Jump to content
Enchubben

Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, deech said:

He is now Daneil Joseph.

So now he's transformed himself from Italian to Lebanese? Dude's gonna get the Maronites pissed at him now. RIP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Bevo in VA said:

Was there ever any proof this turd is RudeDawg on the twitters?

Yes, he copped to it when we called him out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, markstanco said:
22 hours ago, Bevo in VA said:
Was there ever any proof this turd is RudeDawg on the twitters?

And he is still calling texas fans racists on Twitter.

I believe this defense mechanism is called "projection." Or alternatively, Daniel Figurelli aka Daniel Joseph is a racist bitch that lost a promising internship at PricewaterhouseCoopers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2018 at 11:33 AM, Spider2YBanana said:

Only Sarah Jessica Parker has a more punchable face

Hey now, animal abuse is a serious crime and should never be condoned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

Hey now, animal abuse is a serious crime and should never be condoned.

I would never. Her nose makes it too difficult to get in a good punch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AnotherLawyer said:

I heard Daniel Figurelli was the bottom bitch in the new Acuña donkey show.

So you're saying he got a promotion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard it was a promotion for Daniel Figurelli to go from cumrag at the old Acuña donkey show to bottom bitch at the new Acuña donkey show.

Edited by AnotherLawyer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's wrong with his teeth? He never opens his mouth when he smiles.  Even in his Linkedin profile pic...

 

0?e=1533772800&v=beta&t=a5hQeobcr3O_uV_m

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RD3 said:

What's wrong with his teeth? He never opens his mouth when he smiles.  Even in his Linkedin profile pic...

 

0?e=1533772800&v=beta&t=a5hQeobcr3O_uV_m

Pretty sure he chews ball bearings and gravel as a nervous habit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know that dream that you sometimes have where your teeth start falling out of your mouth? That's his reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Pretty sure he chews ball bearings and gravel as a nervous habit. 

Pretty sure it was an ATM accident involving anal beads. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Pretty sure it was an ATM accident involving anal beads. 

They arent supposed to go in that w... oooOOOOOOooooohhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2018 at 1:33 PM, RD3 said:

What's wrong with his teeth? He never opens his mouth when he smiles.  Even in his Linkedin profile pic...

 

0?e=1533772800&v=beta&t=a5hQeobcr3O_uV_m

Maybe they’re jacked up from all the cocks he sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2018 at 1:33 PM, RD3 said:

What's wrong with his teeth? He never opens his mouth when he smiles.  Even in his Linkedin profile pic...

 

0?e=1533772800&v=beta&t=a5hQeobcr3O_uV_m

He doesn't have any. That's why his chin points the angle that it does. Like an old senile toothless fuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2018 at 8:42 PM, Mantis Toboggan, MD said:

Do you know what the penalty is for animal abuse around here?

I dont know, but its probably pretty stiff..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Maybe they’re jacked up from all the cocks he sucks.

“Maybe”?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol. Is it confirmed that ”Rude Dawg” is indeed disgraced, racist former PWC intern Daniel Figurelli?  

Hope he enjoyed the game today 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's amazing that he gets fired and potentially derailed his entire career and yet he doubles down.  Fucking moron.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lhorn said:

lol. Is it confirmed that ”Rude Dawg” is indeed disgraced, racist former PWC intern Daniel Figurelli?  

Hope he enjoyed the game today 

Naw, it hasn't been. Not sure why the shag ran with that. Rude Dawg is just another troll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Roofle said:

Naw, it hasn't been. Not sure why the shag ran with that. Rude Dawg is just another troll.

Yes it is. The twitter account had its name change from one of his original accounts that was questioned. Try to keep up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG.  If you Google DFig's name the racist crap that he tried to pull is still at the top.  His shenanigans will haunt him forever, unless he changes his name.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaggerHorns said:

Yes it is. The twitter account had its name change from one of his original accounts that was questioned. Try to keep up.

Trust me, nothing would make me happier than that being the case, but we never found that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Roofle said:

Trust me, nothing would make me happier than that being the case, but we never found that

Wrong. Check the Shag. We all found it. Try to keep up. It is indeed him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Roofle said:

Trust me, nothing would make me happier than that being the case, but we never found that

Pretty sure that was confirmed as well. I think the new account had the exact same followers etc when the handle change occurred. It’s the same guy tweeting the same crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

Wrong. Check the Shag. We all found it. Try to keep up. It is indeed him. 

K, where in that thread am I looking? All I saw was Vic saying he thought it was the same account.

Edited by Roofle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Roofle said:

K, where in that thread am I looking? All I saw was Vic saying he thought it was the same account.

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/169558-Daniel-Figurelli-aka-Daniel-Joseph/page77?p=11042678#post11042678

Don't bother giving the old site any clicks - here's the image in the post I linked to...

jZRa5VD.png

Edited by BlueGreySky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, BlueGreySky said:

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/169558-Daniel-Figurelli-aka-Daniel-Joseph/page77?p=11042678#post11042678

Don't bother giving the old site any clicks - here's the image in the post I linked to...

jZRa5VD.png

That's hardly confirmation that's him.  I think that response increases the odds it's not him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...