so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

I can see writing is not your strong suit. You insinuate Clinton had a closer relationship with Epstein than Trump and then try to go back and qualify it, claiming there is evidence Clinton rode on Epstein's plane more than Trump.

It wouldn't shock me if both Clinton and Trump were fucking kids. Others here who have lambasted Trump have said the same contending they both need to be put away (or worse) if found guilty. So your "denial that a dem can any wrong" is the same cultist projection we've all come to expect from a supporter of a guy who can shoot someone on 5th Avenue and still rely on your robotic support. *cue the denial*

Between the 2, only one has been accused via 2 sworn, corroborating affidavits given under penalty of perjury that he violently raped a 13 year old girl and threatened her life if she told at one of Epstein's pedo parties. It's the same one seen on a 1992 video partying with Epstein and young girls. The same one who according to Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, were more than just acquaintances, but "good friends" for decades, adding "I know [Trump] is trying to distance himself, but they were". Perhaps that would explain why Epstein had 14 contact phone numbers for Trump. Maybe it would shed light on how one of the attorneys that let Epstein off the first time with a slap on the wrist became Trump's Labor Secretary or why Bill Barr's dad hired him to teach a math course that he parlayed into being a billionaire money manager with one known client. 

Again, it wouldn't surprise me if they both were busted fucking kids. If so, I think they should both go to prison. What do you think should happen to them, smax?

Go to prison how is that even a question...

Im just pointing out the longstanding hypocracy and blind eye turning here.

The Clinton relationship came to light at his first trial and was rumored to have been known to those in that social circle well before the trial and it was ignored/accepted. Earily similar to the blind eye turning by the left and hollywood of harvey weinstien

Im certain that both sides of the aisle are filled to the brim with crooks, pervs and most should be behind bars. To get to that level of power in our government, odds are youre dirty.

It would be freshing for once for those on the left (party and media) to look inward and admit that they are not as clean and innocent as they try to let on.
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Smax said:

Im just pointing out the longstanding hypocracy and blind eye turning here.

An oldie but a goodie. We all appreciate you bringing your non-partisan eye for hypocrisy to the board. Nobody sees through this at all.

Keep being a good citizen and don't apply for any jobs as a copy editor.

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, Smax said:

It's a question for people who understand how the justice system works.  How about we convict someone before sending them to prison?

Im just pointing out the longstanding hypocracy and blind eye turning here.try to let on.

There's no "hypocracy" (sic).  The center/left on this board and shaggy prior is consistently and almost unanimously in favor of justice playing out however it will.  I think you're the one struggling with "hypocracy".

There's no "hypocracy" (sic).  The center/left on this board and shaggy prior is consistently and almost unanimously in favor of justice playing out however it will.  I think you're the one struggling with "hypocracy".
Good lord, i can acutally visualize you just seeing my name, hitting respond and poinding your keyboard with nonsense bullshit like above all but proving you did not even read what you quoted
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, Smax said:
2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Good lord, i can acutally visualize you just seeing my name, hitting respond and poinding your keyboard with nonsense bullshit like above all but proving you did not even read what you quoted

Oh, please, PLEASE do elaborate.  This should be rich.

"Liberal" posters: If Bill is a pedo, lock him up and throw away the key. If Trump is a pedo, lock him up and throw away the key. For any pedo, regardless of political party, lock them up and throw away the key. 

"Conservative" posters: But Bill...

The only people on this board not calling for all pedos to be thrown in prison are hypocratical "conservatives". 

50 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Is there a point to posting that painting?

Cause a painting of Bill Clinton kicked back in the Oval Office wearing the blue dress is fucking hilarious.   If it was a painting of Trump surrounded by Big Macs with Stormy Daniels in the background and Ivanka sitting on his lap it would also be hilarious. Especially if it was reporting hanging on a wall in Epstein's NYC mansion. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Anastasis said:

Cause a painting of Bill Clinton kicked back in the Oval Office wearing the blue dress is fucking hilarious.   If it was a painting of Trump surrounded by Big Macs with Stormy Daniels in the background and Ivanka sitting on his lap it would also be hilarious. Especially if it was reporting hanging on a wall in Epstein's NYC mansion. 

Yeah it's funny. 

TexAgs is trying to prove that Bill sat for the portrait 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Irreverently mocking leaders and positions of power is American. It won't be that way for long so I'll enjoy it while I can. I love the baby Trump balloon and the blue dress Clinton is amusing. Vote for for your preferred candidate and if they lose show up next time and vote again. When they win, instantly load up with two middle fingers waiting for deployment when they lie and don't execute. Collective idolatry is way more dangerous than crude parody.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

It's funny and provocative as art. It's clever. I just don't know why it was posted here at this moment.

12 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Trump and Clinton were both very good friends of pedo Jeff.

One of those two has been accused of fucking underage girls, specifically a 13 year old.

Can the trolls tell us which one?

let me guess...Hillary! I kid, I kid. 

Can we get back to why this fucker offed himself/was offed, and the lawsuits filed today? Why his #2 is still not in custody? 

5 hours ago, Smax said:

It's a question because Trump supporters have continually demonstrated there is no line Trump can't cross, anyone of them by themselves that should be disqualifying, that will diminish their support for him, and will oftentimes galvanize their support due to lib heads exploding- as if that short-term glee doesn't come with a long-term burden. 

