Thelma and Louise, less fun with 6 kids in the car

Robin Masters

This is one of those where it pays to read the whole story.

TLDR Lesbian couple with 6 kids, several of which were adopted, goes over cliff, crashes into Pacific Ocean, 5 dead, 3 missing but assumed dead.
Wrinkle one. One of the kids was black and shot to internet fame in 2014 by hugging and crying with a cop at a Ferguson shooting demonstration.

Wrinkle two. That same kid told the neighbors to leave some food for him by the fence because super moms were starving him to death.

CPS came to their house but they had fled ahead of that.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43581974

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Confirmed both moms were evil, selfish scum.  Both plotted to kill all 6 of their adopted kids in a suicide pact.  Searched for a shelter for their pets but not their children.

The excuse makers will have to work extra hard to spin an Andrea Yates defense, both were crazy but there's no husband to blame this on.

hartthings_large.jpg?v=1526226455

Coroner's inquest into Mendocino cliff deaths of Hart family reveals disturbing details

More details about the tragic deaths of the Hart family, who were apparently intentionally driven off a Mendocino cliff by one of the mothers, have emerged at a coroner's inquest.

The inquest is being held in Willits, Calif., regarding the deaths of the six adopted Hart siblings, Markis, 19, Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, Jeremiah, 14, Abigail, 14, and Sierra, 12, and their parents, Jennifer and Sarah. Investigators are operating with the belief that Jennifer intentionally drove their GMC Yukon off the coastal highway near Fort Bragg in March 2018. But with all occupants of the vehicle now dead, an inquest has been called to determine the cause of death (accidental, a murder-suicide or undetermined) for each person.

On Thursday, testimony heard by the jury of eight men and six women included data pulled from the Yukon's Garmin GPS and Google searches made by Sarah Hart.

California Highway Patrol Officer Jay Slates testified the GPS data indicated the family stopped at a Walmart, where Jennifer Hart purchased Walmart's generic brand of Benadryl, both in liquid and pill forms. Toxicology reports indicate Sarah, who was not the driver, had at least 42 doses of the medication in her system before the crash.

The children also had anywhere from nine to 19 doses of the generic Benadryl in their bodies, according to toxicology reports.

MOREAs the Hart children begged for help, the system failed them

Those reports also indicated Jennifer had a blood alcohol level of .102; the legal limit is .08. Slates testified that would be the equivalent of five beers.

In addition, a series of disturbing Google searches was presented at the inquest. Slates testified investigators found a series of searches on Sarah's phone including "can 500 mgs of Benadryl kill a 120-pound woman?" and "is death by drowning relatively painless?"

She also searched no-kill shelters for dogs, perhaps indicating she was planning on dropping off the family dogs at a shelter before the couple's plan went into action.

According to Oregonian reporter Molly Young, who attended the inquest, two case investigators concluded Jennifer and Sarah Hart planned to commit suicide together and murder their children in the process.

The jury will now deliberate on cause of death for each individual.

Edited by clapclapclap

On 3/30/2018 at 11:10 AM, UTCzech III said:

I just finished re-reading a Stephen King short story (hypothetically) nearly identical to this (and his story was inspired by that "Aunt Diane" lady up in New York that killed herself and a van full of kids...)

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/05/herman-wouk-is-still-alive/308451/

King writes white trash about as well as he writes kids.  The scene from Christine where Arnie's new Fury craps out in front of the white trash woman's house is a literary classic.

• Like 3

The children were originally from Houston.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/As-children-begged-for-help-system-failed-them-13071366.php

Adoption records for all six children remain sealed, but publicly available documents show that warning signs were missed or ignored. Child abuse by the Harts was reported to local police in Minnesota months before the adoption of Devonte, Jeremiah and Ciera was finalized.

The small Minnesota adoption agency that placed the children had a history of violations, including a failure to properly conduct home studies for pending placements. And records show that school officials and neighbors repeatedly contacted authorities with concerns and allegations.

Child-welfare workers visited the family on numerous occasions, but Jennifer and Sarah were able to keep the children and evade suspicion because, as one welfare worker put it in a report, "these women look normal."

Horrific. People finding body parts washed up on the beach.

The remains of Ciera, 12, were found weeks after the wreck in the Pacific Ocean, but her body was too decomposed to make a definitive ruling as to how she died. A partial foot found on a Northern California beach has been connected to 16-year-old Hannah, while the remains of the family’s sixth child, Devonte, 15, still have not been found.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/05/cliff-plunge-that-killed-family-of-8-ruled-a-murder-suicide/

"Markis, 19, Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, Jeremiah, 14, Abigail, 14, and Sierra, 12"

I don't get it.

19 yro is not a kid. He should be a freshman in college. 

When you were 19 would you let some crazy woman drug you and your brothers and sisters and drive you over a cliff? Even the 16 and 15 yro's for fucks sake. This sounds like some sort of cult thing. These women were deep in their heads.

5 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I used to think it was only men who did crazy shit like kill their family, then kill themselves,

Yay for gender equality I guess.

They are called SJW’s

Just now, bolverk said:

You seriously think this is typical behavior of "social justice warriors"...whatever the hell that means in your head. The fuck is wrong with you?

Read deaper into it.... 

1 minute ago, SDG said:

0 to do with dads.  Wtf, is wrong with you...

Read the story and get back to me.  

