Texans @ Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Any Houston fans care to answer this?

after Watson’s hero play last week, is he acting like Superman and extending all of these plays?  Or does he always do that?

He does this shit a lot. His line isn’t great, but he needs to quit making stupid plays. 

9 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Of course you’re going for it BoB. Why waste a timeout to do so.

he had to be convinced by Watson then didn't have a play ready

this pathetic offense has done nothing that wasn't just heroics by Watson - and they were spotted 17 points by the D and special teams.

2 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Yeah, houston aint losing to spare ass andy reid and his one-man team

This is going to end up as the biggest divisional asswhooping this century

Ill bet u any amount of money and give u 2:1 odds thst this game is over

I have no idea who you are but damn dude, you may want to step away for a while. Hope no one took you up on that shit. Hard to believe you live in greenspoint because any houstonian would know better than to post shit this incredibly dumb. 

1 hour ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

He's one of 'em. They'd have another fourteen points with a top qb. That would have taken away offensive time from KC, so subtract 7 from their total. You got a real game.

Umm.  Houston doesn't win last weekend without Watson.

He's 24, he's pretty damned good, and he's not a finished product yet.  Wait until a good coach gets a hold of him in like four more years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sidis said:

I have no idea who you are but damn dude, you may want to step away for a while. Hope no one took you up on that shit. Hard to believe you live in greenspoint because any houstonian would know better than to post shit this incredibly dumb. 

I guess you've never seen his work here or on the old site?  He's probably the second worst poster on this board.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hate said:

Romo may have the least auditory pleasing voice in all of broadcasting.  He's fine with his calls, but I can't stand to listen to him.  I was also not a fan of his when he played.

Chris Collinsworth "ya knoooooows" in your general direction 

• Like 2

holy shit take 87 off the fucking field jesus

if BoB is still the HC/OC next year and RC is still the DC - it's just full aggy for this franchise since the start.

Wasted Andre Johnson and Foster's careers, now going to waste Watt, Watson, and Hopkins careers. Pathetic.

• Like 3