so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

I would imagine that Epstein's current assets will be made available to his victims in the form of restitution and/or to satisfy civil suits, if he is found guilty.  A court will presumably decide what to do with anything left over. 

I know it's not the final charges, but I wonder if the human trafficking laws come into play. They seize it all.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

A good article about how media has possibly "sanitized" the information

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/07/12/jeffrey-epsteins-sex-trafficking-case-what-do-you-call-his-crimes/1713172001/

Was he procuring underage women for sex? Or was he kidnapping girls to have them raped?

Will we get to see him coming out of court for his big "hey hey hey" moment? Has anyone seen him? Why didn't he get raided by a fuck-ton of FBI, why did he get to turn himself in like he did some white collar crimes?

I don't know that child rape was more acceptable in the 70 and 80s. There is surely horrible negligence in allowing the child Drew Barrymore to party with adults and become a drug addict at a very young age.
I had always viewed Woody Allen's Manhattan as a stellar movie. Allen's character's deep involvemtn with a high schooler raised an eyebrow at first, but I went along with it after the initial shock. Mariel Hemmingway, the perfect object for a Svengali as a contrast to the  real women of Meryl Streep and Diane Keaton worked dramatically.
Now I wonder at my complacence. My disposition is changed. A full grown man is picking up a high schooler at her parents's house. Troubling to say the least. Dramatically, it still works as the fleeting ideal of love, but it's gross and selfish and exploitive.
Can this be a product of the boomer notion that we will never be old, never be not young and the advertising pandering to that notion? I haven't a clue.
With Me, too, increasing stories of pedophiles, and the sexist posturing on the internet ("would" written by internet nobodies when looking at a famous woman they'd have no chance with) has made me realize what a shit world there is out there for women. My God, Baylor and the lack of punishment for institutionally punishing victims only emphasized this shit world.
Things must change. Epstein must be brought very low if the allegations are true. The non-men who partook of the sex slaves should be destroyed as well.
The whole thing is sickening, sad, and anger inducing.  Wealthy predators having a good time with no regard for whom they exploit or what it means about who they are themselves.
I increasingly take up the cause of women. Feminism seemed to be about equal pay and opportunity. It's so much more.

You might want to tap the brakes on that dystopian female universe you are projecting.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

I would imagine that Epstein's current assets will be made available to his victims in the form of restitution and/or to satisfy civil suits, if he is found guilty.  A court will presumably decide what to do with anything left over. 

There will be 10 cents left when his lawyers are done with the costs of his legal defense.

I'll say it again in this thread, when you have this POS example being set in the white house, how can you really even be all that outraged that Mt Vernon hired Briles? 

We don't hold Trump accountable. So why the fuck would we hold Briles accountable?

3 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

I'll say it again in this thread, when you have this POS example being set in the white house, how can you really even be all that outraged that Mt Vernon hired Briles? 

We don't hold Trump accountable. So why the fuck would we hold Briles accountable?

Oh sorry I thought you were talking about outrage at Bill Clinton and his 26+ trips on the "Lolita Express"?  or his diddling Monica Lewinsky.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 4

17 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

I'm starting to get True Detective Season 1 vibes from this story. You don't build a pedo island just for yourself to indulge. A lot of other elites have to be involved. I just hope everything gets unmasked. 

Hopefully this has a better ending and they actually untangle the web so we know who all was involved. 

20 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

I'm starting to get True Detective Season 1 vibes from this story. You don't build a pedo island just for yourself to indulge. A lot of other elites have to be involved. I just hope everything gets unmasked. 

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

Hopefully this has a better ending and they actually untangle the web so we know who all was involved. 

Fingers crossed that we may get another look at Daddario's rack.

alexandra daddario GIF

On 7/12/2019 at 10:12 AM, triplehorn said:

Jeffrey+Epstein_Woody+Allen_ephebophiles

Please tell me that's photoshopped !!  The ability of these sick, wealthy fucks to carry out this shit is disturbing beyond belief. The internet has made it so much easier to organize,  build and hide these grotesque systems of human trafficking. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JustBecause said:

He was in the White House JUST like the current occupant and there wasn't such outrage.  So I guess it is BUT BILL.

No !!!  Bill was never on board the Lolita express his office has told us that. Nothing to see here, move along.....This is all about the fact trump knew Epstein.

Besides that was last year, it doesn't matter anymore.  It's Hakunna Ma-ta-ta all over agin. Well well whatcha know, life does imitate  art (SEE:  Bad Teammates critical analysis of The Lion King).  I stand corrected my friend.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JustBecause said:

He was in the White House JUST like the current occupant and there wasn't such outrage.  So I guess it is BUT BILL.

You means besides the impeachment because he lied about the blowjob, not the actual blowjob?

Literally nobody thinks Bill Clinton shouldn't go to jail if it comes out that he was diddling kids you simple fuck. Try again.

Is somebody claiming in this thread that bill Clinton didn’t know pedo Jeff? Because given some of the trolls on this thread continually bringing it up you would think someone was actually claiming that. 

