so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

21 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

You should be banned from CR for posting this nonsensical bullshit.

Seriously, content like this has no place in a serious discussion. I know it's surly, but come on. This isn't an attempt at an honest discussion. This is full on wingnut nonsense.

Lol at this board as a place for serious discussion.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

Lol at this board as a place for serious discussion.

Yes but PamC is a totally serious poster, and will solve all the worlds problems from behind a keyboard right here on the Surly.  How dare you make frivolous remarks here in the CR, SHOW some damned respect !!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I don't know why people keep saying that ? The threat of general prison population life would more than likely cause him to talk.  Unless he's some bad ass, and could take on all comers, or could use dollars to buy himself protection somehow.

Who would he flip on?  International mob and illicit corners of global banks?  The only people he could give up in cooperation could kill him in prison faster than high test jogger drawstrings.  He was done.

24 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

The shit said here is no more outrageous than what our dumbfuck president says on a daily basis.  Its hysterical watching the right wing loons bitch about the board, meanwhile vote for a senile racist who says the shit he does.  Hypocrites 

It’s actually worse than you think. A hypocrite is a person who applies to himself different standards than he does to others. But in order to do that, you have to have a standard in mind in the first place. Their only “standard” is their presumption that politics is just another team sport and that they’re supposed to cheer for the red team no matter what.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Attorney General William Barr said investigators are learning of "serious irregularities" at the New York jail where accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was found dead of an apparent suicide over the weekend.

I mean if anyone is going to get to the truth, it's Bill Barr.  His honor is beyond reproach. 

3 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

It’s actually worse than you think. A hypocrite is a person who applies to himself different standards than he does to others. But in order to do that, you have to have a standard in mind in the first place. Their only “standard” is their presumption that politics is just another team sport and that they’re supposed to cheer for the red team no matter what.

You know the rise of the SEC is directly correlated with the rise of this thinking and the rise of Red Team/GOP team sport herd mentality of win-at-all-costs and shared identity. See: Texas A&M dying to get in. See: Everyone having to acknowledge they cheat and are horrible people, but they build amazing teams on the back of poors, lower-educated kids, and minorities (e.g. using them for their own gain without care for them, like the GOP does).

Edited by Rougarou

3 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I don't know why people keep saying that ? The threat of general prison population life would more than likely cause him to talk.  Unless he's some bad ass, and could take on all comers, or could use dollars to buy himself protection somehow.

Because he is the ringleader and worst offender.  There should never have been a deal on the table for him whether he talks or not. Trump and/or Clinton are bigger fish in world politics, but in this bullshit Epstein was king. If Trump or Clinton were involved at all, their involvement was as Epstein clients. You don't give the godfather a deal so you can arrest capos.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, triplehorn said:

Who would he flip on?  International mob and illicit corners of global banks?  The only people he could give up in cooperation could kill him in prison faster than high test jogger drawstrings.  He was done.

That's why they had to fake his suicide. He's actually in a secret bunker underneath the whitehouse where he is being raped by Trump and being forced to give nude massages to Trump until he gives up the names and deets of all the Democrats who partook of his dirty little schemes.

2 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

You know our political discourse is in the dumps when wrestling videos drastically improve the conversation. 

/Posters who had NWO stickers on their trapper keepers/ "What conversation wouldn't be better with wrestling videos" 

Wrestling talk is more relevant than ever after the Von Erich family was appointed to monitor Jeffrey Epstein's suicide watch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

Because he is the ringleader and worst offender.  There should never have been a deal on the table for him whether he talks or not. Trump and/or Clinton are bigger fish in world politics, but in this bullshit Epstein was king. If Trump or Clinton were involved at all, their involvement was as Epstein clients. You don't give the godfather a deal so you can arrest capos.

He's the facilitator. The people who made use of his island are just as bad as that POS.   There are powerful and connected people who do not want their names to come out if possible.

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Uhh sure it has, my post was a response to a post that Brought that very subject up in a round about way.

There also seems to be something fishy about that whole Jimmy Hoffa thing, too. 

Edited by Chooky
Suspicious

Anyone else think it's odd that Barr would even comment on this? I mean, I know it's a very high profile case, and Epstein has ties to two presidents. Maybe it's just the Comey effect where he feels like he has to say something? When I see him step to the podium, my first thought is that he's there to cover something up. That's been his assholish, dissembling MO since he was named AG.

Edited by retread

1 hour ago, retread said:

Anyone else think it's odd that Barr would even comment on this? I mean, I know it's a very high profile case, and Epstein has ties to two presidents. Maybe it's just the Comey effect where he feels like he has to say something? When I see him step to the podium, my first thought is that he's there to cover something up. That's been his assholish, dissembling MO since he was named AG.

I mean, after the riot at Litchfield, I'm surprised MCC is still in business. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, retread said:

It’s not odd at all.  They need to get their talking points out directly to the sheep.  Why wait for the truth?  The truth is what you want it to be.  The new normal.  Welcome 

Like any of this stuff, I'm talking about in a normal world kind of way. Obviously, everyone is corrupt as hell, and the Rs will just say the right words to keep their base in line.

For those of us paying attention, it seems very transparent why the Cover-up General came out and said some words about being shocked at Epstein's death.

15 minutes ago, retread said:

He's quickly moving up the rankings of the most evil Rs in this administration. I would put Turtle at 1. Trump is maybe top 10. An empty suit through which the rest of the Rs can carry out their sadistic fantasies.

Is this the Epstein thread or ORANGE MAN BAD thread?

Can't tell the difference. 

Anyway. Here's his little black book, leaked. Looks like from the investigators. Damn they suck.

https://megaupload.is/O9J7S02dn4/EpsteinLittleBlackBook_rar

Now the FBI are raiding Little St. James island? Little late for that right?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/08/12/fbi-confirms-theyve-raided-epsteins-pedophile-island-n2551555?amp=true

Also, how is Ghislaine Maxwell not being brought in?

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/epstein-death-britain-alleged-co-conspirator-ghislaine-maxwell-prince-andrew-2019-08-12/

• Like 1

Sooo they are just now raiding the island?  If so, then what happened to the computer and phone that disappeared a few days ago. 

Reddit thread

such fucking obvious corruption. Are you honestly telling me that they didn’t have enough probable cause to search the island until over a day after he  died?

11 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Is this the Epstein thread or ORANGE MAN BAD thread?

Can't tell the difference. 

Anyway. Here's his little black book, leaked. Looks like from the investigators. Damn they suck.

https://megaupload.is/O9J7S02dn4/EpsteinLittleBlackBook_rar

Now the FBI are raiding Little St. James island? Little late for that right?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/08/12/fbi-confirms-theyve-raided-epsteins-pedophile-island-n2551555?amp=true

Also, how is Ghislaine Maxwell not being brought in?

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/epstein-death-britain-alleged-co-conspirator-ghislaine-maxwell-prince-andrew-2019-08-12/

That's because they're from the same stuff. I know it's hard for you to grasp but the man that sits in the Oval Office is likely a repeat sex offender. 

Shit, my bad.  Haven't  been paying attention to the island stories.  I thought it was British Virgin Islands, not U.S. Virgin Islands.  

What an idiot to buy in the U.S. still with all he knew about what could happen.   Why didn't he buy an island with another country?  

Edited by Lobo

Just now, Lobo said:

Shit, my bad.  Haven't  been paying attention to the island stories.  I thought it was British Virgin Islands, not U.S. Virgin Islands.  

What an idiot to buy in the U.S. still with all he knew about what could happen.   Why didn't he buy an island with another country?  

Yeah I’ve been wondering that also.