Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

Just now, GRHorn said:

This started as a stonk for me so I’ll post here. Sold about 20% of my initial buy of $Mara. Sold at 11.01. Basis was 0.88. Boom!

I've been watching them climb but never invested.  Love to see everyone making mo'money.  ALPP now at 3.15, I had another limit order at 2.75 that will never fill.

2 hours ago, HoustonHorn said:

ALPP has really ruined my perspective. A stock that is up 50% and making me an extra $1,000 is like nothing now. Not complaining, just noting that I need to recalibrate my expectations. Or not. /stonklife

agree - I have to keep in perspective that these stonks, though exciting, are not a core part of my portfolio and that I should be content/happy with being up 4.5% for the month.

and as a warning to all surly investors/stonkers - the market is almost certainly going to drop early in 2021, as I am now the closed I've been in over 2 years to being 100% long. Then again it could be after mid-February when the annual company match/bonus goes into the 401k. 
Good luck to all with your 2021 stock/stonk endevours - may they only go up!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

Thanks to this forum I had a 74% return on my investment account in 2020 through 11/30. Stonks are a small portion of my account so if I bothered to do the math, the stonk return would probably be ridiculous.

Made comically big returns on ALT, BYND, IBB and ALPP (oh what could’ve been if I hadn’t sold 10K at .08) due solely to this board. Kudos to you gentlemen and here’s to turning more house money into hookers and blow in 2021.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Here's a potential Stonks play: SFIO  Smoke Free Innotec.  It is a SPAC that a New Zealand company called AgroKings agreed to purchase/merge back on October 26th.

Then about 2 weeks ago a guy named Drew Stegman posted this video on his YouTube channel  SFIO video

At the time SFIO was less than 2 cents/share. On Dec 31 SFIO closed at 8 cents. AgroKings appears to be a small conglomerate that is expanding in New Zealand and Australia. The merge is being facilitated by ServeBank Financial. They have a website with some info on the merger:  ServeBank SFIO 

Investor Hub and Stocktwits both have boards for SFIO though Stocktwits was created only a few days ago.

SFIO has a CE warning so your broker may not let you trade it. Please do your Due Diligence.

Maybe CDC set up a watch item when Sark was .06, kept an eye on him when he dipped to .04, then went all-in when he climbed into the .10s. Soon he'll be holding at $4.50 or more and laughing at USC for selling at .05 so they could buy a few pre-split shares of AAPL and TSLA. But I'm they're not bitter or anything.

SNVP interesting nugget I was unwinding last night since Acquifin is dark. TLDR: Suneel Sawant's businesses (including for SNVP purposes Acquifin) all operate out of a common address in New Jersey, but so does TGI Solar Power Group (TSPG) the holding company that acquired one of those companies. TSPG is actively doing big things, as does other directly linked TSPG partners ADOM and AMPG which relieves in my mind some of the fears that SNVP will be a dead shell.

Suneel Sawant is the CEO of Acquifin who was granted custodianship of SNVP on 10/7/20 . They also stated they were trying to acquire at least 2 other shells.

Here is the Florida SOS page for Acquifin.

wdbbwAcquifin.JPG

Please note the address:
525 MILLTOWN ROAD
SUITE 207
NORTH BRUNSWICK, NJ 08902

Suneel Sawant was/is also the CEO of Databoss which was acquired by TGI Solar Power Group (OTC Pink: TSPG) in 2018. Which has the address:
525 MILLTOWN ROAD
SUITE 207

TSPG (https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/TSPG/profile) address is (drumroll please):

gjzeitspg.JPG

525 Milltown Rd,
Suite 207
North Brunswick, NJ 08902

TSPG also just made a big move above a penny the last 2 trading days before the end of the year, likely based on this news: https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/TSPG/news/TGI-Enters-in-to-Joint-Development-Agreement-Elevated-Sciences-to-DevelopSMART-ECO-CITY-Concept?id=284807 

ALSO ALSO TGI Solar Power is in bed with ADOMANI (OTC Pink ADOM)
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tgi-secures-estimated-50m-contract-192000935.html

Suneel Sawant has been compensated by ADOMANI (and he had to exercise that compensation by the end of 2020) to be liason ofr their products to India in his capacity as CEO of Data Boss which was already at that point is a subsidiary of TGI Solar Power
https://adomanielectric.com/2019/12/17/adomani-and-suneel-sawant-of-mumbai-india-announce-a-three-year-exclusive-agreement/

Then looking back to before I got in, and there is this piece of connection from a now defunct Acquifin Twitter:

@acquifin "These next 1-2 years we will be taking control of defunct companies and bringing in companies that have the potential to restore the company and bring shareholder value. $SNVP will be our first project. Some of the companies we are supporting $AMPG $ADOM $TSPG
stay tuned $SNVP"

1:19 PM · Apr 28, 2020

https://twitter.com/acquifin/status/1255184774085390336

So our final connection AMPG which just in December filed an S1 to uplist to Nasdaq is being advised by SunBiz Holdings whose CEO is Suneel Sawant also whose address is:
525 MILLTOWN ROAD
Suite 207
https://docoh.com/filing/1518461/0001477932-20-007197/AMPG-S1/file/4

ALPP finishing this acquisition up 4 days earlier than expected is nice

https://www.accesswire.com/622931/Alpine-4-Technologies-Ltd-ALPP-Executes-its-Merger-Agreement-with-Vayu-US-Inc

Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd. (ALPP) Executes its Merger Agreement with Vayu US, Inc.

Monday, January 4, 2021 8:00 AM
Share this article now
Social_tw.png Social_fb.png Social_li.png
Topic:

Company Update

PHOENIX, AZ / ACCESSWIRE / January 4, 2021 / Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd., (OTCQB:ALPP) a leading operator and owner of small market businesses, is pleased to announce that on December 31st, 2020 Alpine 4 and Vayu (U.S.), Inc. (Vayu) finalized and executed its Merger Agreement for Vayu to become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alpine 4.

Kent Wilson, CEO of Alpine 4, "Execution of this agreement paves the way for final closing conditions to be met by Jan 10th, 2020. The harmony between Alpine 4 and Vayu has led to an easily navigated, streamlined transaction. We look forward to implementing the vertical integration and cross-pollination of American Manufacturing opportunities between Vayu, Impossible Aerospace (IA), and Quality Circuit Assembly. With the recent changes to the Federal Aviation Administrations' (FAA) regulations surrounding night flying and flying over people, both Vayu and IA are prepared to enter the market filling the void of manned and autonomous commercial drones for surveillance and delivery needs. With the drone economy amongst us, Alpine 4's UAV holdings are ready to burst onto the scene."

Alpine 4: Four principles at the core of our business are Synergy. Innovation. Drive. Excellence. At Alpine 4, we believe synergistic innovation drives excellence. By anchoring these words to our combined experience and capabilities, we can aggressively pursue opportunities within and across vertical markets. We deliver solutions that not only drive industry standards but also increase value for our shareholders.

Contact: Kent B. Wilson, CEO or Ian Kantrowitz, VP of Investor Relations

investorrelations@alpine4.com

www.alpine4.com

Anybody familiar with ABML or COUV? 

Apparently ABML is also run by a former Tesla employee and is connected to Spencer gore. They make lithium batteries that would, guess what, go in drones and cars. 

couv just hit all time highs. Looks to be another SPAC that is announcing acquisitions. 

26 minutes ago, bluto said:

Fpvd announced ceo, that the guy they let the news slip early?

That's him,  he's a good pick!

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210104005134/en/SRAX-Announces-Crypto-Pioneer-and-Digital-Media-Veteran-Lou-Kerner-as-Chief-Executive-Officer-of-BIGtoken

A lot of crypto creds which I like, and pretty extensive connections with big money

Also this line "Upon completion of the transaction, FPVD will be renamed BIGtoken, Inc. with Mr. Kerner as CEO."

Seems like we were correct that Malcolm Casselle's death put a big hold on the hold process

Edited by RCRanger03

On 12/30/2020 at 3:48 PM, Anastasis said:

Congrats to everyone like me holding the NOVN bag. What a day. 

On 12/31/2020 at 4:07 AM, Chapo said:

My bag is $1.1 😥

giphy.gif

Not sure whats driving it, but NOVN is on a nice tear the last week or so. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/17/2020 at 12:30 PM, Harrison Stafford said:

UUUU +.35 at 3.49.  Up 11% today.  Over twice the normal volume.  Uranium/Rare earth metals play.  Energy Fuels (UUUU) is the most diversified uranium company in the USA. Debt free since November 2020, rare earth element commercial production begins early 2021, and clean up service of depleted mines getting attention from the government (a clean up service that gives Energy Fuels uranium and vanadium they find during the clean up, for free).  Took half a position today.  

Today is a good day to take a position in UUUU.