Nick Saban tests positive for Covid-19 (LOLJK CORCHING TONIGHT V GEORGIA)

LTtxfan

29 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Also, I can't imagine how this happened. All the pics of Tuscaloosa I saw it looked like they were following ALL of the COVID-19 protocols. 😉

He caught it at the Austin airport when he was here looking at houses. 

• Hook 'Em 2

48 minutes ago, Covri said:

I’m all for funny jokes at coaches expense, but that dude is a recovering alcoholic who has been sober for awhile now. At least he was with the Falcons. May want to lay off the sark after dark and let him be  sark on the wagon from now on. Unless of course he isn’t sober anymore and I missed that. 

You seem to be on the wrong website.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

Urban Meyer to Alabama

I'm guessing this was a joke, but you know that's going to happen. We could have made a run at Urban but kept Mack an extra year. Now instead of acting already, Saban is going to get sick enough that he'll have to retire and they'll get Urban. If for no other reason because it's 2020 and Bama has been blessed by the gods. 

4 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I'm guessing this was a joke, but you know that's going to happen. We could have made a run at Urban but kept Mack an extra year. Now instead of acting already, Saban is going to get sick enough that he'll have to retire and they'll get Urban. If for no other reason because it's 2020 and Bama has been blessed by the gods. 

8 million a year could buy us Jimbo. 

Hopefully they put one of these on the sidelines. That way Saban and drive that motherfucker out onto the field to yell at the refs.

DoubleRobot.jpg

On an unrelated note, the last company I worked for piloted one of these in our building. I think it was the second week, someone came around a corner with their head in their phone, plowing right into it, breaking the damn thing. We never saw it again, lol

Edited by Hmbre97
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Hopefully they put one of these on the sidelines. That way Saban and drive that motherfucker out onto the field to yell at the refs.

DoubleRobot.jpg

On an unrelated note, the last company I worked for piloted one of these in our building. I think it was the second week, someone came around a corner with their head in their phone, plowing right into it, breaking the damn thing. We never saw it again, lol
Is the height adjustable?
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Hmbre97 said:

DoubleRobot.jpg

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1