so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

56 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

WSJ: Jeffrey Epstein’s Pilots Are Subpoenaed in Sex-Trafficking Investigation

Good.

I'd like to know more about that pic of Epstein's private pilot with Kellyanne at the Palm Beach airport NYE '16.

i feel like every person outside of the victims themselves better get real familiar with the 5th amendment.

1 hour ago, SquishMitten said:

Going further, any rational person on the left would want Bill in prison if he was all involved. So it really is an exceptionally stupid defense

The 2010s will go down in history as the death of rational thought. 

• Like 1

What is the responsibility of the pilot or flight attendant, I wonder. Is the pilot like the captain of a ship who bears great responsibility for his cargo, or is he like a cab driver who just goes where he's told?

I read that the ground crews recognized what was going on but were tipped with extreme generosity. Does this make them complicit?

Serious questions for anyone who knows.

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

What is the responsibility of the pilot or flight attendant, I wonder. Is the pilot like the captain of a ship who bears great responsibility for his cargo, or is he like a cab driver who just goes where he's told?

I read that the ground crews recognized what was going on but were tipped with extreme generosity. Does this make them complicit?

You could go with the 'getaway driver' prosecution.  Basically an accessory to the crimes committed 

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

most any crime can have a conspiracy to commit the crime too that catches the non-trigger men.  and that requires an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.  so if anyone thinks someone can credibly accuse you of knowing the criminal objective, watch your anus, because things like . . . i don't  know . . . flying the plane to bring all the girls to get raped is a pretty big overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.

• Like 2

Just now, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

word.  probably a race to the prosecutors now to be the first one to talk.

There's a proud day for you. "I used to fly teenagers to an island to be sex slaves to a monster and his friends, but I'm now doing the right thing and talking."

Mom and Dad will be busting buttons to hear this. "I knew he'd make us proud!"

Epstein must be kept alive. The pilots must report who was on the plane. The staff must report who stayed at that island.

We're bound to hear stories of girls who changed their minds and asked for help. Who gets to come forth and say they ignored the plea?

This is a rotten business. 

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

There's a proud day for you. "I used to fly teenagers to an island to be sex slaves to a monster and his friends, but I'm now doing the right thing and talking."

Mom and Dad will be busting buttons to hear this. "I knew he'd make us proud!"

Epstein must be kept alive. The pilots must report who was on the plane. The staff must report who stayed at that island.

We're bound to hear stories of girls who changed their minds and asked for help. Who gets to come forth and say they ignored the plea?

This is a rotten business. 

There will be lots of Nuremburgesque "I was just doing my job" defenses.  I was just flying the airplane.  I was just making coffee.  I thought these were just his daughters friends.  I just arranged travel.  Etc., etc.  

2 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

There will be lots of Nuremburgesque "I was just doing my job" defenses.  I was just flying the airplane.  I was just making coffee.  I thought these were just his daughters friends.  I just arranged travel.  Etc., etc.  

Who knows, maybe if the money was huge, I'd find a way to rationalize what I was doing or deny that the bad thing was even going on. I hope not, but who knows?

Human all to human.

33 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

She can be under house arrest with me any day

nadia-marcinko-2fcd35c5-3c45-4395-a314-7

Over the years, several news outlets have reported that Marcinko was previously known under the name of Nada Marcinkova and worked as a long-term assistant to Jeffrey Epstein, and that from 2004, she was a regular pilot of Epstein's Lolita express. It was reported that she was one of four accomplices of Epstein (including Sarah Kellen, Adriana Ross, and Lesley Groff), who were given immunity from prosecution in 2008. The Guardian reported that Marcinkova was questioned in 2010 concerning Epstein, who was convicted of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution.

In 2019, in written testimony given by Epstein's underaged victims, Marcinko is also described as having encouraged and engaged in sexual acts with the underaged girls, sometimes involving sex toys, at the suggestion of Mr. Epstein. In one account, according to police, Epstein told one victim Marcinkova was his "sex slave", and that Epstein had "purchased her" when she was 15 from her family in the former Yugoslavian republic.

• Like 1

I hate to say it, but I will be shocked if this guy makes it to trial alive. He’s either gonna have a Kenneth Lay style heart attack, be murdered by a fellow inmate, or poisoned somehow.

