so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

On 7/13/2019 at 10:35 AM, Bruh Man said:

I'm starting to get True Detective Season 1 vibes from this story. You don't build a pedo island just for yourself to indulge. A lot of other elites have to be involved. I just hope everything gets unmasked. 

It won't.  Or, if it does, no one will spend a day in prison.  The elite are completely untouchable in this country.  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ controls the courts, just like everything else. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, triplehorn said:

Jeffrey Epstein's mansion, one of the largest townhouses in Manhattan, contains 40 rooms, 7 floors, and covers 21,000 sq ft. & runs along East 71st Street between Fifth & Madison Ave.

"Jeffrey Epstein's offender registry entries list two Gulfstream jets, two helicopters, nine Mercedes-Benzes, nine Chevy Suburbans, three Cadillac Escalades, three Harley-Davidsons, one $375k Bentley Mulsanne." 

He's got the trafficking part down.

I always wondered what the contractors who were working on his sex dungeon thought or the staff that it took to maintain all of that.

20 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I always wondered what the contractors who were working on his sex dungeon thought or the staff that it took to maintain all of that.

I imagine that NYC construction contractors that have worked for the mob have seen some shit.

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

It won't.  Or, if it does, no one will spend a day in prison.  The elite are completely untouchable in this country.  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ controls the courts, just like everything else. 

This 100%.

46 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I imagine that NYC construction contractors that have worked for the mob have seen some shit.

Nah, they say they didn't see anything.  

The mob is willing to go the extra mile to make sure that happens though. Thus far, Epstein, and the President, seem more like blackmail traders. That won't work for every construction contractor. I'm surprised Epstein was able to go on so long with this bullshit. 

Are all the minors confiscated from their families by the Border Patrol and ICE accounted for?

My recollection is that there were some "sloppy" methods used to identify and track them. Some of the Border Patrol seem to be sadistic racists. If you can watch a child struggle with fever on a concrete floor, how big of a leap is it to collecting a hefty bribe to let one slip between the cracks?

The possible pedophile associated with Penn State's villain and this story about Epstein are creating the image of a network in my mind. Maybe a big network. Am I being swayed by conspiracy theories or is this real? I certainly don't want to believe it's true.

A friend of mine, who grew up amid NYC wealth and often seemed to suggest the relationship with her own father was at least borderline sexual, said that father-daughter sex among that class was not uncommon.

I think of Reversal of Fortune where Dershowitz talks to Van Bulow about the strangeness of the wealthy. 

I am increasingly persuaded that the 1% may have an abnormal percentage of people accustomed to sating every whim or desire. How odd that 43% of the population endorses this by ignoring or embracing the sick fuck we have as president.

I hope the new prosecutors of Epstein can shine light on every dark, filthy corner of his world. We're in for some rough revelations about people we despise and people we admire.

May justice be served.

Edited by RomaVicta

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Are all the minors confiscated from their families by the Border Patrol and ICE accounted for?

My recollection is that there were some "sloppy" methods used to identify and track them. Some of the Border Patrol seem to be sadistic racists. If you can watch a child struggle with fever on a concrete floor, how big of a leap is it to collecting a hefty bribe to let one slip between the cracks?

The possible pedophile associated with Penn State's villain and this story about Epstein are creating the image of a network in my mind. Maybe a big network. Am I being swayed by conspiracy theories or is this real? I certainly don't want to believe it's true.

A friend of mine, who grew up amid NYC wealth and often seemed to suggest the relationship with her own father was at least borderline sexual, said that father-daughter sex among that class was not uncommon.

I think of Reversal of Fortune where Dershowitz talks to Van Bulow about the strangeness of the wealthy. 

I am increasingly persuaded that the 1% may have an abnormal percentage of people accustomed to sating every whim or desire. How odd that 43% of the population endorses this by ignoring or embracing the sick fuck we have as president.

I hope the new prosecutors of Epstein can shine light on every dark, filthy corner of his world. We're in for some rough revelations about people we despise and people we admire.

May justice be served.

