YouTube shooting

Swam@Texas

1 minute ago, Digdogger said:

I'm seeing its supposedly a female with 2 injured.

Something tells me this can be directly linked to radical menstrual cycle extremism

Female killers like this are extremely rare. Normally it is a much less physically violent form of lashing out.

This will be a weird one if this is true

It's just a helpless feeling. I get so sick of this crap, but it seems no one has any ideas on how to stop it. 

You know I used to think that the world was full of good people that sometimes did bad things. Now it seems the world is full of bad people that sometimes do good things...

Maybe im just in a pessimistic pissy mood

4 minutes ago, sachick said:

That's a new one. Still white you think?

fuck if i know. we don't even know that it truly is a female. i only saw that on dailymail. generally, they do a good job of aggregating information during these types of news events, but who knows at this early stage.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

I probably oughta check in as safe on FB.

Don't worry there.  They have you checked in since they stole everything you ever put on there and know everything about you anyway.

San Bruno?  Did not know that's where they're HQ'd.  

1 minute ago, Laxtonto said:

Is it sad to say for investigative journalism or accurate news in the event of a tragedy like this I trust TMZ more than everyone else?

No, TMZ cares more about getting info out first instead of correct in these situations.  No one is going to hold TMZ accountable for getting their facts wrong.