Jump to content
smwhorn

MS House votes to change flag

Recommended Posts

This was long past due.  I cringe when I see that flag.  I don’t mind private citizens flying it.  I support idiots self identifying themselves.  There is a ranch off 117 near us in Frio County. A large, high fenced spread.  Owner has had the confederate flag up for over 30 years.  

 

I fully support idiots being able to do that.  So I can avoid them.  

 

It’s always helpful when your enemy identifies themselves.

 

I think it was 2 sites ago, when I wondered why any young black person would willingly attend Bama or Ole Miss..well apparently the fine folks of Mississippi are more advanced than I gave them credit for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

I think it was 2 sites ago, when I wondered why any young black person would willingly attend Bama or Ole Miss..well apparently the fine folks of Mississippi SEC recruiters are more advanced than I gave them credit for.

Fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fixed.

Fixed.


You’re probably right. The ‘Sip’ made a business decision.

I guess we have to respect to respect them for that much though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

 

It’s always helpful when your enemy identifies themselves.

 

I think it was 2 sites ago, when I wondered why any young black person would willingly attend Bama or Ole Miss..well apparently the fine folks of Mississippi are more advanced than I gave them credit for.

Doubtful. They voted to keep the flag at a 64% clip less than 20 years ago. Something tells me that if they left it up to another statewide referendum, they would keep the flag again. Basically this was the universities and politicians realizing that the state would get continually reamed until they ditched their racist flag. I doubt Bubba Libhater in Lynchburg MS gives a fuck what the damn commies think about their flag. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Doubtful. They voted to keep the flag at a 64% clip less than 20 years ago. Something tells me that if they left it up to another statewide referendum, they would keep the flag again. Basically this was the universities and politicians realizing that the state would get continually reamed until they ditched their racist flag. I doubt Bubba Libhater in Lynchburg MS gives a fuck what the damn commies think about their flag. 

Depends on how much he likes college football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...