B1G Championship OSU vs. NW

J.R. Juniors Junior Jr.

Whew, kickoff at 11:18.

I was once off running an hour late for a UT-WV game.  I thought the game was at 7, but it was scheduled for 6.  Knowing that it was on FOX, I had a beer and a shot at Austin's Pizza, and started walking over to DKR right at 6:00 and was in my seat for the 6:20 kickoff.  

Edited by J.R. Juniors Junior Jr.

OSU gonna fuck around and let aggy in the playoff?
Mixed feelings about that..

If urbs really is in play for us (I can't allow myself to believe it) then NW taking them down is good for us. Dont want aggy in the playoffs, but they will get pantsed first round anyway..

Just now, dingleberryswitzer said:

If northwestern wins this shit, would they not get consideration for that #4 spot?  They'd have one loss, a win over a top 10 team and a conference championship.  Pretty much the same resume as Aggy plus the conference championship.

OU would get in before Northwestern

Mixed feelings about that..

If urbs really is in play for us (I can't allow myself to believe it) then NW taking them down is good for us. Dont want aggy in the playoffs, but they will get pantsed first round anyway..

Also, aggy getting in to the CFB would piss off the BMDs even more and they’d for sure put more pressure on CDC’s minor league ass(if Urban isn’t in play) to make a change.

My aggy wife and I are surrogate NW fans. As much as I hate aggy and would love to see them left out, fuck the mouth- breathing suckeye team and fans. They are absolute pretenders that will lose the first game if they get in. Justin Fields is also the suck, prove me wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Haha that’s big 12 officiating Matt. What did you expect?

2 minutes ago, Nivek said:

If Matt Campbell was black they would have punched him in the face and flagged him for running into their hand.

Wrong thread and wtf on your second comment?