Dallas Stars 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

1 minute ago, Voldemort86 said:

I’m sick of fighting the blues and the refs.

not sure why the NHL is trying to help them. They get away with so much shit and we get away with nothing.

Keep making work.

Keep kicking their ass.

Why is the postgame focus on the Blues?

Talk about Bishop.  talk about dallas' PK.  talk about Dallas young skaters kicking ass.

furk.

Edited by slorch

9 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

They keep talking like the blues are the only team affecting the play. 

Flying home last night missing the game, and remembered this bullshit from the beginning of the series.  Who the fuck at NBC has it in for the Stars?  What are they going to do if we advance?

47 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Flying home last night missing the game, and remembered this bullshit from the beginning of the series.  Who the fuck at NBC has it in for the Stars?  What are they going to do if we advance?

We had one national appearance during the regular season. That’s it. They don’t want to keep showing us. Let’s make them show us hoisting the damn Cup. 

• Like 3

God I love playoff hockey.

It’s amazing to think the blues could play that physical a game, clean hits, late hits, cross checks behind the play, fucking leaving your feet to go head hunting and they get one penalty for interference all night. It’s absurd.

Whats more absurd is that to make the 4-1 penalty advantage look better they call the blues with for a slashing penalty on the last second of the game!!!! So it gave the stars a PP with no time on the clock! So the stats will show 4-2 in penalties.

That Schenn charging and head hunting Hintz still has me pissed. Leaving his feet to take out one of our best and no call. We need the big rig bad to lay the wood to some of theirs.

I’m wondering what’s wrong with Faksa, he is playing ok but his intensity and physical play is about half of what it normally is. He was built for playoff hockey and he has been pretty non-existent.

Thought Janmark played a great game especially on PK. And Hintz and Dickinson continue to be beasts. Dicko may be our best penalty killer at this point.

• Like 4

It’s all about the uniforms. The Blues color scheme is very solid. The Stars deviated from their original awesome green. The networks have had it in for us ever since.

I’m on record as saying I hate our uniforms, particularly the home victory greens.

I like Victory Green...and the new version of uniforms.

I liked the old ones too.

The real question is why did the NHL fuck up decades of tradition and make the whites the road uniform?  After all this time, it's still fucked up.  It works for football, but hoops, hockey, and baseball should be home whites.

I like Victory Green...and the new version of uniforms.
I liked the old ones too.

The real question is why did the NHL fuck up decades of tradition and make the whites the road uniform?  After all this time, it's still fucked up.  It works for football, but hoops, hockey, and baseball should be home whites.
I like the victory green as well. Not as high on the logo though. Someone had a mock-up of the current uniform but with some gold accents instead of the silver and it looked awesome.

I liked the old star looking jerseys as well from 99 on until the shity template jerseys after the lockout.

Home uniform are dark because teams are wearing 3rd jerseys. If a team was a 3rd jersey at home fans see it and buy it. If it's worn on the road the exposure isn't as much.

What's a good place to watch the game tomorrow in the Plano area?  Was thinking maybe Hub Streat in Plano, not sure if they have much of a hockey scene though.  Happiest Hour would be ideal but it's a hell of a hike/uber from where I live.

On games I care about, I hate watching in public/ mixed company.

Last night's games would have been fun to watch at a bar, but when my teams are playing I don't want to be around anyone else.  The idiotic comments and stupid questions piss me off.  Then there's always some heel motherfuckers from the other team who need to be taken outside and thrashed.

It's better not to end up getting arrested...