so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

1 minute ago, triplehorn said:

It's not like Epstein was ever going to talk, but the feds did seize compact discs from his safe with labels that included “Young [Name] + [Name],” “Misc nudes 1,” and “Girl pics nude.”  There's still going to be some live bodied sweating for awhile. 

Yeah, I’m sure Trump wants all that kompromat on the elites for himself.  What is stopping him from getting it?  Seriously? 

35 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

It's not like Epstein was ever going to talk, but the feds did seize compact discs from his safe with labels that included “Young [Name] + [Name],” “Misc nudes 1,” and “Girl pics nude.”  There's still going to be some live bodied sweating for awhile. 

So there just needs to be a little be a little B&E by  the powers that be to take care of all that evidence.

As  for not talking, I'd think the term general prison population cell would tighten his sphincter and loosen his tongue

Edited by Onboard 2.0

49 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Hanged himself. Apparently the guards didn't check on him until 730 AM.

I've been in situations where we had people on suicide watch. We had at least one staff assigned with eyes on 24/7. I find it unfathomable that a federal prison in Manhattan does not have the resources to adequately keep somebody from hanging themselves in their cell.  

lazy government. But then again, NY culture isn't the same as Texas where govt service is more professional all around. 

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

Yeah, Epstein did not act alone.  Not sure how his suicide influences cooperation from others to come forward, but because of the scent of international mob tied to his operation, very well could mean more suicides and disappearances.

btw, whither Ghislaine Maxwell?  She’s vanished.  Facial reconstruction by plastic surgeon as opposed to mob goons seems more likely though.

4 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Yeah. That dude was murdered. Yep

I don't buy into the conspiracy theories.  I think he just took the easy way out. 

Being in prison for the rest of his life would have been worse than death for someone used to the high life.. add in being in prison for being a child predator, and suicide seems like a no brainier.

He didn't give a damn about anyone but himself all the way to the end.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Hanged himself. Apparently the guards didn't check on him until 730 AM.

I've been in situations where we had people on suicide watch. We had at least one staff assigned with eyes on 24/7. I find it unfathomable that a federal prison in Manhattan does not have the resources to adequately keep somebody from hanging themselves in their cell.  

They had a guy on CNN say that prisoners on suicide watch are monitored on video 24/7 while in their cell. It’s outrageous that this has happened. Where is the fucking videotape?

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

3 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

He wasn't

I was thinking of the market not the supplier. Maybe we'd be better off with our a super-rich class that can cultivate and cater to their every desire.

Let's try to limit pedophilia to the actual sickos who can't curb their desire.

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Not doubting you, but where?

If it matters to anyone, this document from the Federal Bureau of Prisons does mention "inmate companion" opportunities specifically related to suicide watch, but it doesn't seem to indicate that inmates are the only observers.  I'm not saying that might not be the case in some instances, but it doesn't appear to be standard operating procedure.  The odds of nobody having been paid off are pretty much zero in my view.

BOP prisoner handbook -- Welcome To Prison!

His hands don't look like he's dead in that photograph with the paramedics.  

Interestsing that people are voluntarilty putting recording devices in their homes at a record pace so they can order paper towels more easily.  But the recording mechanisms that show which fucking prison guard all-star gave Mr. Epstein a belt last night are all suddenly not working.  

You can fly Democrats to Pedophile Isle.  You can fly Republicans to Pedophile Isle.  When you start flying both, you limit the options for whom can protect you when the shit hits the fan.  You played too many sides and then the music stopped.  They obviously got a message to whom and threatened him with something way worse than life in prison.  So he had no choice, they even got to the guards that were "watching" him.  I've always been curious what they threaten people like this with.  They can't threaten to torture your wife and children if you don't have any.  Even if they did threaten to torture his immediate family, he's smart enough to know they can't do that because when they all go missing---it'll raise more eyebrows than his flight manifests did.  They can't threaten to take all your money and soil your name, because that's already been done.  

Serious question---what do they tell you that scares you so shitless---you don't bat an eye and immediately take your own life?  

11 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

Fuck. This. Entire. Administration. 

Insane that we are protecting secrets at the expense of endless ruined lives (and to spare the lavish lives of the uber rich) like some fucking Tom Clancy novel.  

Crazy, right? This has never happened under any other administration...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Not doubting you, but where?

If it matters to anyone, this document from the Federal Bureau of Prisons does mention "inmate companion" opportunities specifically related to suicide watch, but it doesn't seem to indicate that inmates are the only observers.  I'm not saying that might not be the case in some instances, but it doesn't appear to be standard operating procedure.  The odds of nobody having been paid off are pretty much zero in my view.

BOP prisoner handbook -- Welcome To Prison!

One of our fine state psychiatric hospitals. Was much more common to see a 1:1 resulting from assaulting another patient or staff, but 1:1 suicide watches also happened. Some of the former could even escalate to a 2:1, or one particular case a 3:1.  Only think that I saw that one once, and that guy was going to transfer. 

Nothing to take the attention away from mass shootings, white supremacy threat being suppressed after DOJ warns of it, bad pr campaigns at hospitals, NRA owning the GOP, and tax documents not being released as a suicide by a jet setting pedophile/rapist/rich guy. Not a conspiracy theorist but this tabloid rag presidency is getting so very tiresome. Can we release the lions yet?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

Fuck. This. Entire. Administration. 

Insane that we are protecting secrets at the expense of endless ruined lives (and to spare the lavish lives of the uber rich) like some fucking Tom Clancy novel.  

Crazy, right? This has never happened under any other administration...

Yeah, my digust with this administration aside.  If you guys don't like all this un-punished pedophilia under Trump's watch......you're really not gonna like what I have to tell you about a slightly older institution called Catholicism.  

4 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Don’t rule out MI 5 here 

Tinfoil hattery engaged...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight

Epstein’s name, I was told, had been raised by the Trump transition team when Alexander Acosta, the former U.S. attorney in Miami who’d infamously cut Epstein a non-prosecution plea deal back in 2007, was being interviewed for the job of labor secretary. The plea deal put a hard stop to a separate federal investigation of alleged sex crimes with minors and trafficking.

“Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)

For almost two decades, for some nebulous reason, whether to do with ties to foreign intelligence, his billions of dollars, or his social connections, Epstein, whose alleged sexual sickness and horrific assaults on women without means or ability to protect themselves is well-known in his circle, remained untouchable.

After the one meeting with then-U.S. Attorney Acosta, where presumably “intelligence” was mentioned, the indictment was shelved and, instead, Epstein signed a non-prosecution agreement with federal prosecutors, pleading guilty to one count of solicitation of prostitution and one count of procurement of minors for prostitution, which earned him a cushy 13 months in county jail, from where he was allowed to leave to work at his office and go for walks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Let's hope he has some sort of John Grisham character type deal where he gave all the really incriminating evidence to a secretary who has orders to give up the info to a journalist in the event of Epstein's "death". 

I believe that was the ending of Fletch...but fortunately Gail grabbed the tennis racket and took care of the Chief

• Like 1

Let's hope he has some sort of John Grisham character type deal where he gave all the really incriminating evidence to a secretary who has orders to give up the info to a journalist in the event of Epstein's "death". 
Why would he do that? In his twisted mind he wasn't doing anything wrong. He's dead so blackmail is kind of useless now.

11 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Tinfoil hattery engaged...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight

Epstein’s name, I was told, had been raised by the Trump transition team when Alexander Acosta, the former U.S. attorney in Miami who’d infamously cut Epstein a non-prosecution plea deal back in 2007, was being interviewed for the job of labor secretary. The plea deal put a hard stop to a separate federal investigation of alleged sex crimes with minors and trafficking.

“Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)

For almost two decades, for some nebulous reason, whether to do with ties to foreign intelligence, his billions of dollars, or his social connections, Epstein, whose alleged sexual sickness and horrific assaults on women without means or ability to protect themselves is well-known in his circle, remained untouchable.

After the one meeting with then-U.S. Attorney Acosta, where presumably “intelligence” was mentioned, the indictment was shelved and, instead, Epstein signed a non-prosecution agreement with federal prosecutors, pleading guilty to one count of solicitation of prostitution and one count of procurement of minors for prostitution, which earned him a cushy 13 months in county jail, from where he was allowed to leave to work at his office and go for walks. 

Preposterous idea.

I mean, there could never be an intelligence connection behind the younger brother of the future King of England being photographed in an inappropriate pose with a 17 year old "poor-as-fuck" American "towel girl" from South Florida in the high-dollar home of a known Mossad Agent with that known Mossad Agent's daughter/aka "Jeff Epstein's Madame" standing in the background.

Or the fact that two of the big five names listed yesterday in Virginia Roberts' testimony represented the US as either special envoys for the Israeli-Palestinan peace process or to the U.N.

But according to our betters, that would just be a bridge too far, of course. Totally implausible

/s

spacer.png

This Clinton vs. Trump bullshit is stupid. This was an intel op and the question should be "which intel agency's operation was it?"

But we will bicker along partisan lines, because generally speaking, we are easily misled by shiny, let worthless, objects.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Shady Ray said:

Preposterous idea.

I mean, there could never be an intelligence connection behind the younger brother of the future King of England being photographed in an inappropriate pose with a 17 year old "poor-as-fuck" American "towel girl" from South Florida in the high-dollar home of a known Mossad Agent with that known Mossad Agent's daughter/aka "Jeff Epstein's Madame" standing in the background.

Or the fact that two of the big five names listed yesterday in Virginia Roberts' testimony represented the US as either special envoys for the Israeli-Palestinan peace process or to the U.N.

But according to our betters, that would just be a bridge too far, of course. Totally implausible

/s

spacer.png

This Clinton vs. Trump bullshit is stupid. This was an intel op and the question should be "which intel agency's operation was it?"

But we will bicker along partisan lines, because generally speaking, we are easily misled by shiny, let worthless, objects.

Well, I mean, when you put it that way. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

You know Trump is dying to tweet about this. Wants to pin this on Crooked Hillary. And his aides are doing everything they can to stop him. Because he doesn’t understand the optics. In his world, he’s innocent and Hillary is crooked. Always. 

His staff should be terrified he'll show more genuine empathy for Epstein than the slain in El Paso.