2020 Peach Bowl - #8 Cincinnati vs. #9 Georgia @ Atlanta - 11am ESPN

texifornia

8 minutes ago, immamac said:

If he was possessing the ball in the end zone why wouldn't it automatically have been a touchback? The end zone has special rules. He was clearly not trying to leave the end zone. 

6 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

They said he’s knee touched at the one 

Prior to the “fumble.”

He had possession. He was not trying to run it out. Unless he is is required to down the ball, should have been a touchback.

Edited by Tonesky
English
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Just me or does UGA seem low energy/intensity in every game they play in, even when they win. One of the most talented teams in the country but they rarely really impress (Pickens is a beat though). 

Smart coaches exactly to his talent and no further. Good thing he can recruit. 

Classic coaching-vs-talent matchup in this game.

6 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

I’m really interested to see how this game plays out. I think Luke might be a special coach. We shall see.

Go Cincy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will tell you how it's going to play out: if Georgia doesn't show up Cincy is going to beat their ass.

5 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Did they just call Georgia a blue blood? Don't you need more than 1 NC in your history to be even close to that?

They claim 2: 1942 and 1980

They have over 800 wins, a lot of bowl wins and 2 Heismans. Those are their only "blue blood" water marks.

They fall pretty far short in conference titles (15) and consensus AAs (35).

Their history is almost identical to Auburn's, ironically. More wins and bowl wins, one less MNC and Heisman, a few more AAs, one less conference title.

Edited by ztejas
  • Like 1

Just now, ztejas said:

They have over 800 wins, a lot of bowl wins and 2 Heismans. Those are their only "blue blood" water marks.

Their history is almost identical to Auburn's, ironically. More wins and bowl wins, one less MNC and Heisman, a few more AAs.

Going full aggy with that 1942 claim, I see. Typical 

Their history is almost identical to Auburn's, ironically. More wins and bowl wins, one less MNC and Heisman, a few more AAs, one less conference title.

For reference: Georgia Tech has four nattys (one split, but still 10 years more recent than dwag).
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

UGA is the most underachieving team in the SEC. Great state for talent, very good school, resources, beautiful campus and town.  They should be a major power.  Their boosters and alumni are not as crazy though.

Its nuts that Georgia Tech had won a MNC more recently than UGA.

3 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Dwag, always champs of “next year”

Bwhahahahahahahha. I'm sure he's gonna be just like Jaylen Waddle. M'kay. 

I expect nothing less than a glowing report of a Georgia player from none other than David Pollack, who has zero bias whatsoever. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana