so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

On 7/15/2019 at 5:41 PM, Zavala said:

The investor list? Lulz.

His whole front is a pathetic lie. He only takes investments of $1B but the fund has $194M? 

That could be his annualized fees.  At 2/20, that'd be $9.7bn in AUM.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

So, you are okay with open borders?  Say it.  Proclaim it from the rooftops.  You do know that it’s not only Mexicans that cross the border right?  Or, are you a racist?

You also seem to have a very rudimentary understanding of climate change.  The argument isn’t whether it exists or not.  The argument is whether it is anthropogenic or not.  If it is then how much of an effect does mankind have on the climate?  Seems to be quite a bit of debate on that front.

There is no question that it's anthropogenic.  The physical chemistry of CO2 radiative forcing has been well understood for over 100 years.  Anthropogenic emissions are the clear driver of rising GHG levels.   Most scientists agree on what the long term trends look like.  There are a few atmospheric scientists, like Judith Curry or John Christy, who disagree.  

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

So, you are okay with open borders?  Say it.  Proclaim it from the rooftops.  You do know that it’s not only Mexicans that cross the border right?  Or, are you a racist?

You also seem to have a very rudimentary understanding of climate change.  The argument isn’t whether it exists or not.  The argument is whether it is anthropogenic or not.  If it is then how much of an effect does mankind have on the climate?  Seems to be quite a bit of debate on that front.

Yeah but do you think trump raped underage girls or not? 

59 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

There really isn't. I mean maybe politically there is, but not academically.

• Like 1

Who doesn’t want open borders?  Imagine how much money we’d save on border security that obviously doesn’t work and cruel detention facilities.  Imagine how much cheaper our food would be.  Imagine all the tax revenue we could generate by instantly incorporating a few million more productive workers into the economy.  Shit, we might be able to knock out the national debt in a decade off the backs of some Mexicans.  

Seems like a no brainer.  

• Like 2

Well the theory is his clients/blackmail targets invest in his hedge fund, which he probably just sticks in an SP500 fund, he reaps the 2/20 (probably with a low hurdle rate), and it all looks kosher to FBI/IRS.  He refuses business from anybody he doesn't know/have tape on.
Yep. At 4 "massages" a day he wouldn't have the time/energy/fluids for anything more than directing funds into an index fund.

His pref/hurdle looks like 8-12-15, I'm sure the waterfall includes live nude girls.  I have to admit, a Ponzi scheme shadowing an Index fund would make it much easier to pull off than it was even just back in the Madoff period and certainly much easier than before him.  

1 hour ago, Fondren & Main said:

Admit you believe what Rush and Mitch and Hannity and Trump tell me you believe! Can you at least be that honest for once in your life?

(Whether or not climate change is anthropogenic is kind of moot if the dire predictions are correct. Saying "it's not my fault" won't have much impact. If it takes humans changing their habits to prevent a wholesale disaster, maybe we shouldn't quibble about the details.)

Edited by RomaVicta
morphic? genic? What's the diff?

22 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

I pledge allegience to Isreal. And to the republic for which it stands. Mumble mumble, one nation, under God, mumble mumble. 

Congratulations! You may now do business with the State of Texas. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Not a good look for the judge deciding tomorrow if you should be released on bail:

“ Jeffrey Epstein used a foreign passport with a fake name to enter several countries in the 1980s including the United Kingdom, Spain and Saudi Arabia, federal prosecutors said Wednesday.

The questionable travel document was found inside a safe — along with $70,000 in cash and 48 loose diamonds — in the New York City home of the wealthy financier and accused sex trafficker. It contained a photo of Epstein with a different name and listed his place of residence as Saudi Arabia, according to prosecutors.

Epstein's lawyers filed court papers Tuesday claiming he obtained the Austrian passport in 1982 for "personal protection" to be presented to "potential kidnappers, hijackers, or terrorists." The lawyers said Epstein's Jewish faith and substantial wealth made him a target while traveling in the Middle East.

Epstein's attorneys also said that the government provided no evidence that he ever used the passport.

But Wednesday, prosecutors did just that.

"In fact, the passport contains numerous ingress and egress stamps, including stamps that reflect use of the passport to enter France, Spain, the United Kingdom, and Saudi Arabia in the 1980s," the court papers say.”

cont.

NBC:  Jeffrey Epstein used foreign passport with fake name to enter Saudi Arabia: prosecutors

3 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

yeah, you don't have a fake passport and $59MM in cash and get bail.

This is going to be an interesting case, if he's working for or with Intelligence agencies, are things still illegal? They don't operate with any laws or oversight. I think the rule is "don't get caught" and he's not going to be able to give up his handlers. I'm just curious if they will protect him in any way.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-case-grows-more-grotesque

I hope all his handlers and clients get rekt.

Courtney Wild’s lawyer Brad Edwards said that after interviewing dozens of Epstein’s accusers, it appeared Epstein spent almost all of his time abusing underage girls. “It was his full-time job,” Edwards said. “We have not found anyone who has provided information about a legitimate business he was engaged [in].”

Edited by Zavala

32 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

“Perfect perfect sex life”.

Excuse me while I vomit.

Also these arrogant invitations to dig deep into someone’s sex life (Gary Hart comes to mind) always seem to backfire.

One woman, but how many girls? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Dershowitz is feeling the heat. Here is an op-ed he wrote trying to discredit The New Yorker which is about to publish an article on him and underage girls. Dershowitz claims that the upcoming hit-piece is a leftist attempt to silence him because of his defense of Trump, Netanyahu and the state of Israel. 

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/924825

Getting kind of tired of this Israel bullshit. Trump and his psycho evangelical supporters want their Armageddon damnit! 

It is not un-American to not support Zionism. Frankly it’s none of our damn business and should elicit a rocko type yawn whenever the subject comes up. 

As for the Dershowitz, he’s just playing the only card he’s got since he’s a pedo. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Foggy Notion said:

Dershowitz is feeling the heat. Here is an op-ed he wrote trying to discredit The New Yorker which is about to publish an article on him and underage girls. Dershowitz claims that the upcoming hit-piece is a leftist attempt to silence him because of his defense of Trump, Netanyahu and the state of Israel. 

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/924825

Lol so in other words he definitely diddled little girls. 

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

So... no bail decision? 

That's fine with me. It means that sleaze is still in the gray bar hotel. I wonder if he's in segregation. 

Yes decision.   Bail was denied yesterday.  He may never be free again. 

• Like 1

Not that I heard.  From what I saw, the judge found he was a danger to the public and a flight risk, given all the things that have come out in the last few days, and that no conditions of release could protect the public or assure his appearance.