If you believe the stories there is indeed a well orchestrated, worldwide network of pedophiles using the internet to help facilitate their sick game

I mean, no shit 

V

"The author of a recent biography about the life of Donald Trump on Friday warned on Saturday that the prosecution of Jeffrey Epstein for alleged sex-trafficking crimes could also entangle President Trump, who had close personal ties to Epstein in the 1990’s and early 2000’s.

[...]

“They knew each other well from 1987 to at least 200. He traveled on Epstein’s jet at least once,” O’Brien continued, adding, “I spent about two years, a lot of time with Trump in the mid-2000s, and he routinely talked about Jeffrey Epstein as someone he admired, he felt they were in sync.”

O’Brien then went into how Trump’s ties to Epstein had already placed him in legal peril. In a 2016 lawsuit filed against Trump by a woman in her thirties alleging that the President raped her when she was 13 in Epstein’s New York townhouse. Although the victim dropped the suit against Trump after repeatedly receiving death threats, federal investigators will very likely follow up on her allegations in pursuit of the case against Epstein.

[...]

“What is happening now with this investigation in the Southern District is they’re going to get access to Jeffrey Epstein’s videos,” O’Brien said.

“The other thing is, there is an outstanding claim, a Jane Doe claim that was filed right before the election by a woman in her 30s who said in the 90s when she was 13, Donald Trump raped her in Jeffrey Epstein’s townhouse in the upper east side. The veracity of that claim can be tested now by the Southern District. They’re investigating what occurred in Jeffrey Epstein’s townhouse.”

[...]

O’Brien even went on to claim that the friendship between the two men was a major cause for concern during the 2016 election. The claim never went anywhere in court, though.

“There’s a lot of similarities to how these two men approached the world. And it is not credible that the president didn’t have a close relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, and they were worried about it up until Election Day.”

1 minute ago, Mojo Hand said:

Woah 

Are you even surprised by this revelation ?  The guy catered to sick fucks all over the world, and a lot of those sick fucks are in power or are mega rich fucks who can make anything happen.  

Gonna be interesting to see what comes out about Trump, and how actually involved he was with Epstein besides just knowing the guy.  Epstein traveled in the same circles as people like Trump, and the Clintons it appears.

24 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

My recollection is that there were some "sloppy" methods used to identify and track them. Some of the Border Patrol seem to be sadistic racists. 

Nope. 

And now there are accusations Custom agents deleted files complicating the accounting.

https://www.insider.com/family-reunification-records-deleted-trump-zero-tolerance-2018-7

"Rarely, if ever, has a potential violation of the FRA had such grave implications," CREW's executive director Noah Bookbinder said in a statement. "The reportedly destroyed records bear directly on the lives of thousands of immigrants seeking entry to our country, threatening the permanent separation of parents from their children."

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand

We are so evil if we just let this shit go.

We must jail the president.

We must scour the law enforcement agencies to make them safe for officers who want to do their jobs the right way. 

We must prove we are a nation of laws.

We don't seem up to the task.

ps I'm out of rep to give or there would be a lot of it on these pages. Thanks for providing information and keen, concise insight, my friends.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 3

So the initial reports of Epstein having three passports WAS something out of the ordinary and not just having an extra for visa applications or holding on to legitimate but expired old passports?

That’s what I figured. So whoever got snarky with me last week and told me to use google can apologize now.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, triplehorn said:
I suspect a lot of victims and witnesses will come forward once there is some assurance about relative safety, and safety in numbers.

If death threats were being issued 15 years ago, they're not gonna suddenly be off the table as a defense tactic.

38 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

So the initial reports of Epstein having three passports WAS something out of the ordinary and not just having an extra for visa applications or holding on to legitimate but expired old passports?

That’s what I figured. So whoever got snarky with me last week and told me to use google can apologize now.

You had told me to use google when I attempted some levity about oenophile/pedophile when we both damn well knew the difference.  And you got all pissy and said "use the google before you pants yourself on the web" aimed directly at me.  I was once again attempting a joke about you using google about passports.  This is a pretend place where none of us really behave, I suspect as we do in real life.  But you might want to seriously consider the fact that you have no sense of humor.  But hey, this is me apologizing to you in make-believe land.  Whatever you need.  Christ, you're exhausting.  

