The Egg Bowl: Ole Miss @ Mississippi State 6:30PM ESPN

SimonBolivar

That TD celebration was one of the most absolutely fucking stupid thimgs I've ever seen.  Literally begging the refs for an unsportsmanlike penalty.   He cost his entire team a chance to go to a bowl.  I'd be tempted to boot him off the team.

My mistake on the bowl eligibility.  Still monumentally stupid.

Edited by nunna yo bizness

1 minute ago, nunna yo bizness said:

That TD celebration was one of the most absolutely fucking stupid thimgs I've ever seen.  Literally begging the refs for an unsportsmanlike penalty.   He cost his entire team a chance to go to a bowl.  I'd be tempted to boot him off the team.

We believe state did it at the egg bowl last year, I think he was just imitating them.

46 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

If you are an MSU fan, why do you bother yelling at home games?  Those cowbells are like a black hole for any other noise.

Because it's against the rules to ring them when the qb is over the ball...

And actually if you listen (well.. in a good year.. or like tonight in an intense game). the crowd actually gets louder when the bells go down. 

Thanks Sir... I was just wondering over to see how [mention=1412]Homesickhorn[/mention] is feeling... The jokes just write themselves tonight... kindergarten humor...

The Piss and the Miss
For the first time in history, a team has literally pissed away a game.

Watched the game here in Boerne at my sister’s house with my brother in law (Graduated from Ole Miss same year as I did). We both laughed at the penalty, but I suddenly realized that the MSU coach decided to take the penalty. Our laughter got quiet quickly when I said, “wait, our kicker sucks ass”.
The game for both of us ended as soon as I said that.
Beat sand aggy tomorrow and chances are Texas faces those gorgeous ‘good luck unis’ in the Texas Bowl. What a fucking season.
  • Like 1

Thanks Sir... I was just wondering over to see how [mention=1412]Homesickhorn[/mention] is feeling... The jokes just write themselves tonight... kindergarten humor...

The Piss and the Miss
For the first time in history, a team has literally pissed away a game.

Watched the game here in Boerne at my sister’s house with my brother in law (Graduated from Ole Miss same year as I did). We both laughed at the penalty, but I suddenly realized that the MSU coach decided to take the penalty. Our laughter got quiet quickly when I said, “wait, our kicker sucks ass”.
The game for both of us ended as soon as I said that.
Beat sand aggy tomorrow and chances are Texas faces those gorgeous ‘good luck unis’ in the Texas Bowl. What a fucking season.

57 minutes ago, bamachine said:

Grats msudawg, was pulling for you guys. I did kinda hope for it to go to OT but the way it ended, almost as good as free football.

Thanks.. it's the battle for the golden egg... you really never know what's going to happen...

And we going bowling...10 straight years. 

2 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

That fool should be kicked off scholarship for that dumb shit.

It's happen twice before..and the school didn't do anything. 

I mean when you stop and think about.. it's a stupid thing to do. 

Are you trying to make fun of us...by acting like a dog? you know our mascot? 

I guess we should score touchdowns and rip out red solo cups and chicken fingers... 

• Like 1