so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

3 minutes ago, Zavala said:

It's another trophy of a turd he collected blackmail on hanging on his wall.

Nobody is saying they were close friends, just that he's on the flight logs 28 times. His game was blackmailing political figures and famous people by having them sleep with underage girls. Bill went though the beginning of impeachment for lying about sexual acts performed on a secretary in the Oval office. He is an admitted pervert, depending on what the definition of is is.

Okay, so you want the scandal to be all about Clinton. Gotcha. Thanks for responding.

Yes the natural progression from "fucking a WH intern" is "pedophile".

Bill is definitely a shitbag, there are certainly plenty of credible accusations against him and he was certainly an acquaintance of Epstein. No question.

Trump is as well, has had just as many (more, actually) accusers as Bill, and was also an acquaintance of Epstein. 

It's weird that you only seem to care about the one, though, while the "liberal" [read: not insane] posters seem to want both to go down. Weird, man.

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Okay, so you want the scandal to be all about Clinton. Gotcha. Thanks for responding.

No, I said at the beginning I would like his handlers to go down and anyone who fucked kids to go down. It's a bigger operation than just Epstein.

The dipshits saying #clintonbodycount are infowars-tier. 

Remember "Let me know what penance I owe you"?

17 minutes ago, Zavala said:

You constantly live inside of the mind of a caricature of a Trump supporter. In your 9 paragraph rant, in your one sentence insult.

None of my examples are exaggerations. If you disagree, point them out. Nor are any of my characterizations of Trump supporters reactions. In fact, it was the very point Trump was making in his shooting someone on 5th Avenue speech. You may not like the long-term burden of supporting a guy who "tells it like it is", but that's the bed you made and still refuse to denounce.

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand

9 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Nobody is saying they were close friends, just that he's on the flight logs 28 times. His game was blackmailing political figures and famous people by having them sleep with underage girls. Bill went though the beginning of impeachment for lying about sexual acts performed on a secretary in the Oval office. He is an admitted pervert, depending on what the definition of is is.

Y'all need to coordinate your messages better, or you need to work on reading comprehension. Ah hell, why not both? 

On 8/12/2019 at 9:10 PM, Smax said:

fishy but doesn't even come close to the relationship he had with bubba

6 hours ago, Smax said:

The Clinton relationship came to light at his first trial and was rumored to have been known to those in that social circle well before the trial and it was ignored/accepted. Earily similar to the blind eye turning by the left and hollywood of harvey weinstien

Just now, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

None of my examples are exaggerations. If you disagree, point them out. Nor are any of my characterizations of Trump supporters reactions. In fact, it was the very point Trump was making in his shooting someone on 5th Avenue speech. You may not like the long-term burden of supporting a guy who "tells it like it is", but that's the bed you made and still refuse to denounce.

Maybe in the 50 different Trump threads we could debate what he meant in some speech unrelated to the topic or what you think Trump supporters think.

39 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Merica.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7353967/Did-Jeffrey-Epstein-portrait-Bill-Clinton-blue-dress-red-heels-NYC-mansion.html

EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Epstein had a painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion - visitor reveals bizarre image inside pedophile's $56m lair

It's an actual painting and it's listed as "sold." I can only presume Epstein was the buyer. https://www.saatchiart.com/print/Painting-Parsing-Bill/488702/1670265/view 

Buy your own print here if interested:

https://www.saatchiart.com/print/Painting-Parsing-Bill/488702/1670265/view

4 minutes ago, zork said:

As funny as that shit is, I am going to go out on an limb and say that JE didn't have a $120 reprint piece of art in his NYC mansion. 

Edited by Anastasis

8 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Maybe in the 50 different Trump threads we could debate what he meant in some speech unrelated to the topic or what you think Trump supporters think.

Had smax not made the assertion Clinton's relationship with Epstein was way more involved than Trump's we wouldn't even be on this derail, but I accept your decline.

Actually on topic here, there’s a lengthy summary of available documents from a reddit user in the dedicated subreddit.  Not a lot of new information but just goes to show how sick this guy was, along with how awful Maxwell was as well...I hope they find her, though I expect she’s ‘killed herself’ as well. 

