so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

Anyone who thinks Trump was involved or had anything to do with Epstein is a crazy person, peddling conspiracy theories....Here is my crazy person conspiracy theory on the Clintons!

Fucking LOL   SAD!

What is it about the Clinton Body Count that isn't pretty interesting evidence, if nothing else?  Democrats and the MSM do have an interesting history of protecting their own royalty, this isn't really a disputable thing.

At least with Trump, he's arguably had his closets examined more closely than any human in history and yet the ONLY thing his opponents are trying to get him with is obstruction of justice on an investigation in which the lead investigator said nothing was impeded, for a crime that didn't exist.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 17

1 minute ago, McCroskey said:

What is it about the Clinton Body Count that isn't pretty interesting evidence, if nothing else?  Democrats and the MSM do have an interesting history of protecting their own royalty, this isn't really a disputable thing.

At least with Trump, he's arguably had his closets examined more closely than any human in history and yet the ONLY thing his opponents are trying to get him with is obstruction of justice on an investigation in which the lead investigator said nothing was impeded, for a crime that didn't exist.

You should learn what evidence means.

And why are you capitalizing Clinton body count?

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Like 3

At least with Trump, he's arguably had his closets examined more closely than any human in history

Yeah, the right never dug into Bill and Hilkary's background...at all.   

Rightwng nutsacks have been trying to dig up stuff on the Clintons for 30 years longer than people started caring about Trump.

Holy shit.  Could you be more delusional

• Like 6
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

Yeah, the right never dug into Bill and Hilkary's background...at all.   

Rightwng nutsacks have been trying to dig up stuff on the Clintons for 30 years longer than people started caring about Trump.

Holy shit.  Could you be more delusional

I'll freely admit that I could certainly be wrong.  Again, I simply pointed out that the circumstantial evidence (since others may have difficulty interpreting what that means) with the Clinton conspiracies is at least interesting, if nothing else.  A SHIT TON of people associated with them have died under mysterious circumstances.  Argue what you want but that fact alone is unusual.

• Fuck You 2

Just now, McCroskey said:

I'll freely admit that I could certainly be wrong.  Again, I simply pointed out that the circumstantial evidence (since others may have difficulty interpreting what that means) with the Clinton conspiracies is at least interesting, if nothing else.  A SHIT TON of people associated with them have died under mysterious circumstances.  Argue what you want but that fact alone is unusual.

No it isn’t.

Normally vote Democrat but Bill Clinton did fly on Epsteins plane 27 times and even went without secret service many times. He owned several jets himself and there is no reason to go on Epsteins plane that many times alone without security unless you don't want your security to see anything. 

Mean its not just Bill Clinton but hundreds of rich fish. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Normally vote Democrat but Bill Clinton did fly on Epsteins plane 27 times and even went without secret service many times. He owned several jets himself and there is no reason to go on Epsteins plane that many times alone without security unless you don't want your security to see anything. 

Mean its not just Bill Clinton but hundreds of rich fish. 

Donald Trump was accused, with Epstein, of raping a 13 year old girl.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

Yeah, the Clintons have never had anyone look into their shit for damn near 25 years straight but dotard won’t even give up his tax returns.

Totally most examined closets in history.  You’re a fucking dumbass.

• Like 5

Here’s my thing, did Bill, among numerous others, have some really really suspicious ties to Epstein? Yes he 100% did.

Is Epstein’s death is suspicious? Yes, 100%

What’s also true is a billionaire, who had already attempted suicide, was looking at life in prison. Prison isn’t exactly kind to child molesters or rich people. You do the math.

Edited by hobbes2702

No it isn’t.

It sure seems unusual. I’m not by nature a conspiracy guy but when you look at the Clinton history, I find a lot of it interesting and problematic from certain perspectives.

Just curious, do you think Jack Kennedy and his personal life were protected?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

Yeah, the Clintons have never had anyone look into their shit for damn near 25 years straight but dotard won’t even give up his tax returns.

Totally most examined closets in history.  You’re a fucking dumbass.

Thinking Trump has been so much more looked into than anyone ever.... is breathtaking stupidity.   

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

I am Jack's inflamed obsession with the Clinton's criminality.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Here’s my thing, did Bill, among numerous others, have some really really suspicious ties to Epstein? Yes he 100% did. Epstein’s death is suspicious that is true. 

What’s also true is a billionaire, who had already attempted suicide, was looking at life in prison. Prison isn’t exactly kind to child molesters or rich people. You do the math.

If there's footage of inside the cell and it shows him killing himself I'll believe it. Otherwise I call bullshit.

Epstein was most likely involved in intelligence for some country. Had all these fake passports etc.

It sure seems unusual. I’m not by nature a conspiracy guy but when you look at the Clinton history, I find a lot of it interesting and problematic from certain perspectives.

Just curious, do you think Jack Kennedy and his personal life were protected?

You’re clearly a conspiracy guy. It’s jot interesting or problematic for anyone who actually understands what is and isn’t evidence.

Probably. I have no idea really. I wasn’t alive then and I really don’t care. It’s also irrelevant to this discussion 

The trump administration killed him, whether it was intentional, or simply the usual gross negligence on this administration’s part, I suppose that fact can be debated.  But yeah Trump and Barr killed this dude, because they could have easily prevented it from happening. They control that place, if they wanted to. 

But for some strange reason they didn’t.  Gee I wonder why. 

Here’s my thing, did Bill, among numerous others, have some really really suspicious ties to Epstein? Yes he 100% did.

If that’s true it should be pretty quick to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Obviously what’s feeding most of this is the suspicion that the 24/7 video feed was removed and/or disabled in an unusual fashion and he wasn’t supposed to have access to anything he could have harmed himself with.