Edited by Lobo

4 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

As fantastical as that sounds, so is the story of how Epstein skated for all of these years, and how nobody in the financial industry can explain who his clients are or how he made his money. This is actually the most reasonable explanation for everything. 

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

This is a pretend place where none of us really behave, I suspect as we do in real life.  But you might want to seriously consider the fact that you have no sense of humor.  But hey, this is me apologizing to you in make-believe land you imbecilic child.  

When it comes to joking about Trump world, there's a not so fine line between humor and exposing yourself as a piece of shit.

8 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

When it comes to joking about Trump world, there's a not so fine line between humor and exposing yourself as a piece of shit.

I just don't think you got the joke.  It wasn't anything that deflected from Trump. 

Judge Berman adjourns.  Ruling on Thursday.  

You have to think revelation today of finding diamonds and art in his UES mansion, a foreign passport with his photo and a different name, and offering a vague account of his finances will be weighed in the ruling re flight risk and safety to others.

If Epstein can return to the UES mansion, no telling what kind of coordination would be attempted to silence folks and wall shit off.  The flight risk is a distant second.

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

I just don't think you got the joke.  It wasn't anything that deflected from Trump. 

Yeah, it's impossible the two of them are this stupid.  

Just now, triplehorn said:

It's been ongoing, more than one instance. 

What's the one instance?  I have a weird feeling you're misreading your meds.

20 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

As fantastical as that sounds, so is the story of how Epstein skated for all of these years, and how nobody in the financial industry can explain who his clients are or how he made his money. This is actually the most reasonable explanation for everything. 

That's something that has gotten me.  I didn't know much about him before this started except the right wing conspiracy industry thought he was friends with Bill.  (Might be true.)  I didn't know how massive this guy's operation was and how no one knows where his billions come from.  Most hedge fund types wildly dispute that he runs a big hedge fund.

5 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

That's something that has gotten me.  I didn't know much about him before this started except the right wing conspiracy industry thought he was friends with Bill.  (Might be true.)  I didn't know how massive this guy's operation was and how no one knows where his billions come from.  Most hedge fund types wildly dispute that he runs a big hedge fund.

Well the theory is his clients/blackmail targets invest in his hedge fund, which he probably just sticks in an SP500 fund, he reaps the 2/20 (probably with a low hurdle rate), and it all looks kosher to FBI/IRS.  He refuses business from anybody he doesn't know/have tape on.

Edited by Bateshorn

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Someone I read says that his operation appears, from the outside, to look just like Bernie Madoff's.   Obviously Epstein isn't running a ponzi scheme for this long, plus his investors are apparently unknown, so money laundering seems the most likely explanation. 

10 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Hoffenberg is now talking about their Towers ponzi scheme that could have been Epstein's launch.  And how did Epstein skate while Hoffenberg did 18yrs in the pen ? 

Edited by triplehorn

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Someone I read says that his operation appears, from the outside, to look just like Bernie Madoff's.   Obviously Epstein isn't running a ponzi scheme for this long, plus his investors are apparently unknown, so money laundering seems the most likely explanation. 

6 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

Well the theory is his clients/blackmail targets invest in his hedge fund, which he probably just sticks in an SP500 fund, he reaps the 2/20 (probably with a low hurdle rate), and it all looks kosher to FBI/IRS.  He refuses business from anybody he doesn't know/have tape on.

It was about to reference Madoff.  He claimed to run this multi billion dollar hedge fund but a fund that big should have trades that move markets and they never did.  

10 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Re money laundering, again keep in mind Deutsche Bank severed ties with Epstein this year.  And last week DB claims they "spread themselves too thin" into the corners of the banking industry (too thin to keep a legal eye on everything ?) and announced cutting 20% of their global workforce (18k+ jobs).  Could be coinicidental, could be chickens coming home to roost.  

To be clear, what DB has been involved in, on the global money laundering front, is bigger than Jeff Epstein, but he appears to be a spoke in the wheel -->  Transnational criminal organizations, aka The Second Economy.

Edited by triplehorn