Active Shooter - El Paso

Rip76

3 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Don't know it this is legit.

EBEdDoxWsAE3iqh?format=jpg&name=4096x409

If it is legit, we should send him to the Carcel in Juarez to finish this moron. El Paso has always been isolated from the rest of Texas and the US and has a Hispanic heritage that goes back to the missions and conquistadors. 

Had family at the mall, but thankfully they’re safe. 

Edited by GabrielsHorn
  • Like 2

Well I'm sure Trump will try to label a guy named "Crusius" as a mexican illegal.  

You fucking morons, it's a German protestant name.  

It's gotta be exhausting to check your intelligence this much per day.  Then again, since you never had any...such a breeze

My cousin coaches 6U or 8U little league and for some reason her whole team was there. This was her FB post. Names redacted by me JIC

Ray , Jimmy and little memo have been released from sams and are safe , at this time Maribel ***and Jessica *** are stable , still waiting on the status of coach Memo **** Please pray that he will pull through . Prayers prayers prayers ❤️🙏

Edited by Bottlecap

Just now, Bottlecap said:

My cousin coaches 6U or 8U little league and for some reason her whole team was there. This was her FB post. Names redacted by me JIC

Ray , Jimmy and little memo have been released from sams and are safe , at this time Maribel ***and Jessica *** are stable , still waiting on the status of coach Memo **** Please pray that he will pull through . Prayers prayers prayers ❤️🙏

There were reports a local group was fundraising in front. Something never rare at a wal mart. 

Fuck this shit. 

There were reports a local group was fundraising in front. Something never rare at a wal mart. 
Fuck this shit. 

Yeah, CNN just ran video with a couple of people laid out by the front door. There was a pop-up tent and chairs where it looks like that was going on.