smwhorn

2020 Ryder Cup

I know not necessarily an indicator of success or failure but a guy who was 3-7-1 as a player being Captain seems underwhelming.

Reid already brown nosing Stricker telling him he has everyone’s back on the next Ryder cup team, vomit

On 2/20/2019 at 7:29 PM, Surly Bevo said:

I know not necessarily an indicator of success or failure but a guy who was 3-7-1 as a player being Captain seems underwhelming.

Playing well doesn't necessarily make you a good captain, or manager - then again who knows in golf, when the pros have 1 team event every year

On 10/8/2019 at 12:12 PM, 4th&Five said:

Buying tickets next week. 

Hope it went better for you then it did for me.  What a complete pile of shit this entire Ryder cup ticket lottery turned into.  Lots of folks are pissed at the pga of America for the complete misrepresentation and lack of transparency of the whole process.  I’ll probably get some tickets on the secondary market, but I’m pissed, thought it was a done deal a week ago.  Would love to know the inside story, crooked as shit I’m sure.  Anyone else get screwed today?

Hope it went better for you then it did for me.  What a complete pile of shit this entire Ryder cup ticket lottery turned into.  Lots of folks are pissed at the pga of America for the complete misrepresentation and lack of transparency of the whole process.  I’ll probably get some tickets on the secondary market, but I’m pissed, thought it was a done deal a week ago.  Would love to know the inside story, crooked as shit I’m sure.  Anyone else get screwed today?

I did not try but a buddy of mine got screwed as well. He is not happy to say the least.

glad the PGA of America chose to play the Ryder Cup on a links style course in the U.S.  🙄

i have very little faith we'll win wherever it's played, but i wish they'd try to give us some advantage.

as far as players, i just hope Kevin Kisner gets a spot.  i think he'd be nails in this event.

11 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

that was a massive goat rodeo.  you send out codes to people to buy tix but don't make anyone use the codes to get in line to buy tickets, meaning anyone could have as many windows open as they wanted.  i stayed on just to see how long i would be in the waiting room and i finally got through an hour and forty five minutes after they went on sale.  everything was sold out.  i'll watch on tv.