so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

3 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

This kicks much ass. 

Did the judge say anything particularly salty?

Something about when you have $70,000 in cash, a bunch of loose diamonds, a fake passport, and a couple private planes, you might be a flight risk. 

17 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Something about when you have $70,000 in cash, a bunch of loose diamonds, a fake passport, and a couple private planes, you might be a flight risk. 

Sound like he's the perfect next Dos Equis Man, if Dos Equis decides to start selling wine coolers.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, triplehorn said:

His procurer Ghislaine has vanished.  Someone did a flight aware on Epstein’s jets and the other was thought to have gone from stateside to the Bahamas the day he was apprehended deplaning jet #1.

If true she will likely never be seen again.

23 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Not that I heard.  From what I saw, the judge found he was a danger to the public and a flight risk, given all the things that have come out in the last few days, and that no conditions of release could protect the public or assure his appearance. 

What country is his private island?  I mean could he just hole up and nobody goes to get his ass?  If so, why the fuck didnt he hole up down there a long ass time ago. 

22 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That and when you are out of jail its easier to coordinate the witness intimidation campaign against any and all accusers and witnesses. But no worries, he will have people attempting to do that for him. 

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

What country is his private island?  I mean could he just hole up and nobody goes to get his ass?  If so, why the fuck didnt he hole up down there a long ass time ago. 

US Virgin Islands. He'll be holed up in his country alright.

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Guys like him think they are untouchable. Hell look at Sandusky, he was genuinely shocked he was convicted. He probably figured the powers that be would cover it up for him. He realized too late they just threw him under the bus because the heat got too hot, and they never gave a shit about him anyway. Plus it helps to have a scapegoat.

Epstein is about to find that out.

Edited by JimmyJames

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Guys like him think they are untouchable. Hell look at Sandusky, he was genuinely shocked he was convicted. He probably figured the powers that be would cover it up for him. He realized too late they just threw him under the bus because the heat got too hot, and they never gave a shit about him anyway. Plus it helps to have a scapegoat.

Epstein is about to find that out.

Yep - I still thing the guy has a lot of outs with his connections and what kind of dirt he may have.  If he can roll on a bigger fish I think he may actually see the light of day again at some point.  Crazy I know, but there might be some really big fish out there. 

To follow up, I would be willing to bet money that while Sandusky was in jail awaiting trial, he got a visit from someone assuring him that it would all be taken care of and he would be getting off.

Like it never happened Jerry.

Hell it could have been me, someone who knew nothing about the matter and he never met, coming in there to tell him that. I’m a good enough actor to pull that simple assignment off. 

Sandusky, of course desperate at this point, believed it because he wanted to believe it. He was genuinely stunned when he was convicted and was confident of his acquittal the entire time of the trial. 

Now today if he’s got some info to reveal it’s automatically discredited by anyone and everyone. He’s a convicted pedo who raped numerous children which the jury found him guilty of. And now he wants to talk? Not exactly the most credible witness around. Guy would say anything to reduce his sentence and all. 

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yep - I still thing the guy has a lot of outs with his connections and what kind of dirt he may have.  If he can roll on a bigger fish I think he may actually see the light of day again at some point.  Crazy I know, but there might be some really big fish out there. 

Or if the fish are really big then he might wind up dying in prison. 

9 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The amazing thing is that he got a multi-day hearing on this. Anyone on this board would have been denied bail in 30 minutes or less.

Well duh. Its almost like you just figured out there is a different standard applied in the criminal justice system for wealthy defendants. 

26 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I would bet a decent chunk of change he dies before his trial.  Suicide or shanking seem equally likely.

And I would bet that’s a decent part of the reason why the judge denied bail, although he will never say it for the record.

Epstein gets bail and I bet he doesn’t live until trial, either for real or a fake death.

I actually think he doesn’t die in jail. Just like Sandusky didn’t. He is being thrown to the wolves. He does deserve it though. 

4 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Because he felt safe, as if nothing could ever possibly happen to him.

9 hours ago, triplehorn said:

First question:  "Since the time you became Trump's personal lawyer and fixer, tell us how Jeffrey Epstein fits in."

Always love when a person who was complicit in a crime by facilitating payments and then driving a coverup gets religion around justice. 

There’s going to be a lot of “laying down with dogs and getting fleas” in the pursuit of Trump but god Cohen is slimy. 

17 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Always love when a person who was complicit in a crime by facilitating payments and then driving a coverup gets religion around justice. 

There’s going to be a lot of “laying down with dogs and getting fleas” in the pursuit of Trump but god Cohen is slimy. 

Mob bosses tend to surround themselves with other criminals. 

On 7/17/2019 at 9:51 AM, Fondren & Main said:

So, you are okay with open borders?  Say it.  Proclaim it from the rooftops.  You do know that it’s not only Mexicans that cross the border right?  Or, are you a racist?

You also seem to have a very rudimentary understanding of climate change.  The argument isn’t whether it exists or not.  The argument is whether it is anthropogenic or not.  If it is then how much of an effect does mankind have on the climate?  Seems to be quite a bit of debate on that front.

Lick my rim ya fuckfaced cocksuckin’ aggy motherfuckers!  Eat my SHORTS!

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Uh yeah.

Just check out 85% of the threads on the “I’d pee in her butt” forum.

The sneaky picture thread and the other threads that cross the line into real life.

And the one where people like jhawk brag about what hoes they are and brag about how all the women in the world are just trying to trap them into relationships because they’re just that irresistible.

There’s a pantload of guys here with very unhealthy - borderline dangerous - attitudes toward women.

As a woman, that vibe is very easy to read.

*Booooom*

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Uh yeah.

The sneaky picture thread and the other threads that cross the line into real life.

And the one where people like jhawk brag about what hoes they are and brag about how all the women in the world are just trying to trap them into relationships because they’re just that irresistible.

There’s a pantload of guys here with very unhealthy - borderline dangerous - attitudes toward women.

If you don't like it, leave. Amirite?

• Like 2

On 7/20/2019 at 5:42 AM, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

I mean, while we are a bunch of degenerates, I'm pretty sure most of us here would be innocent of any charges of trafficking underage girls.

Even if you were, charged with this offense, the way the law is set up, no bail for you, and no longer than about 30 minutes to reach that decision. 

Edited by TwiceHorn

On 7/19/2019 at 7:29 PM, JimmyJames said:

Well duh. Its almost like you just figured out there is a different standard applied in the criminal justice system for wealthy defendants. 

My post considered the fact that the average poster on this board is a white male probably in the upper 5-10% of American wealth and income.  IOW, wealthy white defendants that usually receive favorable treatment from the system.

Edited by TwiceHorn

43 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Even if you were, charged with this offense, the way the law is set up, no bail for you, and no longer than about 30 minutes to reach that decision. 

Need a few more commas, sir.

15 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Uh yeah.

imgur
/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png" />