markstanco

Name your painful injuries

5 minutes ago, Llano Estacado said:

What Tarantino film is this from again?

Pulp Fracture

3 hours ago, Llano Estacado said:

What Tarantino film is this from again?

To Live and Let Diabeetus. 

I slipped and fell while running up the stairs at home and went mouth first into the corner of the base of the banister.  Had to get stitches in my gums heh.

3 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Y'all some jacked up old fuckers on this board.

Chris Farley GIF by Leroy Patterson

Yes, Once we were invincible...now we're just...AW SHUT THE FUÇK UP...

Posted (edited)

Broken Ribs. It's bad, but not horribly so, when it happens, but it doesn't ever stop hurting. Breathing fucking hurts, so you take short breaths no shit. Sneezing, FUCK YOU. Make me laugh I will kill you.

2nd degree burns on the top of my feet. All of the top and both of my feet. It was from 4 days walking the beach at Padre in my college youth with zero sunscreen on my feet. Still hurts to think about it.

Bike wreck street face plant caused abrasions all over the left side of my face. The healing process was a fucking bitch.

Broken ankle in college, the broken ankle wasn't the part that really sucked, it was getting around on the 40 acres to get to the summer classes I had elected to enroll in. Yes... Austin, UT Campus, crutches, summer. Not painful but a fucking beating.

Compound fracture of my right hand. Above where a boxer's fracture would be because, and this is according to the doctor, "You must really know how to make a tight fist when you throw a punch.". Que fisting joke please.

My genetic back issue. It's a long and complicated story. 

Edited by BurntEyes