B12 OFFICIALS SUUUUUUUUCK

LTtxfan

I think there is holding there, but digging pretty deep into those Twitter comments, nobody is point out the holding. Maybe that's just not holding anymore and Texas coaches should start teaching the line to block that way. Fuck it, everybody else seems to. Fistfull of jersey is okay these days.

Cause they are dumb. But remember it’s Texas’ offense that gets called, not this.

35 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

I think there is holding there, but digging pretty deep into those Twitter comments, nobody is point out the holding. Maybe that's just not holding anymore and Texas coaches should start teaching the line to block that way. Fuck it, everybody else seems to. Fistfull of jersey is okay these days.

Unless Texas returns a kick off

4 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Were you that fat as fuck tatted up Sooner I saw today?   Odds are you were

You say that like you only saw one. Also, “the sooner who uses meth” doesn’t narrow it down much. Or “the sooner who married his cousin.”

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

I want to see an audit of big xii refs and their bank accounts.  I'd bet you'd see some interesting transactions in a few big xii refs accounts.  I think we should treat most these refs like investment brokers and audit the fuck out of them to prove theres no corruption.  Why leave the question out there, be proactive and gain back trust, Bowlsby.  

But that fuckstain probably has a G6 paid for by TBoone so he'd never push for something like this.  

Also, I've just been reprimanded and must issue an apology to T Boone.

The fix was in. 14 pts off the board on calls against Texas where OU players were doing the exact same thing, and probably to a greater extent. It was a business decision by the league. OU wins, they probably make the playoffs and Texas goes to the Sugar bowl. More $$$$ for the conference.

• Like 1

I haven’t seen the replay up close again but on the safety it sure looked like Tre Jones gave Sam a forearm in the head.   Pretty sure that should have been called.  

I thought the same but Sam never even looked to that side. That is on him.

The frustrating thing is I really don’t think anything will be done or even discussed outside of these circles. CDC and Tom may talk but that is probably where it will end.

Do the refs get graded by the conference after games?

This interview is about the NBA corruption, but it would be foolish to think this doesn’t apply to all televised sports including CF:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/may/22/ex-nba-ref-tim-donaghy-organized-will-always-have-a-hand-in-sports

So if we pulled back the curtain on the NBA, and looked behind it, how much of a role does the league play in helping teams or fixing schedules or guaranteeing that certain teams make it to the playoffs and go far?

Again, the only thing that I can talk about is what the officials had a part in. What the league office does, they don’t consult the referees. They just kind of tell us how to call the games. And when you tell somebody how to call a game, at times it puts one team at an advantage or a disadvantage. But in regards to scheduling and that other stuff, that’s really something that we didn’t have any knowledge of.

Certainly organized crime played a role in the storyline here. How much of a hand does organized crime have in professional sports?

Any time that you have a sporting event with a Vegas line to it, there’s always going to be somebody involved in organized crime trying to make a dollar off of it. So I think that they constantly are trying to get to that referee, to get to a player, to get to somebody, a trainer, or a coach who can give them inside information to where they can take advantage of it. So, I think it’s always going to be there, and it is there.

What’s the biggest lie in the NBA and in professional sports?

I think the biggest lie is that they try to say that everybody plays by the same set of rules and that there’s not star treatment. But whether it’s LeBron James in the NBA or Peyton Manning in the NFL, these guys are getting star treatment because they’re the ones that generate the revenue for the league. It’s just a situation where they should come out and say that there is star treatment so that there’s nothing that’s hidden from the fans.

Every time the ref got in the jumbotron to make a call yesterday he had a big “I’m in over my head” look on his face. Regardless if it was the right call or not. I think the magnitude of the game, the split crowd, and the biggest replay board above his head got to him. That was my take from the stadium. 

Edited by Kevin O’Shea

18 hours ago, GabrielsHorn said:

Bowlsby and Walt Anderson are just collecting checks until their collective asses no longer have a job. Fuck both of them.

Although he is probably still collecting residuals, Walt Anderson is relegated to only fucking up nfl games now. He may be the best at that actually 

http://www.footballzebras.com/2018/05/walt-anderson-resigns-as-head-of-big-12-officiating/

51 minutes ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

I thought the same but Sam never even looked to that side. That is on him.

The frustrating thing is I really don’t think anything will be done or even discussed outside of these circles. CDC and Tom may talk but that is probably where it will end.

Do the refs get graded by the conference after games?

Yeah Sam should have looked but taking a clear shot to the head should have been 15 yards, regardless.  I guarantee if that had happened to Kyler or to bamas QB it would have been called. 

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag

Clearly that was much less meaningful, away from the play, had little impact and it was barely a grab, unlike the massive hold on that return. /big12

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So far another classic Rig12 game

Called unsportsmanlike on EVERYONE 20 mins before the game.

Didn't call an obvious late hit on OU

Didnt call the OU pick play for a TD

Didn't call the obvious facemask

Why are we still in this conference? So we can give $ to Waco high and the rapists?