How about this trolls. Pedo Jeff, president trump and former president bill were all really good friends. Everyone knows that and acknowledges that. Why don’t yall do the same. 

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Is somebody claiming in this thread that bill Clinton didn’t know pedo Jeff? Because given some of the trolls on this thread continually bringing it up you would think someone was actually claiming that. 

How about this trolls. Pedo Jeff, president trump and former president bill were all really good friends. Everyone knows that and acknowledges that. Why don’t yall do the same. 

Except Clintons official statement is he never flew on the plane to child sex slave island. I think we've all heard that story before, I did not have sex with that woman , Miss Lewisnky...

22 minutes ago, JustBecause said:

There wasn’t mass outrage back then because trumps favorite secretary of labor covered it up. Had nothing to do with bill. Nobody in this thread has defended Clinton on this once.  But try again. 

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

Except Clintons official statement is he never flew on the plane to child sex slave island. I think we've all heard that story before, I did not have sex with that woman , Miss Lewisnky...

If he said that he lied. Again nobody is defending Bill. Trolls like you want to look the other way at the actions of president shitstain. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

You means besides the impeachment because he lied about the blowjob, not the actual blowjob?

Literally nobody thinks Bill Clinton shouldn't go to jail if it comes out that he was diddling kids you simple fuck. Try again.

Well I'm glad you are such a moralist.  Let's see what happens if more information comes out about WJBC and this 26+ trips on the "Lolita Express" shall we.

• Fuck You 4

Just now, JimmyJames said:

If he said that he lied. Again nobody is defending Bill. Trolls like you want to look the other way at the actions of president shitstain. 

Troll ?  sometimes sure .  Here ? nope, just pointing out that he's denying it.  I can't believe he's trying that tact.  I don't believe for a second anyone here thinks it's OK to diddle kids, but I also wouldn't have believed Cosby would drug girls, and rape em either.

5 minutes ago, JustBecause said:

Well I'm glad you are such a moralist.  Let's see what happens if more information comes out about WJBC and this 26+ trips on the "Lolita Express" shall we.

I can tell your heart is just pouring out for the victims here. What a great guy you must be.

18 hours ago, triplehorn said:

It started with this girl at age 13 at Epstein's mansion being directed to perform a sex act on Trump by her recruiter at an Epstein sex party.  Aspiring models.  It goes from there:

I’m curious as to the opinion of onboard and just-because on this. 

Bill did it to?  Trump is obviously way too moral to have done such a thing? She’s a lyin druggie after being raped at 13? The economy is good? Which is it? 

37 minutes ago, JustBecause said:

Oh trust me, I grew up Republican in TX/OK - there was PLENTY of outrage over a god damn blowjob.  Where the fuck were you, dumbass?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Oh trust me, I grew up Republican in TX/OK - there was PLENTY of outrage over a god damn blowjob.  Where the fuck were you, dumbass?

In Nashville TN and at that time the dems were still hand wringing that it is just sex and nobody's business.  Next!

• Fuck You 11

20 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

So prove him wrong, dipshits.  Who gives a fuck if he dies in prison?  Get 'em all.

BUT BILL!!!  Idiot.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

29 minutes ago, retread said:

Rs will impeach for lying about a blowjob. Receiving help from America's enemy and obstructing justice? Nah.

The guiding principle of the Republican party is "its only a crime, if a Democrat does it"

• Like 2

Okay, I've never been good at telling what's been photoshopped and what hasn't.  

Is there seriously, and truthfully what is family looks like?  

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1148303671857491968.html

interesting theory that adds up. Epstein doesn’t need a safe on a remote island presumably outside of US law enforcement jurisdiction to safeguard money. That’s where you store the blackmail evidence. 

Blackmail on who?

Blackmail for who?

He's got handlers and clients, all needed to be put in the spotlight.

Foreign intelligence agencies using Epstein to keep politicians in line?

This scandal has the potential to erupt and envelop a lot of people in high places without regard to political stripe.  There appears to be something happening now where victims aren't remaining silent by threat.  The Miami Herald series has blown this open and women are coming forward.  Trump's former fixer and prevaricator Michael Cohen is in prison, Epstein is detained and may never get another female hand-!@% in his life.  The feds have compact discs of apparent evidence used for blackmail that implicate god knows who. 

Trump has been credibly accused by over 20 women of sexual assault.  He was caught elaborating and bragging about it on tape.  There are also sworn affidavits that Trump raped a minor at age 13.  Trump has been a longtime close friend of Epstein appears to have shared unique party experiences with him which include alleged rape of a 13 y/o at Epstein's mansion.  Again Epstein is in detention and the Feds seized evidence.  People coming forward after years of silence.  This could get out of control for Trump quickly.

But more important than "who" engaged in illicit sex, this is about understanding lawless and corrupt persuasion of very powerful and influential people.  It's mob tactics.  It's about compromise and control at the highest levels of business and politics most assuredly on an international scale.  Taking down the sex trafficking, money laundering networks, and related mob criminality is arguably what's most important.  Take it down.

Edited by triplehorn