bigup2dahorns

Texas recruiting notes 2019

6 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Whoa, my friend. 

After all of this madness with his recruitment, if Higdon scoops this I am going to laugh. Honestly though, he gone.

21 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Are Burton, EJ, F*** Chip Brown, Taylor Estes or Mike Roach dumber? 

I assume echeese is still there.

17 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

After all of this madness with his recruitment, if Higdon scoops this I am going to laugh. Honestly though, he gone.

He's gonna scoop it and explain all after signing day, my friend

A Fucking Higdon sighting...what's next? Is Monarch gonna show up in a sweet Benz and challenge for the dumbest poster title?

12 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

A Fucking Higdon sighting...what's next? Is Monarch gonna show up in a sweet Benz and challenge for the dumbest poster title?

Did no one PM rpongett and texlarry back when the Great Surly Migration (tm) took place?

Did we get a different Coach Mehringer on the staff and I just missed it?
Ha...

On a scale of 1 to 10 following recruiting I am around a 4 or 5. Log in once a day and am 200 posts behind.

When I read that too I thought coach "meh" was trash reading previous replies as well. However, just may be a kid saying the right things and paying no attention. Who knows.

If you would like for me to tell it again let me know.

20 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Ha...

On a scale of 1 to 10 following recruiting I am around a 4 or 5. Log in once a day and am 200 posts behind.

When I read that too I thought coach "meh" was trash reading previous replies as well. However, just may be a kid saying the right things and paying no attention. Who knows.

If you would like for me to tell it again let me know.

IMO he is saying all of these nice things about Drew because he is going to SC. 

2 hours ago, Goodman said:

IMO he is saying all of these nice things about Drew because he is going to SC. 

It's either:
1) Because he's going to SC. ...or...
2) He is a different kind of kid than Texas high school WRs.

I know that #2 is true and #1 is probably also true.

TFloss data dump:

Spoiler

24/7 saying Texas will see WR Elijah Higgins of Austin Bowie this week.

His recruitment could go beyond the early signing period depending on what happens with the Stanford admissions process.

/

Coach Hand started following this OL transferring out of Oregon.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jacob-Capra-75691/

/

re: Powell visit to Baylor

24/7 saying there isn't anything to be concerned about as far as Baylor goes.

At least one of Powell's high school teammates is visiting this weekend and he is thinking about tagging along, but it's not set in stone.

/

OrangeBloods saying S Chris Adimora will be taking an official to Arizona State this weekend, but they don't feel it's anything to worry about.

I think it was CTJ who said this, but Herm Edwards can be a compelling guy to kids with certain mentalities. Im not going to lose sleep, but adimora to asu for the werkend isnt something to casually dismiss. Edwards can. One across as a great mentor, espescially to kids who want to make a difference in the lives if others, he had an nfl pedigree, etc. 

41 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I think it was CTJ who said this, but Herm Edwards can be a compelling guy to kids with certain mentalities. Im not going to lose sleep, but adimora to asu for the werkend isnt something to casually dismiss. Edwards can. One across as a great mentor, espescially to kids who want to make a difference in the lives if others, he had an nfl pedigree, etc. 

Herm might be landing 4* QB Jayden Daniels and 4* DB Noa Pola-Gates if Bama doesn't want him 

12 minutes ago, Bevo VIII said:

Damn I’m still not used to the early signing period. It’s so close now.

Yes it is.  Right around the corner.  Who all is supposed to sign early?  Most of the class so far correct? 

16 minutes ago, Bigbend1812 said:

Yes it is.  Right around the corner.  Who all is supposed to sign early?  Most of the class so far correct? 

Shepherd and Warren are the possible NSD2 candidates of our current commits. I think there were rumors that Tyler Owens would wait as well, but I think we convinced him to sign early.

14 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Shepherd and Warren are the possible NSD2 candidates of our current commits. I think there were rumors that Tyler Owens would wait as well, but I think we convinced him to sign early.

Hopefully Warren is convinced next week on his OV to sign early.

3 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Jake Smith Gatorade Player of the Year:

Wonder if HORNS will give Jake carries at RB?? 

Seems like Christian McCaffrey 2.0

Hook'em 🤘

54 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Wonder if HORNS will give Jake carries at RB?? 

Seems like Christian McCaffrey 2.0

Hook'em 🤘

Two lunchpail-carrying coach on the field types

15 hours ago, texifornia said:

Wtf doesn’t Hermensa wear his Longhorn lapel pin over his heart? Why does he wear that stupid black polo with the Nike Swoosh over his heart instead of the Longhorn?  I’m disgruntled. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

53 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

giphy.gif

Somehow I don't think Kate Bush is singing that's rascist. And yes, there's probably a mom set up in my response as well. 

Edited by Mdhorn

4 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Wtf doesn’t Hermensa wear his Longhorn lapel pin over his heart? Why does he wear that stupid black polo with the Nike Swoosh over his heart instead of the Longhorn?  I’m disgruntled. 

old.jpg

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

Somehow I don't think Kate Bush is singing that's rascist. And yes, there's probably a mom set up in my response as well. 

You asked for it:  I sang into your mom's bush last night.

4 hours ago, NoName said:

TFloss data dump:

Hide contents

24/7 saying Texas will see WR Elijah Higgins of Austin Bowie this week.

His recruitment could go beyond the early signing period depending on what happens with the Stanford admissions process.

/

Coach Hand started following this OL transferring out of Oregon.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jacob-Capra-75691/

/

re: Powell visit to Baylor

24/7 saying there isn't anything to be concerned about as far as Baylor goes.

At least one of Powell's high school teammates is visiting this weekend and he is thinking about tagging along, but it's not set in stone.

/

OrangeBloods saying S Chris Adimora will be taking an official to Arizona State this weekend, but they don't feel it's anything to worry about.

Jacob Capra

7831181.jpg?fit=crop&width=100

I burst out in laughter. But I trust in Hand, maybe a potential C replacement after Shackelford graduates.

Just now, UDontKnow said:

Jacob Capra

I burst out in laughter. But I trust in Hand, maybe a potential C replacement after Shackelford graduates.

tenor.gif?itemid=4790675

10 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Jacob Capra

Can’t get ‘The Facts of Life’ theme out of my head.