Dallas Stars 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

We're back on the "call bullshit trivial, iffy calls on Dallas.   Only the obvious ones on St Louis...except for high sticks and tripping.  We'll do 2:1 for the Blues."

Fuck this bullshit...  and then Maroon is bitching.   Motherfucker, y'all have benefitted mightily from the officiating.  STFU.

Yeah but they just called a trip on them, so...

And the chick announcer says zip about that play, when she had to talk about how there was a Dallas trip missed that caused the stl trip.

I feel like I’m being an idiot fan by complaining about the commentary from the box and the studio, but I watched both games yesterday and didn’t feel the same bias for/against one team that I feel is happening to Dallas.

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yeah but they just called a trip on them, so...

And the chick announcer says zip about that play, when she had to talk about how there was a Dallas trip missed that caused the stl trip.

I feel like I’m being an idiot fan by complaining about the commentary from the box and the studio, but I watched both games yesterday and didn’t feel the same bias for/against one team that I feel is happening to Dallas.

IDGAF about announcers' bias.

The officials need to call the bullshit calls both ways... or remember that it is PLAYOFF FUCKING HOCKEY when both teams have the puck.

IDGAF about announcers' bias.

The officials need to call the bullshit calls both ways... or remember that it is PLAYOFF FUCKING HOCKEY when both teams have the puck.

Slorch’d!

Just kidding. You’re right.

It never gets old, btw

Just now, DDD Dad said:

So I guess that wasn’t hooking.

he didn't have a stick.  How could it be hooking?

( it was blatant hooking, but that doesn't matter now)