cabowabo

The Watch Fanatic Thread

On 11/3/2019 at 9:27 PM, Welshy said:

IMG_5301.JPG

Yeah, bout 20k, but it’s not quite there for me. A Lange & Sohn is there for me. Then I can stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that's a nice one, but I thought there was a GO with a very similar design to that Lange

2 hours ago, lazytexasfan said:

5th anniversary coming up in January and wife wants to buy me a watch.

debating between the omega speedy pro (moonwatch) or the iwc portugieser chrono with the blue dial.

i already have a sinn 104 (black dial), sinn 356 (copper), and nomos tangomat (white).

thoughts? leaning towards the iwc port since that's been one I've wanted forever. any recs on where to pick up one? is there even much of a price difference between the boutiques in austin/dallas/houston (I'm in Austin)?

L Majors in Tarrytown carries IWC 

On 10/10/2019 at 8:50 AM, jofus said:

I need this watch - absolutely perfect birthday gift for my dad. It's not on the CoOp website, it's not on Stowa's website ... anyone have any insight? The googlez are no help either.

9 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

I need this watch - absolutely perfect birthday gift for my dad. It's not on the CoOp website, it's not on Stowa's website ... anyone have any insight? The googlez are no help either.

Dig it !!