He knows too much and too many powerful people will do anything to prevent him from talking. I mean we’re talking about the current president of the United States, his current senior advisors, a former president of the United States, and buckingham palace via the duke of York involved in this,  just for starters. 

The owners protect their own, especially when it’s their own butts at stake. Epstein, just like Sandusky, is expendable. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I hate to say it, but I will be shocked if this guy makes it to trial alive. He’s either gonna have a Kenneth Lay style heart attack, be murdered by a fellow inmate, or poisoned somehow.

He knows too much and too many powerful people will do anything to prevent him from talking. I mean we’re talking about the current president of the United States, his current senior advisors, a former president of the United States, and buckingham palace via the duke of York involved in this,  just for starters. 

The owners protect their own, especially when it’s their own butts at stake. Epstein, just like Sandusky, is expendable. 

All of this.  All of it.

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Well, you, much like a bartender, could be held liable for letting someone who got wasted on the plane drive away and have an accident etc...

I called into the office once for a kid, 8-10 maybe, who absconded with all the vodka from the plane. We also had to designate a pax as the cabin server and trust them to not serve to underage individuals.

So there’s definitely some responsibility. But you have to understand that prostitutes and drugs are on private jets all the time. The pilots have to take the passengers word with regard to what’s in the baggage unless you see something suspicious in which case you investigate. And you don’t ask questions about the passengers either unless there’s something really amiss as well. I can name a number of folks celebrities and businessmen who were absolutely dragging hookers along for the weekend. 

But, there’s likely a difference between being part of a service with thousands of contracts, and plausible deniability with regard to who and what is onboard, and being personal pilots flying underage girls to private islands on the regular to party with dirty old men. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2019/07/26/lawmaker-says-she-was-warned-to-back-off-jeffrey-epstein-case-little-girl-you-dont-know-what-youre-getting-into/%3ftemplate=amp

Florida lawmaker receiving threats. This activity will still continue but Epstein being denied bail staying in jail makes it far tougher to coordinate and less likely to happen. Even Epstein’s lawyers are probably not gonna relay instructions to intimidate witnesses and officials. They are currently his only go between.

If he’s out he’s free to coordinate it at will. Others might do it for him anyway but they have potentially much more to lose by doing that than Epstein. So they will hesitate more. 

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Once their names hit the media, and some already have, their careers are going to be over.  They aren't cops that can be hired in some little podunk town - most private airline companies are not going to welcome the scrutiny incurred in hiring them.

Trumps secretary of commerce Wilbur Ross makes an appearance.

"I've never condoned paying for sex, but if the young lady lied about her age it's her own fault," explained one socialite, who along with Wilbur Ross and Leon Black hobnobbed with Epstein at a Southampton movie screening just two months after his release from "community control" in Florida.”

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/09/i-was-a-friend-of-jeffrey-epstein-heres-what-i-know/

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Trumps secretary of commerce Wilbur Ross makes an appearance.

"I've never condoned paying for sex, but if the young lady lied about her age it's her own fault," explained one socialite, who along with Wilbur Ross and Leon Black hobnobbed with Epstein at a Southampton movie screening just two months after his release from "community control" in Florida.”

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/09/i-was-a-friend-of-jeffrey-epstein-heres-what-i-know/

this whole thread makes my stomach turn

And lookee here. Trumps favorite lapdog Attorney General and his daddy’s big pocket make an appearance.

Barr, Donald: The headmaster who offered entrée.

Epstein-05.w570.h712.jpg
In the 1975 Dalton School yearbook. Photo: The Dalton School

Barr was ousted shortly before Epstein, 21 and without a college degree, showed up for his first day of work teaching math and physics at the Manhattan’s elite Dalton School in the early 1970s. Barr announced his resignation soon after, in February 1974: “He was disliked by the faculty, he was highly controversial, he hadn’t raised much money, he was very conservative,” said the board’s chairman. Barr’s leadership style was described as “authoritarian” and “undemocratic” at the time. Memorably, several former students told the New York Times that Epstein was overly familiar with teenage girls at the school. Donald’s son William would intersect with Epstein’s orbit while serving as a counsel at Kirkland and Ellis in 2009. The law firm secured Epstein his obscenely lenient 2007 non-prosecution deal, which the Justice Department is now reviewing. In July, Barr the son refused to recuse himself from the ongoing Epstein investigation.

https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-high-society-contacts.html

2 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

most any crime can have a conspiracy to commit the crime too that catches the non-trigger men.  and that requires an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.  so if anyone thinks someone can credibly accuse you of knowing the criminal objective, watch your anus, because things like . . . i don't  know . . . flying the plane to bring all the girls to get raped is a pretty big overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.