Well, let's not play a game of making me divine your beliefs about women, married lesbians, or folks who were concerned about a cop shooting an unarmed criminal. You're stating that these "SJWs" are prone to suicide and killing their kids?

Spell it out, man. Don't make me guess.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Well, let's not play a game of making me divine your beliefs about women, married lesbians, or folks who were concerned about a cop shooting an unarmed criminal. You're stating that these "SJWs" are prone to suicide and killing their kids?

Spell it out, man. Don't make me guess.

My beliefs about women, or woman, in general have nothing with these crazy girls...  reread the thread slowly and get back to me.  These women used their social justice worrier status to make a statement, which caused the death of innocent children.  

They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys, becuse these babby cant fright back? It was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids, they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest. my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots

Edited by HornsOverIthaca

2 minutes ago, SDG said:

My beliefs about women, or woman, in general have nothing with these crazy girls...  reread the thread slowly and get back to me.  These women used their social justice worrier status to make a statement, which caused the death of innocent children.  

Sounds like you're the one trying to make the statement here but seem too afraid to actually make it.

If I'm reading you right, you believe that their views on equality are what "caused the death of innocent children" but not the banal evil/insanity that led them to just say "Fuck it. Let's mistreat our children for years and kill them while we commit suicide." Not only that, you're implying others who share their same beliefs (social justice "worriers" in your parlance) are also typically prone to child abuse and suicide. Making that broad brush statement is a condemnation of a whole hell of a lot of folks for no apparent reason.

Just call them evil bitches and be done with it.

5 minutes ago, HornsOverIthaca said:

They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys, becuse these babby cant fright back? It was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids, they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest. my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots

Chad?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Sounds like you're the one trying to make the statement here but seem too afraid to actually make it.

If I'm reading you right, you believe that their views on equality are what "caused the death of innocent children" but not the banal evil/insanity that led them to just say "Fuck it. Let's mistreat our children for years and kill them while we commit suicide." Not only that, you're implying others who share their same beliefs (social justice "worriers" in your parlance) are also typically prone to child abuse and suicide. Making that broad brush statement is a condemnation of a whole hell of a lot of folks for no apparent reason.

Just call them evil bitches and be done with it.

Yes, in this case these fucking deranged women thought exactly that.  They murdered children, but I guess you’re okay with that  

13 minutes ago, SDG said:

Yes, in this case these fucking deranged women thought exactly that.  They murdered children, but I guess you’re okay with that  

They weren't children. The picture they show in the article must have been taken many years ago. Like I said in my earlier post:

"Markis, 19, Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, Jeremiah, 14, Abigail, 14, and Sierra, 12" 

19 yro Markis is the one who went to the neighbors to get help for his siblings that got the Cal protective service folks on their asses in the first place.

Something doesn't add up here.

19 minutes ago, Crusher said:

They weren't children. The picture they show in the article must have been taken many years ago. Like I said in my earlier post:

19 yro Markis is the one who went to the neighbors to get help for his siblings that got the Cal protective service folks on their asses in the first place.

It really does jump out and makes me wonder why they didn't (ba-dump-dump). All of them should've been old enough to do so. Hell, I was taught how to drive a stick on a steep incline when I was 12.

I suppose the "child-proof" backdoor locks could've played a role if they didn't have enough time to respond but the years of mistreatment leading to a legal-aged adult not doing jack beforehand points to some other weirdness.

25 minutes ago, Crusher said:

I'm going to have to guess that the kids had some sort of Stockholm Syndrome.  But, once they got in the car, they were stuck like Chuck.

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I'm going to have to guess that the kids had some sort of Stockholm Syndrome.  But, once they got in the car, they were stuck like Chuck.

This seems more and more to me like a Jim Jones cult like deal. The 19 yro could have legally walked away at any time and was of a mind at one point to seek help but, still went back and accepted not only his own death but all his brothers and sisters.

2 minutes ago, SDG said:

We won’t know unti @bolverk tells us...

Jesus, man, let it go. You're the one who's already made up your mind. My God, you sound like an old and confused man, bitter at this modern world with new-fangled ideas.

Focus your ire on these individuals and not ALL who you're politically opposed to. Nothing about being a "social justice worrier" even remotely corresponds to suicide and the murder of teenagers.

1 minute ago, DaysOff said:

Listen to the Broken Harts podcast. Seems like Sarah worked all the time while the other one stayed home and played video games and not home schooling the kids.

She was schooling about something. Something that made a 19, 16, and 15 yro willingly drink enough Benadryl shots to knock out a meth head on a 7 day bender. 

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

Jesus, man, let it go. You're the one who's already made up your mind. My God, you sound like an old and confused man, bitter at this modern world with new-fangled ideas.

Focus your ire on these individuals and not ALL who you're politically opposed to. Nothing about being a "social justice worrier" even remotely corresponds to suicide and the murder of teenagers.

Try again, who quoted who first?  

2 minutes ago, SDG said:

Try again, who quoted who first?  

Who made the outlandish and inflammatory claim that classifies married lesbians and social justice worriers as deranged suicidal murderers?

Just know, you're going to occasionally get called out on that kind of shit. Now, take your Benedryl and go to bed.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crusher said:

She was schooling about something. Something that made a 19, 16, and 15 yro willingly drink enough Benadryl shots to knock out a meth head on a 7 day bender. 

Question: Is it possible to have not knowingly been dosed up with all that Benedryl? I mean, I think it's possible...maybe.