so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

25 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Is this the Epstein thread or ORANGE MAN BAD thread?

Can't tell the difference. 

Anyway. Here's his little black book, leaked. Looks like from the investigators. Damn they suck.

https://megaupload.is/O9J7S02dn4/EpsteinLittleBlackBook_rar

Now the FBI are raiding Little St. James island? Little late for that right?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/08/12/fbi-confirms-theyve-raided-epsteins-pedophile-island-n2551555?amp=true

Also, how is Ghislaine Maxwell not being brought in?

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/epstein-death-britain-alleged-co-conspirator-ghislaine-maxwell-prince-andrew-2019-08-12/

Holy shit. There are some crazy names in that book. The people have called the numbers on reddit and confirmed at least some were still active numbers 

Reddit

7 hours ago, Lobo said:

Shit, my bad.  Haven't  been paying attention to the island stories.  I thought it was British Virgin Islands, not U.S. Virgin Islands.  

What an idiot to buy in the U.S. still with all he knew about what could happen.   Why didn't he buy an island with another country?  

My guess is to avoid any customs scrutiny without all the underage, probably passport-less children he was moving around.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

weord.  It’s almost like Trump wanted Epstein dead....

"Your Honor! Objection! This administration has demonstrated incompetence at keeping child prisoners alive and can't possibly be expected to miraculously be better when it comes to pedophile prisoners. To suggest this was deliberate is slanderous, libelous, tortoise interference, roughing the passer, etc. SAD!"

It appears Epstein’s defense attys have lawyered up with their own defense attorneys.  That move comes on the heels of news that “Epstein was removed from suicide watch at the request of his defense lawyers, who had been meeting with him for up to 12 hours a day before asking that his supervision be eased” per the WSJ.

First thought is attys as messengers a la Godfather 2 Pentangeli scene which folks have already referenced here.  But I’m betting Epstein’s attys feel sick and bewildered for getting played by Epstein.  Odds are Epstein manipulated them to use their relationship to pressure MCC staff to ease conditions for another chance to kill himself.

11 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Trump only runs the United States. The Clintons run a massive global conglomerate. 

-tinfoildipshits

Trump was such an amazing candidate that he was able to overcome both the Deep State, headed by the Clinton's, AND their global cabal to win the election.  

Or get Trump to answer why he and the AG didn't do more to make sure Epstein wasn't killed or committed suicide.   That's where the conspiracy questions need to start.   

Its either gross negligence (most likely since the President and his staff are a bunch of fucktards) or something nefarious.   Good job Drumpf!

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

So the big question is whether it was a "first responder" who broke the story?

How about it was a "prison employee"?

The post was pretty medically specific.  Not sure your average prison employee has that kind of knowledge

14 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

The post was pretty medically specific.  Not sure your average prison employee has that kind of knowledge

I'm pretty sure it doesn't take a lot of "knowledge" to observe activity and chatter about "patient was hanged, in cardiac arrest, here is what they attempted in order to resuscitate".  

I obviously don't know what happened, but I'd be a little more likely to believe a prison employee was blasting patient info on 4chan than a 1st responder, for whom HIPAA etc. would be well understood.

I don't even know why it matters, to be honest.

Edited by jimmyjazz

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I obviously don't know what happened, but I'd be a little more likely to believe a prison employee was blasting patient info on 4chan than a 1st responder, for whom HIPAA etc. would be well understood.

You're presuming rules matter to a 4Chan poster.

FYI:

sub-buzz-4862-1565710795-2.png?downsize=

Edited by DixonHur

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

LOL . . . alright.  That's more detailed than I saw.

My guess is a hospital employee because they keep referring to "in the field".  I feel like a 1st responded would have not mentioned the location.  Sounds like info from the EMTs as they wheeled him into the hospital.  Again, just a guess.

49 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Or get Trump to answer why he and the AG didn't do more to make sure Epstein wasn't killed or committed suicide.   That's where the conspiracy questions need to start.   

Its either gross negligence (most likely since the President and his staff are a bunch of fucktards) or something nefarious.   Good job Drumpf!

Is the executive branch repsonsible for running the federal penal system ?

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

BOP has  been a shitshow as far as inmate welfare for a long time. This is nothing new or special. It's not Angola level, but it's not super competent, either.

According to Indeed, the average NYC prison guard make about $66,000...that's like $23k in Austin, so you're not likely getting the best and brightest

Epstein wasn't a garden variety prisoner. Everybody knew him. Everybody knew he was important to a very big investigation.

The average pay of the guards or the population of the jail might be factors in the death of a drug kingpin or any other prisoner but not Epstein. 

From the warden to the janitor, everybody knew Epstein. He may have found a way to kill himself unaided or uncoerced, but it's doubtful negligence was the cause.

Edited by RomaVicta

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Epstein wasn't a garden variety prisoner. Everybody knew him. Everybody knew he was important to a very big investigation.

The average pay of the guards or the population of the jail might be factors in the death of a drug kingpin or any other prisoner but not Epstein. 

From the warden to the janitor, everybody knew Epstein. He may have found a way to kill himself unaided or uncoerced, but it's doubtful negligence was the cause.

I'd argue unmotivated is unmotivated no matter the stakes.