If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still going with that bit? What if I gave you a shoutout from my verified (cue Vivaldi) Twitter account?   

Corby back to overnight board op

Here's my list! IT NEEDS TA BE RIPPED BAND I HATE: Imagine Dragons BAND I THINK IS OVERRATED: Grateful Dead BAND I THINK IS UNDER-APPRECIATED: Talking Heads BAND I LOVE: Red Hot Ch

Posted Images

Lol 52 and a new born...

Jesus I got snipped masters weekend after my son had made it like 3 months alive and I was 33. I fucking way I wanted another after 2 healthy kids

Got mine about 18 months after my second kid was born. He’s now 13. I got remarried in 2017 and my wife is seven years younger. I started doing the math when we were talking about whether we wanted a kid together or not and she really liked the idea of the youngest because gone to college when she’s 45. I’ll be a year older than Danny is now when he’ll be off to college. No way would I want a newborn then. Holy shit.
  • Like 1

I’ve shared it a couple times here but my FIL re married at 54 to a 31 year old who is a month younger than me. They had a kid when he was 58. My kids are 6 years older, 3 years older, and my son and the uncle will be in the same school class.

23 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

So we're told that Jesse the Usher Ventura is 100+ years old, still works at the stadium, and got into 46 fights yesterday?

Xp53-N.gif

gritty-closeup.jpg

56 minutes ago, Longhornstampede said:

Tigers wreck. Speeding. The black box. Legal shit. Common sense shit

It was bad - they couldn't get it through their head that this was a one person SINGLE VEHICLE accident with no witnesses.  But it was nowhere near as bad as Simple opining that a team with no NFL experience would win the freaking Super Bowl. Idiot.

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

one of simple’s all-time great takes: if you constructed an NFL team with the top 55 picks in the draft you would win the super bowl. with all rookies. 

I didn’t hear the argument, but this is a thought provoking comment, contrary to how I think you feel about it. Think about it more.