2019 World Series: Houston Astros vs. Washington Nationals

elfenix

5 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Ehhh the Mavs did a lot of that to themselves. You don't lose 4 games in a row all because of refs. Plus, they were up 13 with 6 minutes to go in game 3. Had they held onto that game, it becomes 3-0. They then get blown off the court in game 4 and Miami tied the series. Then in game 5, Josh Howard calls the last timeout between free throws and now Dallas is out of them when it is like a 1 or 2pt game. Also, Dirk misses huge free throws down the stretch in game 5. Refs didn't help any but to pass off losing 4 straight to a team you dominated with ease after 2 games is letting Dallas off the hook from the players and coaches. Dallas never recovered after losing game 3 and it spiraled out of control. That easily should have been a sweep how they were playing for 2 games and 42 minutes of game 3. They melted down.

I can't believe someone actually negged an innocent post like this.  Dirk X. West, go buy some new panties, yours seem to be permanently bunched.  So I + repped the post simply to negate her petty nonsense.

Edited by clapclapclap

31 minutes ago, F250 said:

Soto with the 415 ft HR. Shit, I hit some 325 ft HR's off shitty high school pitchers in my time.

Shit, remember when "ball tracker" first started being used by the networks, and they were trying to sell us on McGwire hitting 540 foot bombs? Gotta say, I kind of miss the blatant bullshit.

Edited by aggie08
  • Like 1