2017-18 Rockets Thread

The Tower

Just now, elfenix said:

Clearly needing to share the ball with CP3 and Harden isn't an issue

Yeah Harden always wanted another ball handler and scorer. He used to joke about Pat Beverly isnt a point guard. He was right. 

They needed CP3 all along to really get over the hump. Glad he still has plenty of juice left. Harden looks fresh too, I cant wait to see him rested, and leaving it all on the floor to beat GS.

Paul was magnificent after that bad game 2.  Thank God.  After game 2 I was worried he was hurt or wearing down.

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Spent too much time in the VIP room last night.

Which, ironically, is how he plans to cure himself tonight 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Sidney Sherman said:

He was always great. Sucks he got stuck in LA wasting his talent with that Sooner and Jordan aggy.

Fify and props to you sir. After the Game 2 loss, you called that the Rockets would win the next 3 straight. You were correct and I shall eat my hat.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Fify and props to you sir. After the Game 2 loss, you called that the Rockets would win the next 3 straight. You were correct and I shall eat my hat.

Oh fuck I forgot he was an aggy. What a turd team. 

I had no idea really about the Jazz I just knew Houston couldn't stay that cold from 3 forever. Awesome how theyve done it without Rino as a defensive liability. Green has been huge. Same with PJ, I didnt know those guys could shoot that well.

It helps having the point God and Harden passing to you wide open in rhythm. 

Hoping the Rockets can take down the Worryiers. Maybe the league wants to see a new storyline after so mant damn Warrior/Cavs finals anyway.

14 minutes ago, Sidney Sherman said:

Van Gundy is great. I hate how they put him with "Momma, there goes that man" Jackson.

Are you kidding? I take great pleasure and enjoyment seeing JVG make Mark Jackson look like the royal dumbass that he is at every opportunity. To me, it's comedy gold.

1 hour ago, Sidney Sherman said:

Yeah Harden always wanted another ball handler and scorer. He used to joke about Pat Beverly isnt a point guard. He was right. 

They needed CP3 all along to really get over the hump. Glad he still has plenty of juice left. Harden looks fresh too, I cant wait to see him rested, and leaving it all on the floor to beat GS.

My prediction is the Rockets win the WCF in 6...

16 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

What is up with your 6 game series predictions? You predicted Rockets in 6 for this Jazz series too.

Well, I figure someone on the Wariors to have 1 explosive game, and one game that is too close to call in the early half of the series; but the Rockets dominate the rest..!

3 minutes ago, BigXII said:

Remember when DeAndre Jordan basically begged to come to Houston and suggested a straight up trade for his aggy ass and clint capela?

lol pooor aggys

I wish I could have seen Chris Paul’s reaction when he heard about the aggy’s pipe dream.

4 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

paul and jordan are close.  i'm sure paul would love to have him on the rockets.  just not at the expense of capela.

CP3 is close with everyone. he's easily a Player's player. He's clearly beloved by the league. JJ Redick wanted to come to Houston with Paul, too. It's actually testament to how much a sooner piece of shit Blake Griffin is that he couldn't get along with Chris Paul.

8 minutes ago, BigXII said:

CP3 is close with everyone. he's easily a Player's player. He's clearly beloved by the league. JJ Redick wanted to come to Houston with Paul, too. It's actually testament to how much a sooner piece of shit Blake Griffin is that he couldn't get along with Chris Paul.

Which is weird because I'm sure we as fans all hated CP3 the clipper.

I still hate him but you guys have no choice