so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

6 hours ago, Homercles said:

Can y’all fuck already and let’s talk Epstein here?  

I've read the last three pages and I'm confuzzled.

Its seems that a bunch of people just found out that Clinton is a bit pervy and are taking it personally.

• Fuck You 1

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epsteins-gal-pal-ghislaine-maxwell-spotted-at-in-n-out-burger-in-first-photos-since-his-death/

Maxwell, 57, alleged madam to the multi-millionaire Epstein, was scarfing down a burger, fries and shake al fresco at an In-N-Out on Monday while reading, “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives.”

3 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Or they're just confuzzled as to why we're still talking about the Clintons at all.

Sex-trafficker with connections to a bunch of millionaires dies in prison and you are offended by the mention of one of his highest profile alleged clients?

3 minutes ago, JBJ said:

Sex-trafficker with connections to a bunch of millionaires dies in prison and you are offended by the mention of one of his highest profile alleged clients?

Where are there allegations Clinton was a client?

"Associate," I wouldn't object to.

Prince Andrew is literally one of Epstein’s closest friends, has had multiple credible sexual abuse allegations leveled against him in association with Epstein gatherings, has hosted him at Windsor Castle and Balmoral, has borrowed money from him, his ex-wife has borrowed money from him, was seen in public with him AFTER he served his meager sentence for sex crimes, and is way more high profile than Bill Clinton.

But none of y’all “I’m just talking about his high profile clients” people have even mentioned him.

And the use of client in your meager defense is erroneous and dumb for many reasons.

No one is “offended” by you mentioning Clinton.

We’re just pointing out that y’all are only mentioning Clinton.
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Where are there allegations Clinton was a client?

"Associate," I wouldn't object to.

Use whatever you want.  If I used associate, someone would get offended that I were implying he was involved somehow in the business.

4 minutes ago, JBJ said:

Use whatever you want.  If I used associate, someone would get offended that I were implying he was involved somehow in the business.

I don't think there's a Democratic voter on this board who is surprised Bill Clinton fraternized with Jeffrey Epstein. I'd be shocked if he didn't. The same is true about Donald Trump.

A bit afield, if still on topic, but a great article.  https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/08/thirty-two-stories-jeffrey-epstein-prison-death/596029/

Americans who believe in their justice system assert that it is obvious that he was murdered, and that jailers could not possibly be so incompetent, cruel, or indifferent as to let such a high-profile prisoner commit suicide.

Here, to help you evaluate that claim, are 32 short stories about in-custody deaths or near-deaths in America.

These stories don’t mention Jeffrey Epstein, but they are about him. Epstein was incarcerated in the United States of America, and this is how the United States of America, the mightiest and richest nation there is or ever has been, treats incarcerated people.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Prince Andrew is literally one of Epstein’s closest friends, has had multiple credible sexual abuse allegations leveled against him in association with Epstein gatherings, has hosted him at Windsor Castle and Balmoral, has borrowed money from him, his ex-wife has borrowed money from him, was seen in public with him AFTER he served his meager sentence for sex crimes, and is way more high profile than Bill Clinton.

But none of y’all “I’m just talking about his high profile clients” people have even mentioned him.

And the use of client in your meager defense is erroneous and dumb for many reasons.

No one is “offended” by you mentioning Clinton.

We’re just pointing out that y’all are only mentioning Clinton.

It's like they're suffering from Clinton Derangement Syndrome. 

15 minutes ago, JBJ said:

So you're going to just stick with "client" despite what that would imply, again, with no allegations.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Won’t somebody talk about the British Royal family!!!!

No. Most Americans don’t give a fuck about the royal spares. 

It’s not about caring about Prince Andrew, you disingenuous stooge.

It’s about the supposed claim that people care about Epstein’s supposed entanglement with the rich and powerful but only talking about an ex-president instead of someone who currently wields the power of a monarchy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

It’s not about caring about Prince Andrew, you disingenuous stooge.

It’s about the supposed claim that people care about Epstein’s supposed entanglement with the rich and powerful but only talking about an ex-president instead of someone who currently wields the power of a monarchy.

Imagine Americans talking about American politicians and their intersection with Epstein instead of a royal spare most Americans couldn't identify on sight. 

46 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Won’t somebody talk about the British Royal family!!!!

No. Most Americans don’t give a fuck about the royal spares. 

He has enough money to be able to afford a hitman in prison just like the rest of these assholes.  Could be anyone on his client list really.  They all have a lot to lose.  Clinton actually has the least to lose out of all of them.  He's done with already.  So is Hillary.

Edited by FondrenRoad

Well, maybe some of these rumors will actually be true and we can finally get back to what Western Countries do well, regardless of political parties...murdering monarchs and their off-spring.  For being relatively powerless for a few centuries...they've sure managed to hang on to their privilege and indemnity.  Let's get back to the killin'...

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

He has enough money to be able to afford a hitman in prison just like the rest of these assholes.

Money isn't the issue with this crowd. He was collecting information to compromise. I don't think that it was the people that he compromised who offed him. 

Just now, FondrenRoad said:

Who else would give a shit enough to do it?

I think that the most straightforward answer is probably the right answer. Epstein offed himself in the context of lax facility procedures and accommodating lawyers advocating to remove him from suicide watch. 

• Like 2

Just now, Anastasis said:

I think that the most straightforward answer is probably the right answer. Epstein offed himself in the context of lax facility procedures and accommodating lawyers advocating to remove him from suicide watch. 

That's convenient. I wonder why DOJ didn't take steps to shore up those lax procedures knowing such a high profile inmate was going to be there.