Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

18 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

I hate this fucking take so much, 9.95ers are sunshine pumpers they always inflate the shit out of good news to get their subscribers attention they rarely knowingly neg the program. So when bad news is about then they are normally right.

Counterexample: FCB

The $9.95 crowd has very little in the way of real info and their primary motivation is to drive clicks/subs. That's why I believe them on the Ringo thing.

"Ringo signed, not Texas, we're done here." doesn't do anything to drive interest. There's no reason for them do it unless they're sure and want something they can point to in order to boost credibility. It also turns the focus back to their speculation on other recruits and the coaching hires.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Supposedly a known troll account (according to the Georgia board).  Kipp Adams (mod) reiterated that he believes Evans has signed, and that Georgia will have 3 more five stars in Jan.

Is that the same mod who heard Hudson Card was gonna visit and entertain flipping from an anonymous Texas fan in a "chilies"?

7 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Is that the same mod who heard Hudson Card was gonna visit and entertain flipping from an anonymous Texas fan in a "chilies"?

I thought the Chili's thing came from a random poster on their board

Edited by rvm96

On 12/20/2019 at 10:34 AM, Getafix said:

Billy Embody (LSU mod) and Kipp Adams (Georgia mod) just put in CBs for Zach Evans, to Georgia.

On 12/20/2019 at 11:22 AM, Fondren & Main said:

Check didn’t bounce?

Nah. While his commitment meant everything to Georgia, the other schools just didn’t want him that much. Hollow recruiting victory.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:34 AM, Getafix said:

Billy Embody (LSU mod) and Kipp Adams (Georgia mod) just put in CBs for Zach Evans, to Georgia.

On 12/20/2019 at 11:22 AM, Fondren & Main said:

Check didn’t bounce?

Nah. While his commitment meant everything to Georgia, the other schools just didn’t want him that much. Hollow recruiting victory.

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

Haven't several of the $9.95ers stated that he was damn close to a last minute Georgia visit and Herman talked him off the ledge? 

8 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Dont believe so.

Went back and looked.  Not that I trust their reporting but at least OB's reported he was going to visit UGA Sunday and he and his family ended up meeting with Herman until after midnight (hence the post-midnight reaffirmation of Card's commitment).