52 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

Dude was most likely murdered.

The odds that it is in any way tied to Trump are in my opinion hysterically low.  For starters, as HARD as the MSM and Anti-Trumpers have been throwing resources and looking for ANYTHING to take the guy down, this story of Epstein and his prior relationship with Trump is far too old and clearly it's been hashed through to the fullest extent possible, and the ONLY reason you haven't heard anything beyond that is that as far as Trump was involved, nothing was there except a single quote about Epstein liking women younger that Trump preferred.  Rest assured, Epstein would have long ago been quickly sacrificed and given up to authorities had there been some legitimate link that Trump was involved in.  This wasn't Trump's doing, and LOL if you think it is.

IMO, the two most likely scenarios are that this was a hit aimed at protecting the Clinton legacy and name (by design the odds of them having any direct knowledge or traceable ties to this are virtually zero at this point), or it was a hit from MI-6 to protect Queen Elizabeth's youngest son and their family.  If I were a betting man, I'd go with the Clinton's as being the most likely culprits, purely given the fact that the #ClintonBodyCount is absolutely a real, tangible thing.

If there were ever a need for a "bless your heart" emoji, this would be the time.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

So it’s laid out in the court filings and the MSM is just ignoring that fact?

I’m skeptical. I’ll go peruse the news sites again.

Well that’s just one accusation. I’m sure you’ve heard of the other 21(?) accusations? Or perhaps you’re intentionally obtuse.

20 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Plus, he was used to receiving three orgasms a day (what a fucking lightweight), and suddenly he was facing life with manual labor.

You’re clearly a conspiracy guy. It’s jot interesting or problematic for anyone who actually understands what is and isn’t evidence.
Probably. I have no idea really. I wasn’t alive then and I really don’t care. It’s also irrelevant to this discussion 

Not sure how old you are, but the older I’ve gotten the more I’ve learned to at least keep an open mind when certain facts or evidence are presented in interesting or unusual ways. I also have no problem in admitting when I’m wrong.

I only find the Kennedy angle relevant in that the country has a verifiable history of protecting certain political families that many might call conspiracy theories...especially in those days. Kennedy, FDR, etc...

“Some” of this stuff isn’t as far fetched as people might think.

Virginia Giuffre, who says that Epstein and Maxwell trafficked her to powerful people for erotic massages and sex, claimed Maxwell directed her to have sex with former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, Britain's Prince Andrew, wealthy financier Glenn Dubin, former senator George Mitchell, now deceased MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, and modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, another prince, a foreign president, a well-known prime minister and the owner of a large hotel chain in France.

Also:

A trove of court documents unsealed Friday detail allegations by an alleged victim of wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein that while working as a teenage locker room attendant at President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort nearly two decades ago she was recruited to give Epstein massages that often involved sexual activity.

18 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

Not sure how old you are, but the older I’ve gotten the more I’ve learned to at least keep an open mind when certain facts or evidence are presented in interesting or unusual ways. I also have no problem in admitting when I’m wrong.

I only find the Kennedy angle relevant in that the country has a verifiable history of protecting certain political families that many might call conspiracy theories...especially in those days. Kennedy, FDR, etc...

Then you should look at the evidence.

Crazy Les Wexner gave Epstein $200 million.

Over the years, Wexner built a retailing and marketing conglomerate that currently includes Victoria's Secret, Pink, Bath & Body Works, Henri Bendel, The White Barn Candle Company, and La Senza. Previous brands that were spun off include: Lane Bryant, Abercrombie & Fitch, Lerner New York, The Limited Too, Structure 9, Aura Science, The Limited, and Express.

Epstein's pimp (Maxwell) was a fixture at Victoria Secret events. She called the new young models "poptarts"

Edited by Loch Ness Monster

important associations to keep in mind:

Semion Mogilevich - capo di capi of mobsters

SM installed Putin.  At 1:15 in the second video below, you see Mogilevich towards the left lean forward and look over his right shoulder at the camera.  That is not a holiday fundraiser.  Looks like the war room of a mob government takeover.  Putin and Mogilevich both present. 

we're in one hell of a situation with Trump, Putin, Israeli and Saudi actors, other corrupt foreign actors, and the mob's international banking highway.

Edited by triplehorn

1 hour ago, McCroskey said:

Democrats and the MSM do have an interesting history of protecting their own royalty, this isn't really a disputable thing.

1. The media protects Democrats

2. The Miami Herald's extensive investigative reporting culminates with Epstein back in federal custody.

3. ????

4. #Clintonbodycount

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

1. The media protects Democrats

2. The Miami Herald's extensive investigative reporting culminates with Epstein back in federal custody.

3. ????

4. #Clintonbodycount

Imagine if before becoming president, Bill had owned a b-list modeling agency with underage foreign girls (Whitewater Modeling Inc) at the same time Epstein had a twin operation (MC2)...AND we had video of Bill grabbing ass on the dance floor at free for all female party with Epstein when all this pedo island shit was in full swing.

Edited by triplehorn

How does he have his hands folded on his chest but his left arm is outside the railings of the gurney and aren't strapped in?  wouldnt' they just fall down?  

I'm guessing this autopsy will be about as widely released and independently verified as Jimmy Hoffa's?  

Not sure how old you are, but the older I’ve gotten the more I’ve learned to at least keep an open mind when certain facts or evidence are presented in interesting or unusual ways. 

I'm pretty sure I'm way older than you, and I know you're an idiot.

So the Clintons are so powerful they’re able to infiltrate a federal jail to have an inmate murdered, but they couldn’t figure out how to beat Donald Trump in an election?

• Like 4