Just wanted to post the URL for the Reddit thread but Surly embedded it all, sorry for mega longcat   

Edited by Homercles

57 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oh noooooooes the cabals cage has been rattled....  Hope their water bowls don't spill.  Those cedar shavings stink when they get wet, mixed in with all the piss and shit smell..

Have you considered a career in standup, or perhaps provocative opinion pieces?

No?

Good.  You suck at it.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Smax said:

For fucks sake is right how about you stop jumping into the middle of conversation not directed at you since youre having a difficult time keeping up

Untitled.jpg

22222.jpg

Seriously hit your inhaler, take a second, read then reply

You’re still not making any sense troll. What is your point here, other than to clutter up the board with your nonsense?

1 hour ago, Zavala said:

Tell us your opinion of trump and his sexual perversion? Did he bang that 13 year old or not? Was Epstein blackmailing his good friend trump? You know, the guy who is in charge of the Federal Bureau of Prisons where Epstein was found dead.

Look. We get it. Smax and Zavala are just fine with pedophile pussy grabbing presidents, as long as they’re republicans who support large tax cuts for the ultra rich and fuck with the gays. I mean who wouldn’t be in favor of that? 

But we all know what the real problem is here. And it all starts with a certain pizza joint in the New York area that we all know so well, and where some very terrible things took place. 

Focus people. Focus. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Have you considered a career in standup, or perhaps provocative opinion pieces?

No?

Good.  You suck at it.

Hell my worst is better than anything you've ever done here you humorless little wart.  Do you ever leave the CR or are you like the rest of the cabal, and will melt like a vampire in the sun if you venture outside your little made up world ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Hell my worst is better than anything you've ever done here you humorless little wart.  Do you ever leave the CR or are you like the rest of the cabal, and will melt like a vampire in the sun if you venture outside your little made up world ?

Bro...yikes

18 hours ago, Smax said:

Go to prison how is that even a question...

Im just pointing out the longstanding hypocracy and blind eye turning here.

The Clinton relationship came to light at his first trial and was rumored to have been known to those in that social circle well before the trial and it was ignored/accepted. Earily similar to the blind eye turning by the left and hollywood of harvey weinstien

Im certain that both sides of the aisle are filled to the brim with crooks, pervs and most should be behind bars. To get to that level of power in our government, odds are youre dirty.

It would be freshing for once for those on the left (party and media) to look inward and admit that they are not as clean and innocent as they try to let on.

It’s a question because you think it’s cool to murder dogs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

If you have to tell people that you’re funny. You’re not. 

• Like 1

autopsy indicates Hyoid bone broken - which occurs both in strangulation and suicide, but more common in strangulation. Hmmm. Where were the Clintons? 

Information

The hyoid bone in the neck is the only bone in the body that does not articulate directly with at least one other bone. It is U-shaped and is held in place by, and helps anchor, muscles that connect to the floor of the mouth and the tongue. It helps provide greater movement of the tongue and larynx, and so is crucial to human speech.

In about 50% of strangulations, the hyoid bone is fractured.

Hyoid-1024x457.jpg

Edited by NowThis

It’s a question because you think it’s cool to murder dogs.

Be a responsible pet owner, listen to all your neighbors complaints and there wont be an issues.

Strange theres more outrage from some of you about that then there is about all the babies murdered in this country

• Fuck You 3

13 minutes ago, Smax said:

Be a responsible pet owner, listen to all your neighbors complaints and there wont be an issues.

Strange theres more outrage from some of you about that then there is about all the babies murdered in this country

Hmmm. That is strange...

Next topic!

32 minutes ago, Smax said:

Counterpoint: dog murderers should be dipped in acid. 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, NowThis said:

autopsy indicates Hyoid bone broken - which occurs both in strangulation and suicide, but more common in strangulation. Hmmm. Where were the Clintons? 

Information

The hyoid bone in the neck is the only bone in the body that does not articulate directly with at least one other bone. It is U-shaped and is held in place by, and helps anchor, muscles that connect to the floor of the mouth and the tongue. It helps provide greater movement of the tongue and larynx, and so is crucial to human speech.

In about 50% of strangulations, the hyoid bone is fractured.

Hyoid-1024x457.jpg

I thought you said they were in the basement of the pizza parlor trafficking kids.