What you are leaving out is the agreement to pursue the object of the conspiracy.  Probably, but maybe not, hard to prove that those collateral people agreed to the object.

I think what you are really looking at is "accessory."

(a) Whoever aids, abets, counsels, commands, induces or procures the commission of an offense, is punishable as a principal.

18 USC 2.

And who can forget trumps favorite labor secretary Alexander Acosta who was the federal prosecutor who authorized Epstein’s sweetheart deal that dropped all federal charges, never even presented it to the grand jury, and allowed him to serve a 13 month “jail term” where he was allowed to serve most of it at his own office and fuck some more underage or close to underage girls while “serving time.”

Congrats America. You elected the first enabler of sex trafficking administration in history. 

1 hour ago, Rougarou said:

Apparently #ClintonBodyCount is trending on Twitter becuase the conspiracy is that Clintons are trying to off him

Of course. In the Onboard universe, women who state in the liberally biased MSM that serial adulterer Bill Clinton raped/groped them deny it when speaking to law enforcement, (Broaddrick, who continued to show up at public events on Clinton's behalf weeks after the alleged rape), or are contradicted by 7 different witnesses in sworn testimony that a consensual sexual affair was sought, and whom have been determined by Starr to have lied under oath (Willey), are just a part of the now quaint Family Values Epic raging of Ahab and his Whale, that is somehow MORE of a guilty verdict against Clinton (and somehow, Hillary), when compared against multiple, corroborating sworn affidavits alleging Trump raped girls at Epstein's pedo parties multiple times, and then threatened to have them and/or their families harmed/killed if they told.

Zavala'd!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Of course. In the Onboard universe, women who state in the liberally biased MSM that serial adulterer Bill Clinton raped/groped them deny it when speaking to law enforcement, (Broaddrick, who continued to show up at public events on Clinton's behalf weeks after the alleged rape), or are contradicted by 7 different witnesses in sworn testimony that a consensual sexual affair was sought, and whom have been determined by Starr to have lied under oath (Willey), are just a part of the now quaint Family Values Epic raging of Ahab and his Whale, that is somehow MORE of a guilty verdict against Clinton (and somehow, Hillary), when compared against multiple, corroborating sworn affidavits alleging Trump raped girls at Epstein's pedo parties multiple times, and then threatened to have them and/or their families harmed/killed if they told.

Zavala'd!

I'm not a Trump or a Clinton fan, but Clinton has quite the sexual allegations list against him as well.  Both have several dozen.  That's not a good argument to make  

11 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

...and it wouldn't surprise my at all if evidence rising to Trump level comes out against Clinton. Nor would it be shocking if it doesn't.

While I’m sure Epstein provides both trump and Clinton with young girls to fuck if they wanted to,  I’d be surprised if Bill’s were under 18. Much more likely with trump. 

Not because I think Bill is some paragon of virtue but because of the timing. Trump was hanging with Epstein in the late 80s and 90s while he was a relatively young swinging bachelor/adulterer, while when Bill hooked up with Epstein in 2002 or so he was the former president. 

But who really knows. They’re all a bunch of scumbags so you can’t rule anything out. 

• Like 1

I think it’s pretty obvious at this point that pizzagate was a coordinated operation designed to be quickly spread through the alt right and onto social media in the event the story that trump had raped a 13 year old girl provided by Epstein gained traction before the election.

The lawsuit against trump was dropped right before the election, however, for unknown reasons, the lawyer said it was due to threats against her client, and the allegations were never actually confirmed or gained traction so pizzagate was just another right wing lie that turned out to be unnecessary. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 1

Check this out.  In 2015 at CPAC, Trump drops some knowledge on the audience about Bill.  There's more than one thing going on here, however.

On one hand, it may very well represent a legitimate threat to Bill that Epstein has blackmail material on him.

On the other hand, it's certainly possible that Trump is revealing he's an active insider working the blackmail angle through Epstein.  He's swimming in that stream.  Lots of ways to buffer it for plausible deniability for any recent Trump/Epstein associations, but at face value, it's Trump working Epstein blackmail material.  That's a fucking red flag.