- unapologetically advocating for the execution of innocent Americans wasn't disqualifying for Trump voters

- explicitly and implicitly advocating violence at his rallies was more than ok, it got quite the rousing response from his supporters

- offering legal aid for those who followed through on his calls to violence certainly didn't chip away at his support

- encouraging police to abuse those they arrested was perfectly fine with his supporters

- claiming his supporters would still support him if walked out on 5th Avenue and shot someone, and because of this vice-is-virtue moral system, this is WHY his supporters were the best was greeted with laughs

- when Bill O' Reilly of all people, gives Trump a lay-up, offering Trump an opportunity to condemn Putin murdering his domestic critics, Trump declines, falsely insinuating that's no different than what happens here and his supporters don't blink

- the sworn deposition from his first wife claiming he beat and raped her was ok with his supporters

- as was the pending lawsuit that wasn't dropped until almost right up to election day due to death threats claiming that Trump raped and threatened the life of a 13 year old by two separate witnesses under oath

etc, etc...

That's why, as long as Trump supporters continue to support Trump, defend him and make false equivalencies, it will always be a question from here on out. People are not going to simply forget and give you the benefit of the doubt you think you are owed.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

It's a question because Trump supporters have continually demonstrated there is no line Trump can't cross, anyone of them by themselves that should be disqualifying, that will diminish their support for him, and will oftentimes galvanize their support due to lib heads exploding- as if that short-term glee doesn't come with a long-term burden. 

- unapologetically advocating for the execution of innocent Americans wasn't disqualifying for Trump voters

- explicitly and implicitly advocating violence at his rallies was more than ok, it got quite the rousing response from his supporters

- offering legal aid for those who followed through on his calls to violence certainly didn't chip away at his support

- encouraging police to abuse those they arrested was perfectly fine with his supporters

- claiming his supporters would still support him if walked out on 5th Avenue and shot someone, and because of this vice-is-virtue moral system, this is WHY his supporters were the best was greeted with laughs

- when Bill O' Reilly of all people, gives Trump a lay-up, offering Trump an opportunity to condemn Putin murdering his domestic critics, Trump declines, falsely insinuating that's no different than what happens here and his supporters don't blink

- the sworn deposition from his first wife claiming he beat and raped her was ok with his supporters

- as was the pending lawsuit that wasn't dropped until almost right up to election day due to death threats claiming that Trump raped and threatened the life of a 13 year old by two separate witnesses under oath

etc, etc...

That's why, as long as Trump supporters continue to support Trump, defend him and make false equivalencies, it will always be a question from here on out. People are not going to simply forget and give you the benefit of the doubt you think you are owed.

Trump Derangement Syndrome

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 7

Merica.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7353967/Did-Jeffrey-Epstein-portrait-Bill-Clinton-blue-dress-red-heels-NYC-mansion.html

EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Epstein had a painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion - visitor reveals bizarre image inside pedophile's $56m lair

9 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

"Epstein was a sicko and I hope everyone involved with him gets taken down."

"BUT BILL CLINTON WAS INVOLVED!"

"Ok. I hope he goes down as well."

"THE CLINTONS!"

"Yeah, if they are involved they should be arrested. Along with every other person."

"BUT, BUT...THE CLINTONS!"

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oh noooooooes the cabals cage has been rattled....  Hope their water bowls don't spill.  Those cedar shavings stink when they get wet, mixed in with all the piss and shit smell..

Perfect 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Zavala said:

It's from hanging in the pedophile blackmailer's Epsteins's mansion.

Do you think it says anything about Clinton being a pedophile? To me it's just a very clever painting alluding to Clinton's seductive powers and his consensual sex with Monica Lewinsky. It's amusing and witty to put him in the dress.

What do you make of the painting?

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Why did Clinton wait until Epstein was in custody to have him whacked if this was all known years ago?

There are people WAY more powerful than Clinton that are wrapped up in this shit. 

Not the clients he had blackmail on. The organization that was using Epstein to collect the blackmail. Who ran Epstein?

Maxwell?

Who's she work for?

15 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

It's called not having the attention span of a goldfish.

You constantly live inside of the mind of a caricature of a Trump supporter. In your 9 paragraph rant, in your one sentence insult.

You don't think for yourself, your posts are just repetitive talking points telling others why they are bad and dumb cuz Orange Man bad. 

Anyway, it's borish, and you get ignored when every thread is an Orange Man thread to you. Maybe take a day or a week not obsessing or thinking about Trump and see how you feel. Or don't. It's hilarious.

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Do you think it says anything about Clinton being a pedophile? To me it's just a very clever painting alluding to Clinton's seductive powers and his consensual sex with Monica Lewinsky. It's amusing and witty to put him in the dress.

What do you make of the painting?

It's another trophy of a turd he collected blackmail on hanging on his wall.

1 minute ago, suddenly shaggy said:

It's an obvious insult of Bill Clinton, mocking him for the Monica Lewinsky scandal. Doesn't do much for the idea repeatedly being floated on here by our "conservative" posters that Bill and Epstein were close friends. On the contrary, it shows a pretty clear disdain of Clinton by Epstein. 

Nobody is saying they were close friends, just that he's on the flight logs 28 times. His game was blackmailing political figures and famous people by having them sleep with underage girls. Bill went though the beginning of impeachment for lying about sexual acts performed on a secretary in the Oval office. He is an admitted pervert, depending on what the definition of is is.