Born Burnt

Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

you’re right.  can’t believe I went back and watched it looking for a turd to pop out, but by god it did. 

Granted, I ain't much of a horse guy, but even I know how to tell if a mare is in heat.

On 6/16/2020 at 11:56 AM, ABSR said:

So you are saying mass murder is still an option?

Meh, give it time.  aggy will handle their own demise through stupidity.  Hell, they got 12 the last time around.

4 hours ago, nnm said:

That Nature is Metal IG account is a major wormhole. You could easily lose a few hours there. 
This one is typical. Idiot horse trainers bring two stallions together for some asinine reason. One kicks the other in the head, killing it instantly. According to the IG write up, a $45k mistake. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA3Px1MI21L/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

that made me really, really sad. that horse was gorgeous.

4 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Meh, give it time.  aggy will handle their own demise through stupidity.  Hell, they got 12 the last time around.

damn dude

1 hour ago, futureman said:

damn dude

Well it sure wasn't there sound thinking or high intellect that caused that tragedy.

16 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

sound on...

There’s a thread for that...

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

A little Bondo then buff it.

Relax, alright? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix It. 

On 6/18/2020 at 9:22 AM, davidg said:

That natureismetal IG is great.  Its kinda obvious when you really think about it but this one hit me as Holy, shit!

Are we really supposed to believe facts from someone who would write "Their tongues weight as much as an elephant"?

19 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

2009 B12 Championship video?

4 hours ago, Parliament said:
5 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:
WTF

It's a bullet-puller. A common tool and totally safe. Sorry if it triggers you.

Maybe he thought a cartridge is one piece and that magically makes powder and a metal pill. 

38 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Maybe he thought a cartridge is one piece and that magically makes powder and a metal pill. 

Nope - It just came out easier than I thought it would. I shoot some, but I don't reload. 
Just hadn't seen it before - what is the point, to get the gunpowder out?

Sorry, it takes more than that to trigger me

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Wally Fairway said:

Nope - It just came out easier than I thought it would. I shoot some, but I don't reload. 
Just hadn't seen it before - what is the point, to get the gunpowder out?

Sorry, it takes more than that to trigger me

It called a kinetic bullet puller.  If you are reloading and mess up by loading an incorrect powder or too much/too little powder, etc,  you can use a bullet puller to disassemble the rounds and try again.  

The biggest danger in using one is probably your hearing from banging the thing on your workbench.  It is a good way to work out your frustration after realizing your powder measure is throwing light charges on your auto-progressive press.

Edited by davidg

See that's not a bad idea. Machines load rounds VERY fast. Pulling the bullets on the other end can be time consuming, but it's doable.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Ya know, that would be a labor intensive but fairly stealthy way to move and store illegal powders. 

bullet_spoon_keyring_4_2048x.jpg?v=15799

That's why they don't put zebras and rhinos in the same pen. Zebras are assholes and sometimes need their ass kicked.

4 hours ago, davidg said:

It called a kinetic bullet puller.  If you are reloading and mess up by loading an incorrect powder or too much/too little powder, etc,  you can use a bullet puller to disassemble the rounds and try again.  

The biggest danger in using one is probably your hearing from banging the thing on your workbench.  It is a good way to work out your frustration after realizing your powder measure is throwing light charges on your auto-progressive press.

I just use my teeth. 

5 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

Reason #1 why guns are better than bows.

On 6/20/2020 at 11:14 PM, ImissWallyPryor said:

I just use my teeth. 

Hell I just pull the trigger. Bullet out, powder gone.

1 hour ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I assume there was no lane or zone violation. 

They just blurred it out...

Reason #1 why guns are better than bows.
Yea no shit. If I was hunting in an area with bears and was bow season I would have my 44 revolver and then answer to the GW on why I killed that bear. Fine > death.