smwhorn

MS House votes to change flag

This was long past due.  I cringe when I see that flag.  I don’t mind private citizens flying it.  I support idiots self identifying themselves.  There is a ranch off 117 near us in Frio County. A large, high fenced spread.  Owner has had the confederate flag up for over 30 years.  

I fully support idiots being able to do that.  So I can avoid them.  

It’s always helpful when your enemy identifies themselves.

I think it was 2 sites ago, when I wondered why any young black person would willingly attend Bama or Ole Miss..well apparently the fine folks of Mississippi are more advanced than I gave them credit for.

15 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

I think it was 2 sites ago, when I wondered why any young black person would willingly attend Bama or Ole Miss..well apparently the fine folks of Mississippi SEC recruiters are more advanced than I gave them credit for.

Fixed.

Fixed.

Fixed.

You’re probably right. The ‘Sip’ made a business decision.

I guess we have to respect to respect them for that much though.

43 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

It’s always helpful when your enemy identifies themselves.

I think it was 2 sites ago, when I wondered why any young black person would willingly attend Bama or Ole Miss..well apparently the fine folks of Mississippi are more advanced than I gave them credit for.

Doubtful. They voted to keep the flag at a 64% clip less than 20 years ago. Something tells me that if they left it up to another statewide referendum, they would keep the flag again. Basically this was the universities and politicians realizing that the state would get continually reamed until they ditched their racist flag. I doubt Bubba Libhater in Lynchburg MS gives a fuck what the damn commies think about their flag. 

14 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Doubtful. They voted to keep the flag at a 64% clip less than 20 years ago. Something tells me that if they left it up to another statewide referendum, they would keep the flag again. Basically this was the universities and politicians realizing that the state would get continually reamed until they ditched their racist flag. I doubt Bubba Libhater in Lynchburg MS gives a fuck what the damn commies think about their flag. 

Depends on how much he likes college football.