so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

26 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

What about the psychologist who would have had to join the warden in authorizing Epstein's removal from suicide watch? What's happening to him?

This is a pretrial detention facility not a post-sentencing prison.  Most such facilities are contracted to local jails (Manafort in Va jail) but this apparently is a BOP-run facility. I imagine that it is run more like a local jail than the usual BOP prison, which is to say it's worse than average.

tl;dr what psychologist?

Even if there were a psychologist, prison medicine is notorious for being subject to the convenience of the administration of the facility and its personnel.

14 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

tldr thread, but where are we so far on the Knights Templar?

Their last mission was to give Whitey Bulger an enema and the horseplay and rough housing got out of control. Nobody trusts them now. 

• Like 1

I do find it curious that now that pedo Jeff is dead they finally got around to raiding pedo island. Any criminal attorneys here care to comment? Does Epstein being dead make it easier to search a house on the Virgin Islands? Why not search before? 

And when I say criminal attorneys I’m referring to the ones who practice law in that particular area, not the rest of ya. 

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

This is a pretrial detention facility not a post-sentencing prison.  Most such facilities are contracted to local jails (Manafort in Va jail) but this apparently is a BOP-run facility. I imagine that it is run more like a local jail than the usual BOP prison, which is to say it's worse than average.

tl;dr what psychologist?

Even if there were a psychologist, prison medicine is notorious for being subject to the convenience of the administration of the facility and its personnel.

I don't think the notorious unreliability of prison medicine is a viable excuse in this case. "Subject to the convenience of the administration?" Yeah, I get that. 

https://time.com/5649832/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy/

Epstein’s removal from suicide watch would have been approved by both the warden of the jail and the facility’s chief psychologist, said Jack Donson, a former prison official who worked for the Bureau of Prisons for more than two decades.

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Your wetdream fantasy is far from reality.

wetdream, that gross

now let me get this straight, you are denying that bubba was friends with this perv, rode on his private plane multiple times and visited his underage sex island atleast once. Is that correct?

19 minutes ago, Smax said:

now let me get this straight, you are denying that bubba was friends with this perv, rode on his private plane multiple times and visited his underage sex island atleast once. Is that correct?

Nope.

I was talking about your wink and nod to Bubba somehow being more likely to be involved in the Epstein cover up than Trump.

Let's review what you were responding to:

Ted posts a tweet that provides speculation that Trump may have visited Epstein's Florida home in December 2017, and you respond with a gratuitous deflection toward Clinton. Given recent events, this would imply you suspect he had closer recent ties to Epstein and would be a more likely culprit.

Then, Roma mocks your Pavlovian response to the tweets about Trump.

You responded to Roma with some vague nod to an ill-defined "reality" which I interpreted to mean you actually do think the Clintons are involved in the cover-up.

And I called it your "wetdream fantasy" which is entirely appropriate, given your impulsive finger-pointing toward those omnipotent Clintons without any supporting evidence.

• Like 9

Trump and the trolls attempt to deflect onto Clinton is only going to backfire. By promoting conspiracy theories they only enhance the most obvious one, that trump was in control of Epstein’s fate as a federal prisoner and that he wanted him dead.

But nobody ever accused these guys of being smart. 

40 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Nope.

I was talking about your wink and nod to Bubba somehow being more likely to be involved in the Epstein cover up than Trump.

To be fair to Smax, Bubba is the current POTUS, and he and his appointees control the prison in which Epstein died.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, bolverk said:

Nope.

Let's review what you were responding to:

Ted posts a tweet that provides speculation that Trump may have visited Epstein's Florida home in December 2017, and you respond with a gratuitous deflection toward Clinton. Given recent events, this would imply you suspect he had closer recent ties to Epstein and would be a more likely culprit.

Then, Roma mocks your Pavlovian response to the tweets about Trump.

You responded to Roma with some vague nod to an ill-defined "reality" which I interpreted to mean you actually do think the Clintons are involved in the cover-up.

And I called it your "wetdream fantasy" which is entirely appropriate, given your impulsive finger-pointing toward those omnipotent Clintons without any supporting evidence.

I can see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, I was not addressing anything about a cover up and there is more supporting evidence bubba was riding the perv plane to fuck underage girls then there is of trump doing the same. It was known long before Trump entered into the picture bubba and other politicians went to kiddie island, just like it was known that Harvey Weinstien was sick fuck but it didnt stop the dems from welcoming him and his checkbook with open arms

you all are so mind fucked by cnn and your tds you're in complete denial that a dem can any wrong, still hopped on the collusion thing that turned out to be a nothing burger, get off your high horse your party is filled with just as many sick sack of shits as the gop

pull your heads out of your asses

Edited by Smax
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Trump and the trolls attempt to deflect onto Clinton is only going to backfire. By promoting conspiracy theories they only enhance the most obvious one, that trump was in control of Epstein’s fate as a federal prisoner and that he wanted him dead.

But nobody ever accused these guys of being smart. 

a conspiracy theory that was well known and out there years before this guy died, yep makes sense!  must have been miss cleo

Ah, I got it now---Steve Jail.  The "J" is long, as in Ya-il, or Yael.  Which is a common Jewish name, pretty much what you'd expect in Manhattan.  

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, that's some perfectly muddy tweeting.  Is she saying Trump & Barr have all the goods and can blackmail any and all involved?

And destroy anything not to their liking of course.  Let it all come out into the open.

The unidentified guard first said his name was Clipboard Uh Clock. When asked to repeat his name he said it was Lock Uh Lockett Kill. He then clarified that his name was definitely not About To Kill That Jew or not Abbott Killjew.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

"Epstein was a sicko and I hope everyone involved with him gets taken down."

"BUT BILL CLINTON WAS INVOLVED!"

"Ok. I hope he goes down as well."

"THE CLINTONS!"

"Yeah, if they are involved they should be arrested. Along with every other person."

"BUT, BUT...THE CLINTONS!"

Why are you carrying on this bizarre conversation with yourself ??  You were right the first time, take em all down.  

Oh yeah, I just read that the Trump admin was involved in the Lindbergh baby kidnapping.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

Why are you carrying on this bizarre conversation with yourself ??  You were right the first time, take em all down.  

Oh yeah, I just read that the Trump admin was involved in the Lindbergh baby kidnapping.

Did you see a video of Trump dancing and pointing at babies while whispering in the kidnappers ear? 

"Your name is Steve Jail?  Really?  Is that because you work in a prison?"
"No!  That's really my name!" 

"Okay buddy, and looking around this jail...why don't you tell me the name of the Justice Department official who hired you?"

(nervously looks at cell)

"Uh...Bars...I mean Barr!  Uh...Bob...Bar!  Yep, Bob Barr!  That's the guy"