so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

13 minutes ago, Larry T. Spider said:

If this guy has serious mob protection, how is bill clinton allowed to get on a plane with him?

Interesting question.  He has SS against assigned to him, does he ditch them or were they going along for the ride ?  Is it voluntary on the SS protection ??

I don't believe Secret Service protection is voluntary for former Presidents.  I think it's optional for their immediate families, but highly recommended.  I was told that it is kept on past presidents for the very simple reason they don't give a shit if those guys are dead, probably even better for national morale in that we'd have a common enemy to circle around against.  But it's done because of the possibility one of those guys gets picked up and interrogated for state secrets that could really place the nation in a precarious position.  

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I don't believe Secret Service protection is voluntary for former Presidents.  I think it's optional for their immediate families, but highly recommended.  I was told that it is kept on past presidents for the very simple reason they don't give a shit if those guys are dead, probably even better for national morale in that we'd have a common enemy to circle around against.  But it's done because of the possibility one of those guys gets picked up and interrogated for state secrets that could really place the nation in a precarious position.  

Which again begs the question, where was his SS detail, when he boarded de plane de plane.....

There was a screenshot of the flight logs, what other names were listed by Clinton?  I doubt those guys list their real names, but I'm sure there's some kinda delineation.  They're not the first SS agents to fly privately with a past president.  There must be some protocol.  

9 minutes ago, Larry T. Spider said:

So the hedge fund has up to 194 mil in it. Would love to see the names on the investor list. Probably a lot of people shitting their pants right now.

The investor list? Lulz.

His whole front is a pathetic lie. He only takes investments of $1B but the fund has $194M? 

4 minutes ago, Zavala said:

The investor list? Lulz.

His whole front is a pathetic lie. He only takes investments of $1B but the fund has $194M? 

Clearly the 194 came from somewhere. I should have said “investor list” because it’s likely people he has videos of or some other kind of dirt. 

Probably took a billion from each of them and the 194 is what’s left.

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

So to sum up the last few pages: the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires, are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner!

We're through the looking glass, people.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Is your expectation that he'd list the aum of his fund as a personal asset?

I laughed at this too.  I mean he might as well list 'aum' as personal, but I'm assuming he's going to at least pretend things are on the up and up.  That will fall apart rather quickly.  

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

This guy will end up dead.  He has the goods on way too many powerful people.  I'm putting his expiration date at December 1st.  Before or after, gents?  

Our best hope is that he hates the people he’s involved with and knows he’s going to end up dead either way. 

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

So to sum up the last few pages: the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires, are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner!

Don't forget the Stonecutters.

44 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Whoa whoa whoa, lets get this supper and dinner terminology straigtened out first.....

Just now, bolverk said:

Are they that fucked up family that grows poppies on the show Ozark?

Could be, knew a builder who was Ok mafia connected.  Scary shit.  The whole family was a bunch of class a crooks. 

PRO TIP:  The first three letters of contractor are c-o-n (in OK at least)... you do the math...

1 hour ago, TommyGufano said:

Is your expectation that he'd list the aum of his fund as a personal asset?

No, I was responding to someone else asking about the investor list. I'm saying if you're taking minimum $1B investments and making a shit load of money for those people, you would think he could accumulate more than that in his hedge fund. He keeps being called a 'billionaire investor' but he's got $0.6 total assets?

This shit doesn't make sense. He's not a Ponzi schemer, he's a blackmailer that got too sloppy with his stash of underage girls he uses to blackmail others.

41 minutes ago, Zavala said:

No, I was responding to someone else asking about the investor list. I'm saying if you're taking minimum $1B investments and making a shit load of money for those people, you would think he could accumulate more than that in his hedge fund. He keeps being called a 'billionaire investor' but he's got $0.6 total assets?

This shit doesn't make sense. He's not a Ponzi schemer, he's a blackmailer that got too sloppy with his stash of underage girls he uses to blackmail others.

So let’s say he’s not a ponzi schemer or a legit hedge fund guy. He was able to amass 600 million in assets plus no telling how many millions he spent over the lest 3 decades. And that’s assuming he doesn’t have more stored offshore somewhere....all or almost all from blackmailing people. 

Let’s think about all that it would take to pull that off:

Money to start the operation with.

Access to a lot of really rich people.

Knowlede of which ones would be open to this stuff and not just immediately call the cops.

Access to a constant supply of young girls set up through recruiters.

Enough muscle to where really rich and powerful people won’t fuck with you.

Setting up some system of payment that would look legit. My personal theory on that is that he would have people invest a large number in his “fund” then give them some of it back later. 

“Hey, you know that girl you fucked down on the island? Turns out she’s 14 and I have a video of this. I’ll tell you what...I can make all of this go away if you put 100 mil in my fund. I’ll make sure you get 90 mil back and everything stays quiet. Besides it would cost you a lot more than 10 mil if those tapes ever got out.”

Or I could just be on beer 3 and completely wrong.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

She's never looked healthy  My guess is alcohol and cigarettes, but who knows.

That's not the lewd and crude response I was looking for, but I'm feeling charitable and will grade it a C-. Next time, be more surly.

Just now, bolverk said:

That's not the lewd and crude response I was looking for, but I'm feeling charitable and will grade it a C-. Next time, be more surly.

Oh, I knew where you were going, but in all honesty, she looks like shit in that photo, as in "sick".

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Oh, I knew where you were going, but in all honesty, she looks like shit in that photo, as in "sick".

No argument from me, but seriously, click on tweet and look at the mascara smeared across her face. The only times I've seen that "look" have been on a woman after she's been balling her eyes out...or Siouxsie Sioux. And Kellyanne ain't out their singing Hong Kong Garden.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

“CUMMINGS says he'll hold KELLYANNE CONWAY in contempt on July 25, if she doesn't tesify before then.”

Trump just publicly claimed he hasn’t talked to Epstein in “15 years” since a falling out ?  I’m inclined to forward Elijah’s office the pic of that sleestak.

4 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

This episode is on FXX right now.  Are you sure you're not Q?  

I’m ignorant on the passport issue. How difficult would it be to obtain a fake one? I would think that would be pretty damn difficult. 

Some real ones are easy to obtain. If you invest a large amount in the Bahamas via real estate or another business, you’re eligible for permanent residency and a passport.