so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

7 minutes ago, Xian said:

This is being committed by a powerful overclass worldwide rich fucks who laugh at there being a difference between political parties.    

But see, we need to keep electing people like Trump who will give them huge tax cuts, at the expense of everyone else....to own the libs!!!!1!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McCroskey said:

I've not stated anything that's not already been very well documented...I don't think.  What evidence exactly are you wanting to see?

Something other than claims from conservative propaganda memes regarding the Clinton’s.

1 minute ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I have a gut feeling that Mossad’s hands are all over this. No one in this world is better at targeted assassinations.

some rumors are that the death was faked and he's in Israel now -- given that many sex offenders flee there, evading charges in Europe or the US. 

There are dozens if not hundreds of powerful people who faced extreme risk to their position if this guy were to tell his tales.  And while I can see him having been murdered, I think anyone claiming they know who must be behind it from their seat in Topeka is a fucking nut job.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

I know I've made it when someone who uses the work "cocksure" calls me a fool. 

No, you made ‘it’ when you decided to quote crazy right wing bullshit on a board with reasonably intelligent people.  Stick to infowars for your source material but change it up and post on 8chan more.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

No, you made ‘it’ when you decided to quote crazy right wing bullshit on a board with reasonably intelligent people.  Stick to infowars for your source material but change it up and post on 8chan more.  

I'm more than a little stunned someone would presume to win a war of wits by challenging the use of the word "cocksure".  Good thing I didn't say "presumptive" or some other big words.

1 hour ago, scottsins said:

News flash:

The prison/jail system is a failure at every level, amd made up of really incompetent and unmotivated people.

So much this.  I suspect suicide in detention facilities is rampant.  I couldn't readily find stats, but the feds apparently only began tracking suicides in 2015 (what??).  Federal facilities are woefully understaffed and overcrowded by most measures.  It's not really surprising that they fucked up/fucked off a suicide watch.

• Like 1

Well one thing both sides can agree on:  whoever the fuck makes the cameras for police body cams, dash cams, and CCTV in federal prisons is running a con on the American People that puts all the rest of this shit to shame.

”our cameras use sex panther technology.  They work 70% of the time.....none of the time.”

Edited by Lobo

This worthless fuck killed himself because he couldn't diddle teenage girls anymore. There is no conspiracy here. His entire adult life he did whatever he wanted and that was gone so he offed himself. I am sure many people in positions of power are glad about that. Hopefully the people in charge 9f the investigation p ush forward and connect the dots to all the people who were part of this. I am not hopeful that they will succeed.

Anyways he saw the writing on the wall though and took the only way out of the deserved torture and complete solitude he would be facing. Fuck him and I hope he is burning in hell.

• Like 1

It is unfathomable to me that a President of the United States would retweet this. Literally unfathomable.

Literally!

I just can't get enough of the complete lack of awareness. Its like GDGD on his own goal line calling the shovel pass retardo levels of duh if you are still fucking outraged in America these days

8 hours ago, McCroskey said:

I'll freely admit that I could certainly be wrong.  Again, I simply pointed out that the circumstantial evidence (since others may have difficulty interpreting what that means) with the Clinton conspiracies is at least interesting, if nothing else.  A SHIT TON of people associated with them have died under mysterious circumstances.  Argue what you want but that fact alone is unusual.

For years I used to chuckle at how the National Enquirer peddled the notion that there was a "Bonanza Curse" because a few of the stars of that TV western died in early middle age. Life went on, then everybody on Bonanza died, because they were fucking old. The Clinton murder mafia theory is every bit as stupid as insane as the Bonanza theory, only far more dangerous for the safety of our republic. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

For years I used to chuckle at how the National Enquirer peddled the notion that there was a "Bonanza Curse" because a few of the stars of that TV western died in early middle age. Life went on, then everybody on Bonanza died, because they were fucking old. The Clinton murder mafia theory is every bit as stupid as insane as the Bonanza theory, only far more dangerous for the safety of our republic. 

Wait... Hillary killed Hoss??