash flow. I'm not liquid, something's not flowing.
These accountants, they got a language all their own.

An oldie but a goodie...

In 2015, Joe "leaked" a story about his dying son's wish that Joe run in 2016.

According to multiple sources, it was Biden himself who talked to her, painting a tragic portrait of a dying son, Beau’s face partially paralyzed, sitting his father down and trying to make him promise to run for president because "the White House should not revert to the Clintons and that the country would be better off with Biden values.”

It was no coincidence that the preliminary pieces around a prospective campaign started moving right after that column. People read Dowd and started reaching out, those around the vice president would say by way of defensive explanation. He was just answering the phone and listening.

But in truth, Biden had effectively placed an ad in The New York Times, asking them to call.

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden