so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

Somewhat humorous 2008 review of “Space Relations.” - 

Instead, the plot focuses on the torrid romance between John Craig (slave) and Lady Morgan (his owner). The author also explores (crashes through the underbrush, really) the issues of slavery and domination.

The result is a frustrating and ponderous read. Barr aggressively pursues character development instead of world-building, but since his characters neither grow nor change, it is merely a prolonged sketch of two fairly obnoxious people.

His exploration of slavery is neither sensitive nor telling. Despite repeatedly and officiously informing the reader that slavery is wrong at every turn (go figure), Barr creates two openly "superior" characters as his leads. Craig and Morgan freely kill, torture, seduce and make sweeping political decisions on behalf of thousands of people - but this is acceptable, because they're somehow imbued with "natural heroism". Slavery and oppression are wrong, unless you're someone as wise and talented as Craig or Morgan, in which you're perfectly justified in forcing decisions on other people.

An expression of this natural superiority is Craig's unbelievably irritating habit of composing poetry. Clearly intended to add to the depth of the novel, what begins as an annoying, occasional snippet soon becomes a field of lyrical land-mines. This practice is especially painful in the middle of the book, as the reader is forced to plow through sonnets on every other page. As a result, Space Relations is one of the most picture-perfect expressions of Tolkien's Law ("Always skip the poetry") that I've ever read.

Why would he do that? In his twisted mind he wasn't doing anything wrong. He's dead so blackmail is kind of useless now.

It’s like you’ve never read a book. The blackmailer gives everything to a third party and tells the blackmailees that their deeds will instantly be revealed if he ever dies. It provides protection to the blackmailer. It’s not because of a self-righteous feeling to bring down other bad guys from the grave.

41 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

If you draw the line all the way up the chain of command ultimately Donald trump, as the person in charge of the executive branch of the federal government, was in charge of Epstein’s safety and we’ll being. 

So of course he’s dead. And just like the people in El Paso, the moron Trumpkins will absolve dear leader of all responsibility.

#trumpbodycount 

Yep. I was firmly in the camp of, "I'm not going to assume Trump or Clinton (or anyone else) is guilty until the evidence says so or there are specific allegations." In a perfect world they'd both be innocent. There are a lot of reasons to hang out with a rich guy who might donate to your cause that don't require you partaking in sexual abuse, and as many reasons to look the other way if things appeared a little strange. 

Bu this is, at the very least, a massive failure on the part of the federal government. The fact that it benefits some of the major players in the federal government and comes at the perfect time when Trump is heading off on vacation for ten days would appear to be a massively improbable coincidence. Something stinks. I'm now more inclined to believe Trump has something to hide than I was before. 

6 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

It’s like you’ve never read a book. The blackmailer gives everything to a third party and tells the blackmailees that their deeds will instantly be revealed if he ever dies. It provides protection to the blackmailer. It’s not because of a self-righteous feeling to bring down other bad guys from the grave.

Can’t rule out the possibility Epstein was the third party guy working on behalf of a foreign government that was blackmailing/protecting him.

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Yep. I was firmly in the camp of, "I'm not going to assume Trump or Clinton (or anyone else) is guilty until the evidence says so or there are specific allegations." In a perfect world they'd both be innocent. There are a lot of reasons to hang out with a rich guy who might donate to your cause that don't require you partaking in sexual abuse, and as many reasons to look the other way if things appeared a little strange. 

Bu this is, at the very least, a massive failure on the part of the federal government. The fact that it benefits some of the major players in the federal government and comes at the perfect time when Trump is heading off on vacation for ten days would appear to be a massively improbable coincidence. Something stinks. I'm now more inclined to believe Trump has something to hide than I was before. 

It is such a massive failure that it can only be intentional.

But no worry, the author of “Space relations” son, also the guy who coincidentally gave Epstein his first job that he clearly wasn’t qualified for,  is on the case.

No doubt AG Barr will investigate this matter and ultimately conclude that while “mistakes were made” that it does not go beyond that at all. And certainly doesn’t implicate him or trump. 

You sheeple can construct all the wild ass conspiracy theories you want, but AG Barr has made his determination and you will accept it. Because that is that. 

43 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I'm not saying that there shouldn't be wealthy people. I don't know what I'd do with 100s of millions of dollars, but I'd just as soon not be tempted to do whatever is possible  with that kind of dough or what my heirs might do with it.

If the men named in the article are guilty, my guess is that none of them were pedophiles to start out with. Power, influence, and/or filthy wealth enabled the development of criminal tastes which can create disgusting criminal enterprises like the one we see here.

I disagree with part of your statement. The "none" part.

As to the development of criminal tastes, has anyone examined if Epstein had any Russian mob connections? They are masters at human trafficking. This is such a tangled web, the swamp gas is getting to me.

1 hour ago, Wyatt Mann said:

The latest Clinton associate dead by "suicide". I guess he can't incriminate anyone else now.

Clinton is not running for POTUS. Epstein's buddy Trump is. You know - the POTUS who says that Jeffrey liked his girls young....

So, no, not the guy who has the most to lose. He's not a suspect, but Vince Foster.

35 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Clinton is not running for POTUS. Epstein's buddy Trump is. You know - the POTUS who says that Jeffrey liked his girls young....

So, no, not the guy who has the most to lose. He's not a suspect, but Vince Foster.

The clintons have plenty to lose. 

One thing this should illustrate to everyone is that the wealthy take care of their own using wealth and power, and they make sure that we get to choose between two of them in all important elections so that their needs are seen to at all times. R vs D is the slight of hand used to distract us while they go about their business. 

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The clintons have plenty to lose. 

One thing this should illustrate to everyone is that the wealthy take care of their own using wealth and power, and they make sure that we get to choose between two of them in all important elections so that their needs are seen to at all times. R vs D is the slight of hand used to distract us while they go about their business. 

The Clintons aren't that wealthy. We know because they release their tax returns. They weren't born rich. They're self-made. They're about as wealthy as you'd expect them to be given their long and distinguished careers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chooky said:

Yesterday it was impossible that things could ever get dumber, but with recent developments, things will get even dumber than the former threshold of maximum dumbness. And there is mounting evidence that only the truly dumb thought it couldn't get dumber. 

I don't get it.

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

ShitLibs, huh?

It's like Mad Libs but you fill every blank with the word shit.  "No Christmas season is shit unless you have a shit tree decorated with shit in your family's shit room. Santa Claus won't bring shit to children who have been shit."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xian said:

I don’t know why some of y’all are so intent on blaming either Clinton OR trump. 

Its fucking both of them. Plus al gore, prince Andrew and a shitload of other people who have been listed.   They are all horribly corrupt and horrible people  

“O, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive” 

Dude was most likely murdered.

The odds that it is in any way tied to Trump are in my opinion hysterically low.  For starters, as HARD as the MSM and Anti-Trumpers have been throwing resources and looking for ANYTHING to take the guy down, this story of Epstein and his prior relationship with Trump is far too old and clearly it's been hashed through to the fullest extent possible, and the ONLY reason you haven't heard anything beyond that is that as far as Trump was involved, nothing was there except a single quote about Epstein liking women younger that Trump preferred.  Rest assured, Epstein would have long ago been quickly sacrificed and given up to authorities had there been some legitimate link that Trump was involved in.  This wasn't Trump's doing, and LOL if you think it is.

IMO, the two most likely scenarios are that this was a hit aimed at protecting the Clinton legacy and name (by design the odds of them having any direct knowledge or traceable ties to this are virtually zero at this point), or it was a hit from MI-6 to protect Queen Elizabeth's youngest son and their family.  If I were a betting man, I'd go with the Clinton's as being the most likely culprits, purely given the fact that the #ClintonBodyCount is absolutely a real, tangible thing.

Edited by McCroskey
  • Like 4
  • Fuck You 18

7 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

The odds that it is in any way tied to Trump are in my opinion hysterically low.  For starters, as HARD as the MSM and Anti-Trumpers have been throwing resources and looking for ANYTHING to take the guy down, this story of Epstein and his prior relationship with Trump is far too old and clearly it's been hashed through to the fullest extent possible, and the ONLY reason you haven't heard anything beyond that is that as far as Trump was involved, nothing was there except a single quote about Epstein liking women younger that Trump preferred.  Rest assured, Epstein would have long ago been quickly sacrificed and given up to authorities had there been some legitimate link that Trump was involved in.  This wasn't Trump's doing, and LOL if you think it is.

IMO, the two most likely scenarios are that this was a hit aimed at protecting the Clinton legacy and name (by design the odds of them having any direct knowledge or traceable ties to this are virtually zero at this point), or it was a hit from MI-6 to protect Queen Elizabeth's youngest son and their family.  If I were a betting man, I'd go with the Clinton's as being the most likely culprits, purely given the fact that the #ClintonBodyCount is absolutely a real, tangible thing.

Thanks for the brilliant insight.

Benedict-Cumberbatch-as-S-011.jpg?width=

Edited by deech

12 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

Where do you stand on pizzagate

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

Anyone who thinks Trump was involved or had anything to do with Epstein is a crazy person, peddling conspiracy theories....Here is my crazy person conspiracy theory on the Clintons!

Fucking LOL   SAD!

• Like 7
  • Haha 1