Urban Meyer and all of Ohio suck.

Parliament

48 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

As I've stated previously, I don't think Herman or Beck are culpable in any way because neither was in a position to discipline Smith, but this is the first thing I've seen written that indicates Herman and Beck likely knew about Smith's actions:

Herman took the U of H job in December 2014. Wasn't this stuff in 2015?

He’s going to be suspended indefinitely while they do an “investigation”.  Interim coach.  Then they will implement the sentence of the court of public opinion which may be influenced by any new shit coming to light.  He could still coach there again.   No inside info.  

Edited by ClubWhatever

4 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

He’s going to be suspended indefinitely while they do an “investigation”.  Interim coach.  Then they will implement the sentence of the court of public opinion which may be influenced if any new shit comes to light.  He could still coach there again.   No inside info.  

I hate to say it but I'm going to agree with you.  He's a piece of shit and he's going to have a medical condition when things can't be blanketed any longer and he'll leave for 3 years and come back to another program.  Shit will come out when OSU gets a new coach just like what Florida dealt with.

12530247.jpg

I feelz it.. I feelz it.. tight... can't... breathe...

The entire state of Ohio (except for Denison University, lots of hot, snobby elite wimmens there, mostly from other states) is a huge cardiac clog anyway.  
But like others here, I agree that the only way he's booted is if there are numerous incidents that keep coming out.  Like the Japanese in WWII, they ain't budgin' until the nuke - no make that TWO nukes - pried their clutched fingers from not giving up.  But this will hopefully be a great ride, coming as it is late in the offseason.

Wonder if Garrett Wilson will de-commit (although he's a Columbus native and always wanted to go to Tat U.)

13 minutes ago, PW119 said:

I'll think he's gonna have a Briles-like stink about him that won't be washed away for a while - maybe ever.  This situation at OSU is not quite as bad as Baylor, but when you combine Florida + OSU......

3 national titles says many schools will find this situation much more palatable than Briles', should Meyer get fired/leave for health reasons.

6 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

3 national titles says many schools will find this situation much more palatable than Briles', should Meyer get fired/leave for health reasons.

New school will just stipulate that Urban must not hire any coaches with mouthy wives. 

I definitely thought he would be having heart issues before he would let a scandal get him.

Mike D’antonio is definitely going to bail on sparty to go home.

Since Michigan can’t beat either them on the field, have to celebrate the little victories when I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our University President seems like a good man, and he acted quickly here. I think he deserves to stay.

Smith needs to go. Apparently we don't do yearly background checks on our coaches? Big mistake, Gene.

This is the biggest CFB firing since when? Were any Miami or Bama coaches fired in the 80's?

ETA

Brett MacMurphy is a good person. Glad he is not saddled by a Media agenda.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Juicy said:

I definitely thought he would be having heart issues before he would let a scandal get him.

Mike D’antonio is definitely going to bail on sparty to go home.

Since Michigan can’t beat either them on the field, have to celebrate the little victories when I can.

Wasn't there was similar shady shit that happened at Michigan State recently.

6 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

I thought there was more before that?

Earlier incidents occurred in 2009, when Herman was at Iowa State.  Regardless, the only incidents relevant to Meyer's denials were those from October 0f 2015.

Edited by Captain Obvious